I heard Mark Stephens got his arse wh...

I heard Mark Stephens got his arse whooped in jail??

Posted in the Scottsville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
anyone

United States

#1 Dec 29, 2011
Has anyone heard anything about this?

“Analyzing Dumb Public Figures”

Since: Jan 10

Chicken Town USA

#2 Dec 29, 2011
anyone wrote:
Yea some of our friends were practicing to get ready for the popo Charlie whooping contest. I bet Charlie would cry like a bitch if a midget punched him in the nose. Hehehehehe
anyone

United States

#3 Dec 29, 2011
Lol

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#4 Dec 29, 2011
Chick Papa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea some of our friends were practicing to get ready for the popo Charlie whooping contest. I bet Charlie would cry like a bitch if a midget punched him in the nose. Hehehehehe
Chick Papa, do know if Charlie cried when DeFective Stoned blacked his eye?

I don't think I know the Stephens guy though.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#5 Dec 29, 2011
Hadn't heard a thing about ANYTHING. But that's good I guess.

Since: Jan 11

Summer Shade, KY

#6 Dec 29, 2011
anyone wrote:
i have a few friends waiting on your ass.jd2
anyone

Spencer, NC

#7 Dec 29, 2011
dillinger2 wrote:
<quoted text>i have a few friends waiting on your ass.jd2
this isn't mark stephens buddy if that's what your meaning.I can't stand him personally.That's the rumor going around and was curious if it was true?
nobody

Charlotte, NC

#9 Jan 1, 2012
?

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#10 Jan 1, 2012
??!!!!!?

Since: Sep 11

Westmoreland, TN

#11 Jan 2, 2012
???????Budd's sleep together, just saying....
it was great

United States

#12 Jan 2, 2012
he got what he deserved i was in the cell i wont say names but someone came back from court with papers on him and he was given five minutes to get out but he wouldnt so he got what he needed and he snitched he thinks the boy is still locked up surprise let him know sprinkles says hi what a snitch
nobody

United States

#13 Jan 2, 2012
it was great wrote:
he got what he deserved i was in the cell i wont say names but someone came back from court with papers on him and he was given five minutes to get out but he wouldnt so he got what he needed and he snitched he thinks the boy is still locked up surprise let him know sprinkles says hi what a snitch
Good,he did get what he deserved and I hope someone grabbs that arse up again and whoops that arse.I know excactly where he is.He done a woman and kids like shitt and needs his arse whooped and don't want to pay child support.
nobody

United States

#14 Jan 2, 2012
it was great wrote:
oh yea he also said he stood there and took the arse whooping...lol...that's funny..I believe he didn't have a choice but to take that arse whooping.GET EM!
nobody

Monroe, NC

#16 Jan 2, 2012
who wrote:
by who??
he didn't say who it was that done it.and personally I don't care who done it..iam just glad it was done.he needed his arse whooped and should have it whooped again.he goes around snitching on everyone and tells everyones business and uses everyone he is nothing but a bum,he had a good life until he cheated on a sweet beautiful woman and she got smart and kicked him out.that lady was good to him and all he was doing was useing her.I would have given my right arm to had what he had and he just didn't give a shit.Every arse whooping he gets he deserves.
nobody

Monroe, NC

#17 Jan 2, 2012
it was great wrote:
he also said he knew who done it and now that he is out it will be differant cause when he sees sprinkles out his arse is his.
Troll

Westmoreland, TN

#18 Jan 2, 2012
who wrote:
by who??
None of your business b1tch.
nobody

United States

#20 Jan 4, 2012
Allaha wrote:
Squeal like a piggy boy
Yea as soon as mark stephens finds anything out about anybody he will sqeal like a pig so don't ever tell him something that you don't want told that's for sure.He should become a news reporter but he would not want to make something of his self. He's to busy chasing ugly women and making kids that he can't and WON'T take care of.
You got it coming

Hoffman Forest, NC

#21 Jan 25, 2012
Yea, I heard he has been running his mouth too!
Billy Bob

Westmoreland, TN

#22 Jan 25, 2012
Herd he is working over in BG...
You got it coming

United States

#23 Jan 25, 2012
Billy Bob wrote:
Herd he is working over in BG...
yes, but he wont last long.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scott Harvey 2 hr Scott harvey 3
Mary Bess 2 hr Wondering 2
Napiers gulf 3 hr Wow 22
Smurf 5 hr Dumb as they come 3
Last post win war. War begin now! (Jul '15) 5 hr RoamingInsomniac 3,330
Schmedley T Troll - Should he have been aborted... 11 hr Mucking Forons 1
Fat girls give good head 11 hr Mucking Forons 46

Scottsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance