classmates gone but not forgotten
a friend

Campbellsville, KY

#104 Feb 3, 2011
Sad wrote:
Don't what class she would have graduated or remember her married name, but Allison Pitts
She was class of 2004! We were good friends and became cousins by marriage. She had a beautiful little girl!
a friend

Campbellsville, KY

#105 Feb 3, 2011
Richie Ray Cornwell passed in the floods may 2010 he was the greatest guy you could ever meet!And will forever be missed but will live on in our memories with his kindness, sweetness, and hi sense of humor. See you some day cuz <3 ya Richie Ray
So sad

United States

#106 Feb 3, 2011
Melissa Faye Elmore- Carter!!!! She was a very sweet girl and so is her mom. She was married to Eli Carter she has 2 lil boys and a lil girl that my heart deeply goes out to. We need to keep this family in our thought and PRAYERS. I'm so sorry for the family.
So sad

United States

#107 Feb 3, 2011
friend wrote:
Jason Stinson - Class of 93. Tomorrow would've been his 35th birthday. RIP brother!!
He was a very good friend of my family and so is his dad Paul. RIP Jason!
So sad

United States

#108 Feb 3, 2011
What about that Young boy that hung his self just recently he was still in school I want to THINK his name was Lee Reed but no sure. RIP
class of 2011

Lexington, KY

#109 Feb 3, 2011
Lee Reed and Kenneth Bandy
class of 1979

Lexington, KY

#110 Feb 3, 2011
Dennis Mansfield
Class of 98

Westmoreland, TN

#111 Feb 4, 2011
Jeremy Birge
Scottie Hesson
Mikey Johnson
Robert Layne
Brooke Wimpee
Ashley Stratton
Lee Reed
Dennis Jameson
Dillion Howard
Andrea Hall
Jeremy Mathis
Shawn Steenbergen
Melissa Elmore Carter
Penny Patterson
Alisha Rose
Alan Mayhew
Paige Yokley
Kristina Cummings
Gus Lyons
Nicki Meador
Scotty Hesson

All of these ppl were greatly loved and will never be forgotten of all different classes. They have all touched us in a way we will NEVER forget. Also, there was a boy killed in the late 90's early 2000's on 101 around Meador that I dont think was mentioned. May they all RIP!!!!!
big cat

Demotte, IN

#112 Feb 4, 2011
BONNIE HATLER Killed at the red next to mint mart can think of what year. Was in the yearly 70 s
A PART OF ME

Scottsville, KY

#113 Feb 4, 2011
MICHAEL ALAN MAYHEW & MICHAEL CHAD STINSON...YOU BOTH WILL ALWAYS BE PART OF ME...TO GOOD FRIENDS,GOOD TIMES & GOOD WINE...MY HEART AND MY BEST FRIEND....BLUES MAN.
popcorn

Westmoreland, TN

#114 Feb 4, 2011
A PART OF ME wrote:
MICHAEL ALAN MAYHEW & MICHAEL CHAD STINSON...YOU BOTH WILL ALWAYS BE PART OF ME...TO GOOD FRIENDS,GOOD TIMES & GOOD WINE...MY HEART AND MY BEST FRIEND....BLUES MAN.
They were my friends also, and are truly missed. I still talk to Allens brother often....
know it well

Scottsville, KY

#115 Feb 5, 2011
popcorn wrote:
<quoted text>They were my friends also, and are truly missed. I still talk to Allens brother often....
I MISS JOHN..I HAVEN'T SEEN HIM IN SO LONG. HE STOPPED BY MY MOM'S THE LAST TIME I SEEN HIM A FEW YEARS AGO. IF YOU SEE HIM TELL HIM THAT SOMEONE WHO SHARES HIS BIRTHDAY SAID HELLO AND THAT I HOPE HE IS WELL AND HAPPY.
PART OF ME

Scottsville, KY

#116 Feb 5, 2011
popcorn wrote:
<quoted text>They were my friends also, and are truly missed. I still talk to Allens brother often....
I MISS HIS BROTHER. I HAVEN'T SEEN HIM IN YEARS. HE STOPPED BY MY MOM'S THE LAST TIME. IF YOU TALK TO HIM TELL HIM THAT SOMEONE WHO SHARES HIS BIRTHDAY SAID HELLO AND I HOPE HE IS WELL AND HAPPY.
popcorn

Westmoreland, TN

#117 Feb 5, 2011
Will do!!!!

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#118 Feb 5, 2011
I choked up a little bit. I hadn't thought about Alan Mayhew in a bit. He was a good fella. I worked with him MANY years ago at Houchens.
God Bless Him.
ROBBIE STINSON

Westmoreland, TN

#119 Feb 5, 2011
Peace and love wrote:
Melissa bessinger bewley, rip, you are loved and greatly missed!
THIS IS SO SWEET OF EVERONE.PENNY WAS THE LOVE OF OUR LIFE..SHE HAD A WAY OF HAPPINESS AROUND HER..WE MISS HER SO BAD ..AND ROBERT WAS A HAPPY GO LUCKY PERSON..IF U LOOK AT HIS AND PENNY;S PIC. U COULD TELL THEY WERE COUSINS..AND A LOT OF FUN TO BE AROUND...MIKEIE WAS A SWEET HEART,,HIS BIRTHDAY WAS THE 7 OF JAN.SAME AS MINE.THINK YOU FOR THIS.I OFTEN WONDER IF ANY ONE THINKS ABOUT THEM..LOVE U AND THINK U..PENNY P. MOM..ROBBIE PATTERSON STINSON....
missing you

Scottsville, KY

#120 Feb 5, 2011
Phillip Woolbright he would have been class of 96 i Think he died on his birthday 1989
xyz

United States

#121 Feb 5, 2011
I was told Todd Sullivan, does anyone know if that's true?
tuck

Demotte, IN

#122 Feb 5, 2011
xyz wrote:
I was told Todd Sullivan, does anyone know if that's true?
Yes few years ago .
xyz

United States

#123 Feb 5, 2011
tuck wrote:
<quoted text>Yes few years ago .
That saddens me so much. What happened?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hurt 2 hr 8ball 3
Mark R. Oliver ? 3 hr Keith p 2
Allen County Sheriffs Department 7 hr fisherman 8
Places to work in Scottsville 8 hr job seeker 1
Kayla Houchens 12 hr Nasty 12
Matt Hire 14 hr RoamingInsomniac 2
Hilary Clinton 15 hr Gage 18

Scottsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance