First Prev
of 2
Next Last
school teacher

Carthage, TN

#1 Dec 8, 2011
I am so curious to know what bord of ed employee angi andrson is going to do now that her weekend party buddy tamy is unemployed and won't have the money to buy beer for their weekend parties lol I guess the tabs on you now ang! Lol
spell check please

United States

#2 Dec 8, 2011
Oh lord! I honestly hope that you are not a "real" teacher!
ABC

United States

#3 Dec 8, 2011
Hell can't you spell?!?!
spell checker

Carthage, TN

#4 Dec 8, 2011
ABC wrote:
Hell can't you spell?!?!
Naw I cant spell but I can smell & I smell a THIEF lmao Birds of a feather flock together lmao
Duped

Casey, IL

#5 Dec 11, 2011
Yea, doesn't she set a good example for students?? The kids are supposed to conduct themselves properly at all times to represent our school well, so the school employees should have to do the same. Double standards in Allen County. Always has been.
pathetic

Carthage, TN

#6 Dec 11, 2011
They get drunk every weekend and in front of their kids! It's the truth not hearsay or gossip!
larkfart

Lafayette, TN

#7 Dec 12, 2011
Oh no! Adults over the age of 21 consuming alcoholic beverages? Gasp! When will this madness stop? Re-enact prohibition immediately! The last time I checked, it was perfectly legal for adoults of legal drinking age to consume alcohol. So, therefore, and for ever more, shut the !@#$ up!

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#8 Dec 12, 2011
I vote to re-enact Prohibition!!
larkfart

Lafayette, TN

#9 Dec 12, 2011
Roaming - get over it, this isn't the 30's. I say free alcohol to all over the legal drinking age of 21. If someone can't handle it that's just too bad! Alcohol is awesome!!!!!

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#10 Dec 12, 2011
People who drink often drive. I am NOT for people being killed. I have lost family AND friends to drunk drivers. I am NOT for alcohol for THAT reason. People who drink ruin lives, and tear apart families.
You can like being drunk all you want. I don't have to like it.
Duped

Casey, IL

#11 Dec 12, 2011
larkfart wrote:
Roaming - get over it, this isn't the 30's. I say free alcohol to all over the legal drinking age of 21. If someone can't handle it that's just too bad! Alcohol is awesome!!!!!
That's just it....the kids ARE NOT of legal drinking age. Still in high school.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#12 Dec 12, 2011
Larkfart is a dumbarse. The use of alcoholic beverages are all descrutive. There is not one good thing that comes from the use of alcoholic beverages. Glad you think it's awesome, larkfart. Maybe someone will drag you out of the gutter laying in your own piss and vomit and the seat of your pants filled with schitt, but not me. Rave on dumbarse.
larkfart

Lafayette, TN

#13 Dec 13, 2011
Una, thanks for the woarm words of encouragement. Roaming-idiotic, actually more people are killed by sober drivers than drunk drivers. The drunks have a reason they suck at driving, what is the sober person's excuse?

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#14 Dec 13, 2011
larkfart wrote:
Una, thanks for the woarm words of encouragement. Roaming-idiotic, actually more people are killed by sober drivers than drunk drivers. The drunks have a reason they suck at driving, what is the sober person's excuse?
You are welcome, larkfart. I am always glad to give good sound advice to your drunk arse. My Gems of Wisdom might just save your arse.

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#15 Dec 13, 2011
I don't know where you got those stats, lark. I don't want ONE MORE PERSON to die when someone drinks and gets behind a wheel. It's senseless and useless.
larkfart

Lafayette, TN

#16 Dec 13, 2011
It's simply the law of averages. In 2009, 30% of all fatal crashes in the state of Ky. involved alcohol, therefore, 70% were caused by sober drivers. NHTSA is where I got my stats. So before you get all bent out of shape, know what you are talking about.

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#17 Dec 13, 2011
I know I don't want some drunk idiot killing people. I looked for the stats, and didn't come up with it. Look at the stats in MADD, the 70% you use there are not DRUNKS, but about 30% of those people you called sober were under the influence, just not of alcohol.
MADD stats for last year (2010) says that 44% of people died from alcohol related deaths.(driving, and poisoning). 22% of people died from drugs or drug related deaths.
So that's 66% of seriously impaired people. Then, they broke it down to deaths by murder, suicide, car wrecks, illnesses, and so on.
I am AGAINST drugs and alcohol. The substances given to people help people KILL others.
I don't know why in the world you would WANT people to drink, or do drugs. It should all be taken away. Maybe more people we love would still be here.
larkfart

Lafayette, TN

#18 Dec 13, 2011
I do not endorse driving while impaired in any form. However, if someone wants to use drugs or drink, I can't stop them, and it's their choice. You say you don't want drunk idiots killing people, but you don't mention the sober idiots. I appreciate your MADD stats/propaganda, but I'm not sure I would trust an organization with an agenda. Non-biased Federal/State stats are far more accurate.

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#19 Dec 13, 2011
You mean the percentage of people that have accidents? I don't like it either. But there's nothing I can do to stop it. I CAN however stop people that drive while drinking or driving. Eliminate the drinks, and the drugs and it stops some of those deaths. If only 10 people died a year from someone driving with intoxicated, then that would eliminate 10 deaths.
I'm all for that.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#20 Dec 13, 2011
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
I know I don't want some drunk idiot killing people. I looked for the stats, and didn't come up with it. Look at the stats in MADD, the 70% you use there are not DRUNKS, but about 30% of those people you called sober were under the influence, just not of alcohol.
MADD stats for last year (2010) says that 44% of people died from alcohol related deaths.(driving, and poisoning). 22% of people died from drugs or drug related deaths.
So that's 66% of seriously impaired people. Then, they broke it down to deaths by murder, suicide, car wrecks, illnesses, and so on.
I am AGAINST drugs and alcohol. The substances given to people help people KILL others.
I don't know why in the world you would WANT people to drink, or do drugs. It should all be taken away. Maybe more people we love would still be here.

if it wasn't for drugs and alcohol this country wouldn't have what it has..i mean come on it's a billion dollar industry that's not going anywhere pot WILL be legal...but in all honestly how do you think the government stays up you gotta do a lil bad to do a lil good...and I you wanna get technical the people that died in those crashes god chose for them to go at that time no ones fault just part of a bigger plan..alcohol has been used for ages for everything and hemp/pot can be used for more things then any one thing on this planet..stupid to not legalize it...the government lets you no what they want you to no not always the truth most of the time by ar the truth

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are there any decent signal women in scottsville 4 hr Dustin 8
The 'Clown' Can't Be Stopped From Winning. 5 hr Mucking Forons 300
Republicans dropping out of office & not runnin... 20 hr Dem 10
Chucker Groves 20 hr really 4
The Core Mon Isittoolate 5
Where to get a scanner programed Jan 14 Niemand 2
officer involved shooting Jan 13 RoamingInsomniac 12

Scottsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance