“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#86 Feb 6, 2013
Jim Tom wrote:
I'm glad the SOB is gone!! That's right I mean it!! He's burning in hell now!! Lmao I'm lovin it
You will be someday. Judging people like this is a sin. And, I'm sure you don't care. Go away.
sinner

Scottsville, KY

#87 Feb 6, 2013
Jim Tom wrote:
I'm glad the SOB is gone!! That's right I mean it!! He's burning in hell now!! Lmao I'm lovin it
Hey there jim tom i bet you are the one that una put you and your dad in your place. He hated you and he got the last word.
UnaFan

Lubbock, TX

#88 Feb 6, 2013
Jim Tom wrote:
Shut up, you piece of shit. He's up in heaven chatting it up with God, and they both just heard the crap that just spilled out of your mouth. That's a terrible thing to say about anyone. I don't care if he was your worst enemy. He has family that is still mourning over his death. Honestly, there are a lot of us who are still in shock. He was the Great Una Farter. Repent!
Drop Dead Fred

Chicago, IL

#89 Feb 6, 2013
Wow. I guess that Dennis really was the Una Farter.

“Dark Bike Riding”

Since: Jan 13

Pedaling Against Crime

#91 Feb 6, 2013
UnaFan wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up, you piece of shit. He's up in heaven chatting it up with God, and they both just heard the crap that just spilled out of your mouth. That's a terrible thing to say about anyone. I don't care if he was your worst enemy. He has family that is still mourning over his death. Honestly, there are a lot of us who are still in shock. He was the Great Una Farter. Repent!
Don't worry about this jerk, UnaFan. The great one didn't worry about clowns like this when he was with us, he could care less about them now. Una was a leader, whether they liked him or not. I have only respect for Una and could care less about some coward who wants to run his mouth now.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#92 Feb 7, 2013
My apologies to all my loyal Fartinsky followers for making you all worry. Teddy has been detained teaching his "Gems of Wisdom" to the local jailbirds...hehehe
FBC

Lafayette, TN

#93 Feb 7, 2013
WHAT????!!!!! Is it really you????? Prove it...what is your address?
Blah Blah Blah

Bowling Green, KY

#94 Feb 7, 2013
Not buying it.
Voter

Scottsville, KY

#95 Feb 7, 2013
Blah Blah Blah wrote:
Not buying it.
Nor am I buying it !
FBC

Lafayette, TN

#96 Feb 7, 2013
If you can give me your address that will be something for me to hope for, Una! Geeze, I hope you are you! LOL
UnaFan

Lubbock, TX

#97 Feb 7, 2013
It is not him. I know his style of writing. Plus, Una would never do anything to get locked up. But, if he did, he would have plenty of people to bail him out. Una made a huge impact, and people want to be him, but he cannot be replaced. He's God's partner, now.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#98 Feb 7, 2013
You never know...do you?
tinponyrider

Scottsville, KY

#99 Feb 7, 2013
UnaFan wrote:
It is not him. I know his style of writing. Plus, Una would never do anything to get locked up. But, if he did, he would have plenty of people to bail him out. Una made a huge impact, and people want to be him, but he cannot be replaced. He's God's partner, now.
Just saying that a person doesn't have to do a whole lot to get locked up. Now not saying that Farterman ever got locked up, except maybe by ugly gurl.
FBC

Lafayette, TN

#100 Feb 7, 2013
UnaFan wrote:
Well, when he said that he was teaching his gems of wisdom to people at the jail, I think he meant that he was having Bible study with the people that were in prison, like a prison ministry. Oh, I'm so confused!!!! Help! My brain has fallen and it can't get up!
FBC

Lafayette, TN

#101 Feb 7, 2013
...Bicycle Batman take me awaaaaayyyyy

“Dark Bike Riding”

Since: Jan 13

Pedaling Against Crime

#102 Feb 7, 2013
FBC wrote:
...Bicycle Batman take me awaaaaayyyyy
Bicycle Batman at your service, folks. There's a lot of character in this town and I want to honor it. In memory of the great one I've got something planned out. I'll try to reveal this event Saturday afternoon at 4PM.

“Bootleggin ,Doctern, & Mayorin”

Since: Nov 10

Box Town

#103 Feb 7, 2013
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
My apologies to all my loyal Fartinsky followers for making you all worry. Teddy has been detained teaching his "Gems of Wisdom" to the local jailbirds...hehehe
Now Fellers,
Is it a ghost er is it Uncle?
I am a thinkin I mite odder stay a while myself on the 6th floor off the horsepital.
Have I tasted two much off my tonic?
These an udder questchuns hopefully will be answered soon.
The main questchun is will yew all
VOTE DRY !!
FBC

Lafayette, TN

#104 Feb 7, 2013
Ooh, we can't wait!!!! Sat.@ 4PM!!!!
UnaFan

Lubbock, TX

#105 Feb 7, 2013
FBC wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, when he said that he was teaching his gems of wisdom to people at the jail, I think he meant that he was having Bible study with the people that were in prison, like a prison ministry. Oh, I'm so confused!!!! Help! My brain has fallen and it can't get up!
Bible study at the jail lasts for only a couple of hours. He would not be gone this long had he just been conducting Bible Study. Someone is trying to fool us. I knew Farterman way too well to be fooled. He taught me much. I was very observant of his style of writing. This imposter needs to stop.
FBC

Lafayette, TN

#106 Feb 7, 2013
UnaFan wrote:
<quoted text>
Bible study at the jail lasts for only a couple of hours. He would not be gone this long had he just been conducting Bible Study. Someone is trying to fool us. I knew Farterman way too well to be fooled. He taught me much. I was very observant of his style of writing. This imposter needs to stop.
Awwww. My hopes were up!:(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Big Blue!!! 47 min studmuffin 8
marsha miller 1 hr Jack Daniels 27
roaminginsomniac 4 hr RoamingInsomniac 10
Cooter brown post?? 14 hr true 27
First Church of Discount Sin (Apr '10) 14 hr Mark Morrison 32
mandy anderson (Jun '12) 17 hr true 9
Scottsvilles McDonald's 21 hr wockaflocka 5
Scottsville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web