classmates gone but not forgotten
melissas best friend

United States

#264 Jun 5, 2013
Yes she was still with Elli, his dad has all the kids except Lilly. It was a two years ago. There is a Facebook page in memory of
browny

United States

#265 Jun 6, 2013
There was a boy that got ran over on 98 i believe he would have been around the class of 92 or 93 maybe he was riding a bike
abc

Lafayette, TN

#266 Jun 14, 2013
bee mama wrote:
<quoted text>Michael had brother that war killed befor him.
Mikey Johnson's little brother's name was Brandon. He did get killed in a four wheeler accident before Mikey. Their mother did not get killed in a car wreck, it was their step-mother. Mikey and Brandon's mother and father are still alive. They were the only two children that their mother had and their father only had one more child. They have a step-sister who was the daughter of the woman that was killed in the car wreck and all of them will never be forgotten and are thought about and missed everyday:(
Cyndi Holder Kolodzik

Auburn, WA

#267 Oct 10, 2013
Ole Skool wrote:
Libby Jones
Billy Joe Higdon (my dawg)
Barbara Whitney
Mary Gillenwater
Larry Holder
Dan Boersma
Kevin Rediger
Wygal
Mark Fykes
(all from late 70's to early 80's class)
Thank you for mentioning Larry Holder, he was my brother, also my brother Mike Holder, better know to most as Raunch, they passed away 2 1/2 years apart, love them and miss them both so much, couldn't have asked for better brothers. I love you Larry and Mike
Class of 99 Remembers

Lafayette, TN

#268 Oct 12, 2013
John McClard, rest in peace buddy...

Already mentioned previously from the Class of 99, just wanted you to know you are still in our hearts...

Kelly Hunter
Bryon Karr
Cheryl Carver
Jennifer Crews Cromer
Micka Combs White
Nick Williams
John McClard

Gone, but never forgotten.......
Still grieving

Cub Run, KY

#269 Nov 5, 2013
It will soon be ten years since we lost him, and it still hurts like it was yesterday...
We miss you and love you Travis Anthony Gregory.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#270 Nov 6, 2013
Still grieving wrote:
It will soon be ten years since we lost him, and it still hurts like it was yesterday...
We miss you and love you Travis Anthony Gregory.
I can't believe it's been that long. He was a sweet Sweet boy.
Class of 1999 Graduate

Elizabethtown, KY

#271 Jan 12, 2014
Jesse Foster such a wonderful person

Already mentioned previously from the Class of 99, just wanted you to know you are still in our hearts...
Kelly Hunter
Bryon Karr
Cheryl Carver
Jennifer Crews Cromer
Micka Combs White
Nick Williams
John McClard
Jesse Foster
Gone, but never forgotten.......
I understand

Lafayette, TN

#272 Jan 12, 2014
I understand it will soon be 10 years since we lost Amy Grant it is hard to believe it has been that long. I went to school with Travis he was a wonderful person.
Yep

United States

#273 Dec 1, 2015
Daniel sanspree
sad

Franklin, KY

#274 Dec 1, 2015
David Hunt
sad

Franklin, KY

#275 Dec 1, 2015
Jeff Perdue
sad

Franklin, KY

#276 Dec 1, 2015
Dianne Wood
sad

Franklin, KY

#277 Dec 1, 2015
sister wrote:
dont forget Betty Glass
What happened to her?
Blues

Bowling Green, KY

#278 Dec 1, 2015
Class of 99 Remembers wrote:
I know these names have been mentioned but I wanted to take a moment to remember those who we lost in the class of 99....
Kelly Hunter
Cheryl Carver
Bryon Karr
Jennifer Crews Cromer
Nick Williams
Micka Combs White
You each are remembered and loved by everyone who knew you... Rest in peace sweet friends...
Thank you for remembering Bryan! A wonderful person !!
Jmarie

Mountain View, CA

#279 Dec 1, 2015
Old Friend wrote:
Could anyone tell me when Melissa Elmore Carter passed away just now reading it on this post,if so what happened.
February 1st, 2011
Jmarie

Mountain View, CA

#280 Dec 1, 2015
sad wrote:
<quoted text>
What happened to her?
Car wreck
Mjv

United States

#281 Jan 2, 2016
JPM wrote:
<quoted text>
Her name was Monica Vanderstow. She was in Mrs. Law 4th grade class Scottsville Elementary. I believe 1985. Sweet girl RIP
OK I am Monica Vanderstow Carmona I was in Mrs. Crowes 5thgrade class and the young girl that was killed on gallatin road was my sister Rachel Parks and it was by a milk truck not the bus... Meryl Carter was our bus driver, but um people IM STILL ALIVE.... Thanks for the thoughts tho
IDK

Red Boiling Springs, TN

#282 Jan 20, 2016
So sad wrote:
Melissa Faye Elmore- Carter!!!! She was a very sweet girl and so is her mom. She was married to Eli Carter she has 2 lil boys and a lil girl that my heart deeply goes out to. We need to keep this family in our thought and PRAYERS. I'm so sorry for the family.
I thought she was married to James Maynard
Jay

Mountain View, CA

#283 Jan 25, 2016
IDK wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought she was married to James Maynard
She hasn't been married to James for many years. She was remarried to Eli Carter when she passed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 15 min Calhoun for Congr... 952
Did Myra get away with student love 2 hr Court date 28
Griddles vs. Dumplins 2 hr Yokelay 14
Junk 16 hr Mucking Forons 10
andrew jackson house (Oct '09) 16 hr EdStark 108
Roam 17 hr Just sayn 9
John Deere or Cub cadet? 18 hr FromKentucky 5

Scottsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Scottsville Mortgages