Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#42 Feb 16, 2013
yeah wrote:
<quoted text>...and the Mayor of Boxtown?
Rev Ed and the church of the first discount sin. Dennis fooled a lot of people on topix.

RIP Rev Ed.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#43 Feb 16, 2013
noseyneighbortoo wrote:
Everybody knew Chick Papa and Una was the same person.
RIP Chick Papa.
Una wasn't Papa. Papa actually is part owner of Tim and Susie's Hen House. He has been on here since Una passed.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#44 Feb 16, 2013
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
<quoted text>Una wasn't Papa. Papa actually is part owner of Tim and Susie's Hen House. He has been on here since Una passed.
You believe what you want. Dennis fooled you too. When has Chick Papa been on here since Dennis passed? Show us. Prove it. Chick Papa died the same day Una died.

Dennis fooled a lot of people in the town including you.lol
Alfred

Scottsville, KY

#45 Feb 16, 2013
I do say, has anyone seen The Bicycle Batman? He was here in rest earlier, but is now absent and without notice or call.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#46 Feb 17, 2013
noseyneighbortoo wrote:
<quoted text>
You believe what you want. Dennis fooled you too. When has Chick Papa been on here since Dennis passed? Show us. Prove it. Chick Papa died the same day Una died.
Dennis fooled a lot of people in the town including you.lol
Papa was on last night. So was Rod Cod. Una was limited at the "other people" that he was. I wasn't "fooled" by Una. I didn't care who he was, he will ALWAYS be Una to me.
What

Campbellsville, KY

#47 Feb 17, 2013
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
<quoted text>Papa was on last night. So was Rod Cod. Una was limited at the "other people" that he was. I wasn't "fooled" by Una. I didn't care who he was, he will ALWAYS be Una to me.
I thought you said on the other post that he wasn't dead? I'm confused...
somebody

Westmoreland, TN

#48 Feb 17, 2013
Obviously Dennis was 'ugly gurl' also. And he ripped others for talking to themselves. I don't miss ANY of them.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#49 Feb 17, 2013
somebody wrote:
Obviously Dennis was 'ugly gurl' also. And he ripped others for talking to themselves. I don't miss ANY of them.
No una was not ugly girl. She is an actual girl and a person I know. There was still someone posting with una's name. I don't know who.
tinponyrider

Scottsville, KY

#50 Feb 17, 2013
I guess he was also Daisy. Awww A man of many characters.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#51 Feb 17, 2013
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
<quoted text>No una was not ugly girl. She is an actual girl and a person I know. There was still someone posting with una's name. I don't know who.
Ugly girl is an actual girl? There's more than only one. All I've seen in this town are ugly people. I don't why anyone would spend time in this town.
tinponyrider

Scottsville, KY

#52 Feb 17, 2013
Catwomans fury wrote:
<quoted text>Ugly girl is an actual girl? There's more than only one. All I've seen in this town are ugly people. I don't why anyone would spend time in this town.
Well don't let the Topix door hit you in the arse on your way out. Just head south, you will run right into Galatin. Adios M.F..... Hehehheheee

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#53 Feb 17, 2013
tinponyrider wrote:
<quoted text>Well don't let the Topix door hit you in the arse on your way out. Just head south, you will run right into Galatin. Adios M.F..... Hehehheheee
I came here by my own choosing and I will leave the same. When I AM done here, there are specific individuals who will wish they had never even heard my name! It's time to shake a few bird cages.
tinponyrider

Scottsville, KY

#54 Feb 17, 2013
Catwomans fury wrote:
<quoted text>I came here by my own choosing and I will leave the same. When I AM done here, there are specific individuals who will wish they had never even heard my name! It's time to shake a few bird cages.
Rock on, rock on......

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#55 Feb 17, 2013
Catwomans fury wrote:
<quoted text>Ugly girl is an actual girl? There's more than only one. All I've seen in this town are ugly people. I don't why anyone would spend time in this town.
Interesting comment you made. Allen County has produced two Miss Kentuckys.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#56 Feb 17, 2013
Marleysghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting comment you made. Allen County has produced two Miss Kentuckys.
I'd hate to see what the losers looked like. You bore me. Away with you.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#57 Feb 17, 2013
Catwomans fury wrote:
<quoted text>Ugly girl is an actual girl? There's more than only one. All I've seen in this town are ugly people. I don't why anyone would spend time in this town.
Yes, Ugly Girl was actually very pretty. She used the name sarcastically. My advice to you is don't go into town. If you don't like the way people look here, it's for the best.
hill billy jim

Leitchfield, KY

#59 Feb 17, 2013
Catwomans fury wrote:
<quoted text>I'd hate to see what the losers looked like. You bore me. Away with you.
You've got to be a northener.Ignorance just roles out of your mouth.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#60 Feb 17, 2013
Una what?? What in the devil are you people talking about?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#62 Feb 17, 2013
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, Ugly Girl was actually very pretty. She used the name sarcastically. My advice to you is don't go into town. If you don't like the way people look here, it's for the best.
Well now, how protective.
Roaming Insomniac. Just jump right to the rescue of someone. Defend the honor of this wonderful town of Scottsville. These are two traits that are really starting to make me want to throw up.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#63 Feb 18, 2013
Catwomans fury wrote:
<quoted text>Well now, how protective.
Roaming Insomniac. Just jump right to the rescue of someone. Defend the honor of this wonderful town of Scottsville. These are two traits that are really starting to make me want to throw up.
Protective? Maybe not. You don't seem to like it here, so I'm not sure why you're on THIS topix. There are thousands of others that perhaps wouldn't make you sick. Just saying.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ky Motor Supply (May '12) 55 min lmk 51
why is joe dixon and cora hall 12 hr Stephanie 14
Billy W Hawkins baby beater 14 hr gft 2
The Politics of ACS LL Football Mon parent 10
brick layer Sun budget granny 3
Where to dump question Sun hobbles 3
Kristen j Sun RoamingInsomniac 7
More from around the web

Scottsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]