Hey

Red Boiling Springs, TN

#1 Sep 14, 2013
Does anyone have any info on this company? Good or bad comments.
David Porter is his name

Lafayette, TN

#2 Sep 16, 2013
One of the best roofers around. Always took care of me and done the job right, every time! A+ New Houses and reroofs. Always was reasonable on his prices and I continue to recommend him to this day.
Happy

Lafayette, TN

#3 Sep 16, 2013
Great man to deal with. He will treat you fair and does awesome work and he cleans up good. I will use him again when needed.
Paula

Campbellsville, KY

#4 Sep 17, 2013
I wouldnt use them. they do a half job and then you have to spend more money hiring someone else to do it right.
Marke Twane

United States

#5 Sep 17, 2013
Paula wrote:
I wouldnt use them. they do a half job and then you have to spend more money hiring someone else to do it right.
"Paula"

I simply don't believe that. They roofed two buildings for me. They did a great job. There were no problems whatsoever.

There's more to it that you aren't telling us. Perhaps you need to tell us "the rest of the story".
terry

Glasgow, KY

#6 Sep 30, 2013
any kin to them porter ridge boys?
Dakota

Red Boiling Springs, TN

#7 Oct 18, 2013
Porter just finished my roof and they did an excellent job. Very well satisfied and I would recommend them. Reasonable too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lloyd football 44 min Ward 2
Glad una is dead 9 hr RoamingInsomniac 40
China KIng 15 hr sad 10
Larry Thacker / browns paylake 16 hr fisherman 2
Kayla Houchens Tue tena 27
Allen County Lawyers Tue Rumble 5
Aarons in scottsville Mon Guy 3

Scottsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance