Living the lowlife
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Troubadour

Elizabethtown, IN

#21 Jul 11, 2014
Spare change!!! Did you collect enough to correct the problem? Stealing from Peter to pay Paul. What has this world come too? I expected nothing less than that from you!$cowgirl up$
Lmfao

Cub Run, KY

#22 Jul 12, 2014
What's up Cry baby!! You still sucking the tit? " T "
Troubadour

Elizabethtown, IN

#23 Jul 12, 2014
What a tangle web of lies we do weave? Just because you can't tell the truth or face some one!!!
Lmfao

Cub Run, KY

#24 Jul 12, 2014
We both know that you started this bs, and you know if you don't stop!! I'll do the same thing that you done to me!! So call me out again. " T "
Troubadour

Louisville, KY

#25 Jul 13, 2014
Maybe you need to start praying and find God? But be selective tho. What's soothing to the ears is not always soothing to the soul!!
Troubadour

Elizabethtown, IN

#26 Jul 18, 2014
Love me like Jesus does
Troubadour

Louisville, KY

#27 Jul 23, 2014
If you want something all you have to do is ask!!!!! Lmfao
Wes

Cub Run, KY

#28 Jul 23, 2014
I see that someone is still mad over the fact that can't someone else can be happy,
Wes

Cub Run, KY

#29 Jul 23, 2014
Troubadour wrote:
If you want something all you have to do is ask!!!!! Lmfao
like you!! All you need to do is stop at my house?? I see you drive by all the time.
Troubadour

Louisville, KY

#30 Jul 23, 2014
Not the one that is in town twice a day every time your at work and there not or the one that is making jesters at the other one!!!!
bunk

Portland, TN

#31 Jul 23, 2014
The doublewide out on highway 100 at Huff Road,,, those folks are living the low life for sure!!
bunk

Portland, TN

#32 Jul 23, 2014
I saw the guy whom I suppose lives there out burning something in his "driveway" the other day and I thought to myself "you need to just go ahead and spread that fire around". Property values for at least a half a mile go down because of his junkpile garbage trashheap havin, nasty, worthless, no good, oughta be dead ass.
Wes

Cub Run, KY

#33 Jul 24, 2014
Troubadour wrote:
Not the one that is in town twice a day every time your at work and there not or the one that is making jesters at the other one!!!!
how old are you? 30 or 3 grow the F*** up
Troubadour

Louisville, KY

#34 Jul 24, 2014
Not pushing 50 acting 3 or dressing 16! Didn't get a permeant mark of something that person got me. Didn't become friends with any one to spy on the other person. Don't barrow money off of a kid to support a habit. Didn't cut a deal with any one to keep the other one occupied. Don't have to have a kid check up on the other person. Didn't have a hit put out on the other person. Didn't have to pled guilty and lie about it to everyone to save face. So did you get balling tears and have to get the special meds out again; or did you run out and they had to go some where else to somebody else and try trade it out again????
ntheloop

Elizabethtown, KY

#35 Jul 24, 2014
If you have such a problem with a person then why not confront them face to face instead of playing these stupid childish games? Im sure if they didnt think youd press charges AGAIN they would confront you. Just shows you who the more mature one is.
bunk

Portland, TN

#36 Jul 24, 2014
Troubadour wrote:
Wow, apparently the school system failed you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Timothy Madden 46 min WaitingforMaddent... 8
gwen wright 2 hr Little Lady 8
Nicole Bastin 4 hr Jmc85 1
Hot Taylor woman in Red Heels 8 hr Gentlman 8
Vote Yes on January 24 2017 14 hr Benny hinn 3
Michael raines (bud) Thu Jus curious 1
Last post win war. War begin now! (Jul '15) Thu RoamingInsomniac 2,643

Scottsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance