First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#22 Jul 29, 2013
Was suppose to have said stealing money from her dad....
santarick

Westmoreland, TN

#23 Jul 29, 2013
Ummmm wrote:
I thought this was about cassi stealing money from her dad?????
cassie's dad does not own any part of earls her uncle mike is a part owner. her dad use too work there as a dishwasher.
Ummmm

Lubbock, TX

#24 Jul 29, 2013
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
<quoted text>No, stupid wanna be snitch, they didn't say a THING about someone stealing money, YOU did. You're a wanna be. People on here- like you- CAN and HAVE been found AND sued for lies. Best be keeping that crap to yourself , snitch.
hello I'm not question asker read the very second sentence on the first comment that started this topic. Gosh are you that stupid?

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#25 Jul 29, 2013
Ummmm wrote:
<quoted text> hello I'm not question asker read the very second sentence on the first comment that started this topic. Gosh are you that stupid?
It didn't say anything about stealing from her dad. YOU DID... I'm not stupid enough to post crap like that on the Internet. Hope you don't mind being slapped with a lawsuit. lmao!
heee

Bowling Green, KY

#26 Jul 30, 2013
I think she's Shane woods daughter and he's a good old pot head looser.
Jobs

Scottsville, KY

#27 Jul 30, 2013
Okay lets get this all together for you all.... Kaci is NOT Mike Woods kid she is Shane's!!!!! I want to know how she stole any money when they only have one person in the register at all times ONE PERSON and you know what it was not her!!!! She is a Good kid like us all we have a past but some of us grow up and move on :) Now she is doing really good for herself she got the hell out of this little shit town were everyone has a hold of the spoon to dip in the pot....If you really wanted to know about here she has facebook you can add her and talk all the smack you want to her but grow some balls and say it to her!!!!!
Lol

Campbellsville, KY

#28 Jul 30, 2013
Mackie wrote:
I had a one night stand with the owners daughter.
She was good in bed.
Mike, Brent, or Karl don't have a daughter.
You guys are so stupid, lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
you 1 hr RoamingInsomniac 21
What in the HELL is going on at Dollar General ... 5 hr mothman 1
Politics on Facebook 7 hr RoamingInsomniac 4
God Loves You 9 hr Yes 5
Harpers is the best place to eat fish around here 20 hr Juicy Thick 16
1881 Fri RoamingInsomniac 25
Ky Motor Supply (May '12) Fri Dead beat brad 50
More from around the web

Scottsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE