First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Kid

Westmoreland, TN

#1 Feb 16, 2010
Does anyone know where he is and why he isnt apart of his little girls life well shes not really little but still does anyone know?

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#2 Feb 16, 2010
Age? I know a person named Kevin Harris, but it might be someone else.
Kid

Westmoreland, TN

#3 Feb 16, 2010
I think hes 48 but i do know hes in his 40's but his daugter is as pretty as can be looks like her momma

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#4 Feb 16, 2010
Check facebook...
there are Harris' in there.

“~~NURSES GET YOU IN THE END~~”

Since: Jan 10

Panama City, Florida

#5 Feb 17, 2010
if its the kevin harris im thinking bout, i dont have nothing good ever to say bout him. he raped me in 1999, and destroyed my life, iam just now getting it back. i live in fear of him every day, i was a virgin and he took my inocence away.. hes a piece of shit. that little girl is better without him around, sorry. he skipped town and told people cause of me telling on him that what he does to me the next time no one will be able to stop!! then he skiped out of town..

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#6 Feb 17, 2010
I am sorry that happened to you.
Did you get him arrested?
Friend

Westmoreland, TN

#7 Feb 17, 2010
His child is my friend i love her but he told her she messed up his dreams when she didnt bc he wasnt around for her. Im srry he messed up your life i know i have no place to ask this but do u have kid bc she has alittle sister but shes never meet her or even seen a picture of her.
lol you r stupid

Elizabethtown, KY

#8 Feb 27, 2010
NURSES GET YOU IN THE END wrote:
if its the kevin harris im thinking bout, i dont have nothing good ever to say bout him. he raped me in 1999, and destroyed my life, iam just now getting it back. i live in fear of him every day, i was a virgin and he took my inocence away.. hes a piece of shit. that little girl is better without him around, sorry. he skipped town and told people cause of me telling on him that what he does to me the next time no one will be able to stop!! then he skiped out of town..
THE KEVIN HARRIS I KNOW IS 44 AN WOULD NOT DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT YOU R STUPID

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#9 Feb 28, 2010
lol you r stupid wrote:
<quoted text>THE KEVIN HARRIS I KNOW IS 44 AN WOULD NOT DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT YOU R STUPID
If it is the one you know or the one you don't know, why would that make this lady stupid? Were you present at the assault? If not you don't know. People don't usually admit to rape, dumbarse.
trh

Westmoreland, TN

#10 Mar 1, 2010
jetj
lol you r stupid

Campbellsville, KY

#11 Mar 1, 2010
look this bullshit if he done that he would be charged an he isnt this is a joke

Panama City, Florida

#12 Mar 1, 2010
if you knew how to read you would have seen that he skipped town after threating me so unless you was there you dont know shit....

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#13 Mar 1, 2010
Wait now...did you file charges???
Whether he left or not doesn't matter. If he did this to you, you should have filed charges. You don't want someone else getting hurt.
lol you r stupid

Campbellsville, KY

#14 Mar 1, 2010
NURSES GET YOU IN THE END wrote:
if you knew how to read you would have seen that he skipped town after threating me so unless you was there you dont know shit....
look everyone in scottsville knows kevin harris they use to call him t bird i just dont think that happened you got to be talking about another kevin harris
lol you r stupid

Campbellsville, KY

#15 Mar 1, 2010
also kevin harris was living in scottsville in 1999 an i know that much because i was real good friends with him we partied together alot
we r good friends

Campbellsville, KY

#16 Mar 1, 2010
kevin is a good guy dont trash his name like that he has a 19 year old daughter that he is just now getting to be with an id hate for her to read this shit

Panama City, Florida

#17 Mar 2, 2010
i aint trashing anyones name, but the kevin harris who did this to me, it was in 1999, and he worked for a bit at mcdonalds.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#18 Mar 2, 2010
This incident apparently occured about 12 years ago. Perhaps she was like a lot of rape vicitims, young, scared of his threats and didn't speak up at that time. Whether it's the same person or not, I can see no reason for this lady to lie about such a thing. What could it possibly benefit her? Why report it to the police now? All evidence would be gone. I would ask Nurses get you in the end, give more information on her attacker to see if it's the same person or not. Anyone who would attack a woman or a child, is not a man, but a wuss regardless of who they are. I do not know the person in question.
reese glasgow

Glasgow, KY

#19 Apr 27, 2010
the kevin harris you are talking about that go's by t-byrd is not the one who done this. he never worked at a mcdonalds. and i know for a fact that he does not act like that. i'm his sister. we hung out all the time . kevin and i were always together. if you seen him i was probly with him. and if he did do this, you should have went to the cops. but it's kinda hard to beleave when he does't have a car. surly if it was him you could have done something like hit him in the head with a rock,a stick or something.
IKnow

Elizabethtown, KY

#20 Apr 27, 2010
That person nurses get you in the end never answered any questions. She was asked at least once if she filed charges. If that person raped you, then you would have. I know who you are, and you seem to tell wild stories. Somebody I knew told me you were in the hospital, when you were not. Clearly, honesty isn't truth to you. If someone does something this horrible to you, you file charges. I was raped several years ago, and I did file charges. I hate liars. If I were you, I wouldn't post ever again. Because someone can file charges against you for lying about them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can you junk a vehicle without the title? (Aug '10) 7 hr Pavlos Lombardi 21
Does Sumitomo hire full-time? 12 hr work there 8
Prock Howell (Apr '14) 14 hr Deb 10
Family in need of help 17 hr concerned 8
Taco bell 18 hr awesome 5
smuckers (Aug '11) 19 hr Gia 20
Wanted 4 bedroom house for rent Wed Illionis family 1
Scottsville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web