The Midget, bringing it home.
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#21 Aug 26, 2011
Just wanted to let you guys know I made an offer and got a counter offer today, still negotiating on the price.
MIDGETHUNGRY

United States

#22 Aug 26, 2011
Bring it back please
hog heaven

Lafayette, TN

#23 Aug 26, 2011
jerry why not just build a builing like the one that was here,it wouldnt make any economical since to pay outrageious for the building,
UR A DEADBEAT

Carthage, TN

#24 Aug 26, 2011
Jerry Whitney wrote:
Just wanted to let you guys know I made an offer and got a counter offer today, still negotiating on the price.
No how the hell do you have the money to buy it?? You dont work so.........was your hand in the cookie jar I mean offering plate of the church too?????? Makes us wonder where would you get the money I dont know of your wife to work either..........hum maybe her hand was in the cookie jar too? I mean offering plate roflmao
Danny

Carthage, TN

#25 Aug 26, 2011
Jerry Whitney wrote:
Are you going to buy gold and call it the midget pawn shop? By the way my name is on here. You need to stop making trouble!!!

“BELIEVING WHAT MATTERS”

Since: Jan 10

TRUTHVILLE, USA

#26 Aug 27, 2011
Jerry,
you have got to be doing something right, because you are getting slandered too much, hang in there don't give up! Lonnie and I are praying for you all. God's speed!
Awesome

Casey, IL

#27 Sep 4, 2011
Good luck Jerry! This is Scottsville....Full of jealous people that's gonna try to talk and try to bring you down. God bless....
jessie

United States

#28 Sep 4, 2011
Awesome wrote:
Good luck Jerry! This is Scottsville....Full of jealous people that's gonna try to talk and try to bring you down. God bless....
don't get out of they're comfort zone so that is all they know to do....choices have consequences....wasting precious time for life is short.

“BELIEVING WHAT MATTERS”

TRUTHVILLE, USA

#29 Sep 5, 2011
jessie wrote:
<quoted text>don't get out of they're comfort zone so that is all they know to do....choices have consequences....wasting precious time for life is short.
I agree Jessie.

“BELIEVING WHAT MATTERS”

TRUTHVILLE, USA

#30 Sep 5, 2011
Danny wrote:
<quoted text>Are you going to buy gold and call it the midget pawn shop? By the way my name is on here. You need to stop making trouble!!!
Just curious how you think him defending his family, and standing up for what is right is making trouble? He is simply doing what any man with morals would do. Just my opinion.

“BELIEVING WHAT MATTERS”

TRUTHVILLE, USA

#31 Sep 5, 2011
Do you realize how many Danny's are in this town?
Midget Man

Scottsville, KY

#32 Apr 19, 2013
I take it the deal didn't go through to get the midget bar back in scottsville
Luther

Glasgow, KY

#33 Apr 20, 2013
Grecia Dunn's still around. Why doesn't someone ask her?
Yuck

Westmoreland, TN

#34 Apr 20, 2013
You guys know you can buy manwich in a can right?
Midget Man

Scottsville, KY

#35 Apr 20, 2013
Yuck wrote:
You guys know you can buy manwich in a can right?
Manwich tastes nothing like midget burgers,manwich is nasty
wouldnt u like to know

Elizabethtown, KY

#36 Apr 21, 2013
Wht u going to burn it down too like u did the wagon wheel. it dang sure dont need to be in ur hands but if it does it will burn by ur hands aswell. i would love to see it back so so we have part of our history back in this sorry town but not by jerry
tinponyrider

Westmoreland, TN

#37 Apr 21, 2013
wouldnt u like to know wrote:
Wht u going to burn it down too like u did the wagon wheel. it dang sure dont need to be in ur hands but if it does it will burn by ur hands aswell. i would love to see it back so so we have part of our history back in this sorry town but not by jerry
LMFAO!!!!!mainly because as you say it is my remembrance of the past, and as I was told by didn't really believe. The midget, WTF.
Dont Matter

Monterey, TN

#38 Apr 23, 2013
yea i'm sure if it ever come back Jerry would either burn it down or have his family do it, there all losers I mean really losers. Jerry maybe he will take some pain pills in trade for your ole lady, bet she really been taking them after yall sucked out on the election. How many votes was that? 2 dont worry there is a seat in hell for you and your family!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brad Taylor 5 hr Sok2 23
Anyone know Thomas Tucker 5 hr Schmedley T Troll 2
Eclipse Glasses ? 11 hr For real 7
ballpark 12 hr Horace 26
$2000 reward for location of trailer 20 hr tools 1
What ppl think of Scottsville Landmark ppl. 22 hr Big and Bashful 5
Does Anybody Know About Brandy Wallace? (Oct '11) Sat Poootaaaatoooooe 27

Scottsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance