Charles Copass in Allen County Court

Charles Copass in Allen County Court

There are 2 comments on the WBKO-TV Bowling Green story from Dec 7, 2012, titled Charles Copass in Allen County Court. In it, WBKO-TV Bowling Green reports that:

Charles Copass, 34, the man accused of murdering a Scottsville woman and her unborn baby, was in court Friday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBKO-TV Bowling Green.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#1 Dec 27, 2012
I believe Copass should be locked away for life and i also believe that a picture of Mahaney and a ultrasound picture of her unborn baby should be hung on his wall so he can be reminded everyday for the 2 lives that he took and let him suffer that way knowing what he done and there is no harsh punishment that will ever amount to how heartless he was knowing that she was pregnant it makes me sick to know that something hasnt already been done a firm decision should be made and should have already been made but he will get what he deserves when he stands before god on judgement day!
bruce

Lafayette, TN

#2 Dec 27, 2012
i agree after all he has done confessed to the crime, its a waste of tax payers money to have a trial, i wish they would bring back public hangings, if other criminals could see what the price of their actions cost, it would dfinately stop alot of crime

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why is David Calvert not in jail? 6 hr He is Sick 4
Is she sick? 6 hr Curious 16
Drugs in Scottsville 6 hr Nothing New 10
Nude ex 6 hr Hopeminedontshow 1
Is trents auto shop good (Sep '15) 8 hr Truthsayer 20
Brandi piper 14 hr Sillyboy90 1
eli carter (Oct '11) 20 hr Samiam 10

Scottsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance