We need a bulldog tough lawyer

We need a bulldog tough lawyer

Posted in the Scottsville Forum

Isaac Baccus

Scottsville, KY

#1 Feb 19, 2012
Our senior gentleman who lives in our home for the last ten years has been swindled by an out of state lawyer that he DID NOT contract with. Now we need a lawyer who can help us go for a jugular vein Any suggestions on lawyers in Scottsville?

“Analyzing Dumb Public Figures”

Since: Jan 10

Chicken Town USA

#2 Feb 19, 2012
Isaac Baccus wrote:
Our senior gentleman who lives in our home for the last ten years has been swindled by an out of state lawyer that he DID NOT contract with. Now we need a lawyer who can help us go for a jugular vein Any suggestions on lawyers in Scottsville?
Those lawyers in Scottsville will take the rest of his money ....hehehehehe
umm

Casey, IL

#3 Feb 19, 2012
This is true, go to BG. ALWAYS go to Bg.
trying to help

Bowling Green, KY

#4 Feb 20, 2012
Go to glassgow an find buddy Alexander he's a good one I always like him as my lawyer
wow

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 Feb 20, 2012
I like goin. He chewed my ex head off.
Isaac Baccus

Nashville, TN

#6 Feb 20, 2012
Chick Papa wrote:
<quoted text>
Those lawyers in Scottsville will take the rest of his money ....hehehehehe
Once again Chickie, you come through with help for the soul, laughter, the best medicine.
Isaac Baccus

Nashville, TN

#7 Feb 20, 2012
Thanks so much to the rest of you folks for the AD-vice. I knew I could count on help.

Keep it postin'.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#8 Feb 20, 2012
Toughest Lawyer I knew was Lee Steers. He was the meanest, and got what needed to be done, done. I have NO idea if he is still in practice even. Check it out. He's mean like a bull dog.
Canteen

United States

#9 Feb 22, 2012
Isaac Baccus wrote:
Ask the spurlocks who they got, they gotta be the best considering they got off on felony drug charges.
thinking

Big Clifty, KY

#10 Feb 25, 2012
there is a lawyer in BG they call bulldog RALPH BECK that is his name he was a little high price but he is great. I use him and 2 of my friends have used him won all our cases. He won't stop till he gives his all. If I need a lawyer again I wiil get him.
Isaac Baccus

Bethpage, TN

#11 Feb 26, 2012
Thanks to all once again.
Maggie

Bowling Green, KY

#12 Mar 4, 2012
really Ralph Beck. He is a hack just ask any judge. If you are going to by to get a lawyer, get a good one. Casey Hixson

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Info wanted 9 hr RoamingInsomniac 22
Replace Jacksonian with a new festival 10 hr boring 5
Timothy Madden 13 hr American Queen 12
Last post win war. War begin now! (Jul '15) 13 hr RoamingInsomniac 3,231
Scott Owens (Jan '10) 16 hr stupid 24
Jodi king Madden 16 hr Brash and Sassy 4
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 20 hr Real Conservative 680

Scottsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Scottsville Mortgages