“** Tay * Tay **”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#2 Sep 24, 2008
Actaully i met my husband on the internet he is from glasgow we have been together for 4 yrs almost 5 now. Sometimes they work sometimes they dont but i dont think ur friend should get married that soon DIVORCE! He needs to get to know there girl if they havent never met in person before.

“I've got the 411, babyyy.”

Since: Jul 08

Scottsville, KY

#4 Sep 24, 2008
Dear God! He needs to take a little more time to get to know this woman!

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#5 Sep 25, 2008
well, he'll figure it out
some people meet and marry fast, desperation will do that to you
Jason Cooper

Clarksville, TN

#6 Sep 25, 2008
I met my wife on the internet....sure she's 87 and stays in a nursing home, but she gets to come home on Tuesdays....plus she's got lots of money and a really hot home nurse
look here

Glasgow, KY

#7 Sep 25, 2008
well i have to say something about this one i met my soon to be husband on the internet and he is great.. i dont think that meeting on the net is a problem and not everyone has something wrong with them to go looking for someone better than what they have found where they are at.... me and my man have been together for 3 yrs now and i am so happy to have found him on the net he is wonderful to me and my kids from previous relationships.. the only thing i could say is that 2 weeks is a little to early to marry. my man proposed to me 4 months after we met and now are living together to see how things work that way be4 marriage.. i would tell anyone to live with the person if you can that is the best way to get to know the real person i think.. and dude SLOW DOWN AND TAKE YOUR TIME....
torgo

Bethpage, TN

#8 Sep 25, 2008
You know, I have really been thinking about this whole internet marriage thing. I am against it. After all, everyone has the internet and if you marry it you will be committing bigamy.
Jason Cooper

Clarksville, TN

#9 Sep 25, 2008
torgo wrote:
You know, I have really been thinking about this whole internet marriage thing. I am against it. After all, everyone has the internet and if you marry it you will be committing bigamy.
So true Torgo...and the internet would NEVER be faithful....such a union could only end in heartache
torgo

Bethpage, TN

#10 Sep 25, 2008
Jason Cooper, you are exactly right. Thankfully, I hear they have Internet Divorces so if a person's marriage to the internet fails that would be an option.
Mackie

Elizabethtown, KY

#11 Mar 11, 2013
I have met many one nite stands on the internet.
They were all good in bed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jessie shockley 2 hr RoamingInsomniac 17
barn wood 5 hr shelby 1
So I guess Debbie Parrish on after breaking joh... 9 hr candy man 13
Emily Foster DUI (Sep '14) 10 hr opinions 47
The Politics of ACS LL Football 11 hr sad but true 16
God Loves You 19 hr Your Friend 19
Crystal Massingale (Apr '11) 20 hr the clown 5
More from around the web

Scottsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE