Looking for A Trustworthy Mechanic
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
tinponyrider

Westmoreland, TN

#41 Jun 4, 2013
heyhey wrote:
I would honestly take it to Franklin to Gants. They won't rip you off and your problem will be fixed in a reasonable amount of time.
Just saying if it was mine I would not be driving it at all. If she/he keeps driving it they might as well start looking for a engine. If you keep driving it your are going to fry it, if you haven't already.

The question is; not whether the fan is turning alright, but rather is the fan kicking on when it starts getting hot? If not you have a fan, fan relay or an electrical problem. Nevertheless you do not need to be driving it until you find out and get it fixed.

If nothing else hot wire the fan to where it runs all of the time until you can find out exactly what the problem is.
sadgasfg

Hartsville, TN

#42 Jun 7, 2013
I know a really good one. Mike schultz. He lives on old hartsville rd. He used to work as a mechanic down in florida and he's really cheap and can fix ANYTHING. If you would like the number let me know. and yeah dont do the cornwells, not to bash them or anything but i've known them for a while and it took him 3 weeks to fix my dads car and it wasnt even fixed when he got it back.
Just Me

Red Boiling Springs, TN

#43 Jun 17, 2013
sadgasfg wrote:
I know a really good one. Mike schultz. He lives on old hartsville rd. He used to work as a mechanic down in florida and he's really cheap and can fix ANYTHING. If you would like the number let me know. and yeah dont do the cornwells, not to bash them or anything but i've known them for a while and it took him 3 weeks to fix my dads car and it wasnt even fixed when he got it back.
I need some work done also could you plaese give me his number?
big momma

Atwater, OH

#44 Jun 22, 2013
Floyd Cline in Bowling Green. Honest & reasonable
just me

United States

#45 Jul 11, 2013
Hey tlk to Jerry Threet he goes above an beyond to do a good job
dont matter

Red Boiling Springs, TN

#46 Jul 11, 2013
Tad goad does top notch work. Out in mt union
89 mom

Westmoreland, TN

#48 Jul 17, 2013
i take mine to express tire and lube. they are a little higher priced but do great work and most of all they don't treat women like they are stupid which is a big plus if you are a woman.
mike s

Lafayette, TN

#49 Aug 11, 2013
did you get your car fixed?
Mitzi

Scottsville, KY

#50 Aug 12, 2013
Yes,it was the Head Gaskets.It is running like a top now.Thanks for asking.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brittany Farley 54 min Toms-wife 41
Browns Pay Lake (Apr '10) 2 hr Wondering 4
Averitt driver named Scott 6 hr mary 4
Setting property up for city water 8 hr Amazed 2
jason byrn (Jan '13) 14 hr Onetime 15
Keep deleting... 15 hr Schmedley T Troll 11
Last post win war. War begin now! (Jul '15) Thu Recon Beeker 2,212
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Scottsville Mortgages