Remember

United States

#244 Oct 29, 2012
Vharper wrote:
Anyone remember my brother Danny Ray Morgan, killed in June 1970, in a tragic car accident at Barren River Lake, along with three others?? He was just 19. R.I.P. Sis
I have the article from the newspaper in my album. Very sad, they were so young.
just me

Bowling Green, KY

#245 Nov 6, 2012
i think of my pretty penny quite often.v.s.
jygf

Leitchfield, KY

#246 Nov 19, 2012
Good Guy wrote:
Kelly Hogan rest in peace you are a great guy and was very loved by many you will be missed.
I MISS HIM SO MUCH!
sad

Lafayette, TN

#247 Nov 19, 2012
i lost my sister and best freind she died of heart attake peaple say other things but i know what the dr said her name is paula rena payne martin may you rip till we see each other again love and miss
class of 1998

United States

#248 Nov 19, 2012
Rip josh carter. Youll never be forgotten
class of 99

Scottsville, KY

#249 Nov 29, 2012
CLASS OF 1999
Micka Combs
Bryan Karr
Kelly Hunter
Jennifer Crews
Nick Williams
Sheryl Carver
Sorry if I left anyone out!
Rip! Greatly missed
tonya

Bellevue, WA

#250 Nov 29, 2012
Walker Martin was only 3 year old. He past in a fire. You will forever be with me. And your mom Renay Payne Martin Randy Wayne Blankenship car accident lots and lots more names will be added. Sad but true.
class of 1998

United States

#251 Dec 30, 2012
watitis wrote:
what happened to Kevin Cox and Paige Yokely?? Just didn't know they were gone....
Kevin died in a car wreck on the bowling green rd.
greg

Leitchfield, KY

#252 Jan 6, 2013
Elizabeth stone. Class of 04. She was a great person and smart would have made a great person. No telling were she would have ended up. She was smart and was a pleasure talking to. She never acted better then anyone even though I know she was a better person then myself.
Foreverbymyside

United States

#253 Jan 8, 2013
Lee Reed
Kenneth Bandy

“Dark Bike Riding”

Since: Jan 13

Pedaling Against Crime

#254 Jan 8, 2013
Jennifer Rather, an early passing.
Momma Heavy

Elizabethtown, KY

#255 Jan 11, 2013
big cat wrote:
BONNIE HATLER Killed at the red next to mint mart can think of what year. Was in the yearly 70 s
i think it was 77 or 78 classmate of mine
Anna Scott

Lafayette, IN

#256 May 8, 2013
He was my boyfriend, just driving back and forth from Kentucky to Indiana. Anna Dean at the time. I will never forget him.
Class of 1993 wrote:
Michael Ledgerwood
Gallatin

Gallatin, TN

#257 May 8, 2013
Wow Alot of people on here. My heart goes out to all of you, keep their memories alive.
lisa

United States

#258 May 16, 2013
xyz wrote:
<quoted text>Finally a forum where everyone is treated with respect. RIP,.Allison, Todd, and Brett.
Do you know what happened to Brett? We were very good friends in highschool, lost touch in the grown up years. So sad to hear of his passing.
Old Friend

Owensboro, KY

#259 May 16, 2013
Paula Reane Payne {Martin} she is missed every day,
Old Friend

Owensboro, KY

#260 May 16, 2013
Could anyone tell me when Melissa Elmore Carter passed away just now reading it on this post,if so what happened.
so who

Lubbock, TX

#261 May 16, 2013
Old Friend wrote:
Could anyone tell me when Melissa Elmore Carter passed away just now reading it on this post,if so what happened.
car wreck 3 miles out on halifax seattle rd, so sad she had 3 small kids.
Old Friend

Owensboro, KY

#262 May 16, 2013
Wow, i did't know that,I am so sorry to hear that.We used to hang out along time ago,do u know when she passed away and was she still wit Elli.That just blows me away she was a good person,i didn't know she had 2 boys either i knew of her little girl cause she is almosst the same age has my oldest daughter.
melissas best friend

United States

#263 Jun 5, 2013
Who are ya?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scottsvegas memories of childhood (Apr '09) 6 min Jon Meyers_WKU St... 106
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 15 min yeah man 5,761
kevin harris 24 min true 14
RoamingInsomiac just evaluated!! 26 min true 3
Emily Foster DUI 27 min true 25
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr American Lady 154,272
Union at Smuckers (Jun '09) 2 hr HoneyBear1 116
•••
•••
•••

Scottsville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Scottsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Scottsville News, Events & Info