Express Employment Hiring at New Math...

Express Employment Hiring at New Mather in Franklin

Posted in the Scottsville Forum

The Truth

Oklahoma City, OK

#1 Apr 7, 2011
Express Employment is hiring for New Mather Metals in Franklin. I just got a job out there through them and they have more spots. They are in Bowling Green and Gallatin. Call them if you are interested. They are still there looking for people.
Bill

Lafayette, TN

#2 Apr 7, 2011
The Truth wrote:
Express Employment is hiring for New Mather Metals in Franklin. I just got a job out there through them and they have more spots. They are in Bowling Green and Gallatin. Call them if you are interested. They are still there looking for people.
How much does it start out at?
Looking for Local Work

Scottsville, KY

#3 Apr 7, 2011
Bill wrote:
<quoted text>How much does it start out at?
It pays $9 an hour through the temporary office.
Bobby

Westmoreland, TN

#4 Apr 7, 2011
what are the shift hours??

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#5 Apr 7, 2011
They USE to just have 1st and 2nd shift, but that was early on. I think they added a third. Beware! This is a JOB! JOB!
I say that because it is Hot work. The metal comes out of the fire, and then you bend it, and make holes in the handles, and such. If you REALLY want a job, it's a good one, but it is a JOB.
Some people don't wanna work that hard. lol And, I don't mean no harm by saying that, just warning.
melissa

Franklin, KY

#6 Apr 8, 2011
I worked there for a little over 3 yrs it is a good place to work an yes it is hard work it is really hot in the summer an cold as hell in the winter an i loved the people i worked with an they pay really good if you go full time top out pay was right at 15 dollars an hr for what i done i worked on the paint line an in assembly but it is a good place to work.
my brother

Bethpage, TN

#7 Apr 9, 2011
my brother works there....he says it is a good job and a lot of the drama that goes on in a lot of factories doesn't happen there.
heather

Carthage, TN

#8 Apr 9, 2011
My boyfriend worked there for 2yrs.decent money but he worked his ass off.where he is now is better.but its a job i guess,just know u will wear yourself out there

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 'Clown' Can't Be Stopped From Winning. 3 hr -Sprocket- 345
White Range Rover/Brownsford Road 5 hr Louie 4
What's the hardest part about eating a vegetable? 6 hr Curious 2
Billie and Heather hawkins 6 hr Curious 4
Randy pedigo (Aug '15) 12 hr Ridding wit you 6
Trump willing to give-up a golf game for the co... Sun Upset Republican 5
Most creative place you've ever given or receiv... Sun timber 4

Scottsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance