#5 Nov 13, 2012
TheTruth smell it wrote:
<quoted text>poor simpleton can't even read. Wrong one moron
no it aint wrong fatt asss she is mine now fatty
secrets 77

Duluth, GA

#7 Nov 14, 2012
TheTruth smell it wrote:
<quoted text>Like I said simpleton , She told me Friday night in Bowling Green she was not with any one. I am not sure if she is form Allen or Warren Co but. Black hair , Blue eyes, 5'7". Now go play on another topic . By the way aint is not a word. But thier is a Aunt and you could use is not. And also Fat is one T not fatt. You may want to install spell check,Or have someone proofread your comments with an education above grade 4 before you post it.Smell it out!
grow up
secrets 77

Duluth, GA

#8 Nov 14, 2012
Topix jus aint the place to be looking somebody up
Secrets 77

Duluth, GA

#10 Nov 14, 2012
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>SHHH If you would have read my first comment. You would have seen I do not looking for any comments from anyone else just her. She gave me her number but i washed when I did laundry Sunday.So find another topic to write about.
Lmao.... Ok goobie
Secrets 77

Duluth, GA

#11 Nov 14, 2012
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>SHHH If you would have read my first comment. You would have seen I do not looking for any comments from anyone else just her. She gave me her number but i washed when I did laundry Sunday.So find another topic to write about.
i bet this is JDR
Yep

Bowling Green, KY

#13 Nov 15, 2012
Truth,

You are such an imbecile getting on here bashing people about their grammar. You used the wrong word in YOUR comment... "I am not sure if she is form Allen or Warren Co but. Black hair , Blue eyes, 5'7"." I don't believe anybody is "form" Allen or Warren County. But im sure they are "from" either Allen or Warren County.
Secrets 77

Duluth, GA

#14 Nov 15, 2012
Yep wrote:
Truth,

You are such an imbecile getting on here bashing people about their grammar. You used the wrong word in YOUR comment... "I am not sure if she is form Allen or Warren Co but. Black hair , Blue eyes, 5'7"." I don't believe anybody is "form" Allen or Warren County. But im sure they are "from" either Allen or Warren County.
Lmao. Thats right
tinponyrider

Scottsville, KY

#15 Nov 15, 2012
TheTruth smell it wrote:
<quoted text> Like I said simpleton , She told me Friday night in Bowling Green she was not with any one. I am not sure if she is form Allen or Warren Co but. Black hair , Blue eyes, 5'7". Now go play on another topic . By the way aint is not a word. But thier is a Aunt and you could use is not. And also Fat is one T not fatt. You may want to install spell check,Or have someone proofread your comments with an education above grade 4 before you post it.Smell it out!
Sorry Charlie but "thier" ain't a word but "ain't" is a word. Look it up.
Secrets 77

United States

#16 Nov 15, 2012
Yea Tony its kinda like this, Aint aint a Word and I Aint gonna say Aint again... Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alexzandra curry any one no this chick 5 hr Alexzandra 9
what did Mickey Atwood do to get fired?? 7 hr RoamingInsomniac 30
Anyone know Lavena Perry Eaton? (Jul '13) 8 hr RoamingInsomniac 24
Dylan Cline 8 hr MyBusiness 6
Whitney Jones Married? Really!!! WTF was he thi... 10 hr just sayn 33
Purple Morning on the square (Aug '12) 16 hr 2eyes2 64
foster, bray, carter (the three stuges) 19 hr Seriously 81

Freeze Watch for Allen County was issued at October 31 at 3:11AM EDT

Scottsville Dating
Find my Match