First Prev
of 5
Next Last

“save a horse ride a cowboy”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#81 Oct 6, 2011
you know i think he faked his own death kind of like elvis did michael jackson was obessed with elvis as he clearly stated many times publicly and for those who didnt know he even married lisa marie elvis daughter and a few years back michael even wrote a book about disappearing just like elvis and on several interviews he hinted that he may go into hideing i think this was a ploy to make money and boy did he makes billions when people taught he was dead and i think im a few years sightings and stuff will really start to happen you all do know that michael jackosn was the master of disguise he adored to dress up and fool the public and boy was he dam good at it.. he could be in mcdonalds next to you and you would never even know it thats how good he would disguise himself... and how ironic was it that his last movie was called THIS IS IT ??? think about it people they have a tv documentary about why people think he faked his death is on discovery and on tlc you guys should watch it i did and was extremely surprised they have alot of evidence not hear say to back up the facts about this i dont believe hear say i believe black and white facts even his death certificate had the wrong name on it not to mention where the fuck is his body who dies and gets a plot next to walt disney and doesn't put there body there?? come on now hes alive and he isnt fooling me either way i dont like the man he molest children and thats my personal opinion but dont be surprised he he just pops back and has a come back dont say i didnt tell ya so.
wku chic

United States

#82 Oct 6, 2011
I can see your point Daisy but why are they charging the dr with manslaughter. You know it did take them about a month to have his funeral.
Who Really Knows

Hodgenville, KY

#83 Oct 6, 2011
DaisyDuke69 wrote:
you know i think he faked his own death kind of like elvis did michael jackson was obessed with elvis as he clearly stated many times publicly and for those who didnt know he even married lisa marie elvis daughter and a few years back michael even wrote a book about disappearing just like elvis and on several interviews he hinted that he may go into hideing i think this was a ploy to make money and boy did he makes billions when people taught he was dead and i think im a few years sightings and stuff will really start to happen you all do know that michael jackosn was the master of disguise he adored to dress up and fool the public and boy was he dam good at it.. he could be in mcdonalds next to you and you would never even know it thats how good he would disguise himself... and how ironic was it that his last movie was called THIS IS IT ??? think about it people they have a tv documentary about why people think he faked his death is on discovery and on tlc you guys should watch it i did and was extremely surprised they have alot of evidence not hear say to back up the facts about this i dont believe hear say i believe black and white facts even his death certificate had the wrong name on it not to mention where the fuck is his body who dies and gets a plot next to walt disney and doesn't put there body there?? come on now hes alive and he isnt fooling me either way i dont like the man he molest children and thats my personal opinion but dont be surprised he he just pops back and has a come back dont say i didnt tell ya so.
For one thing, he wouldn't put his children through all of this. He is dead, just as dead as Elvis and anyone who thinks they are alive are, well let me put as nicely as I can, just plain silly!!! He is dead. Why would he fake his death after being acquitted of molestation charges? If he was going to fake his own death, then he would of done it then and he would have made it to look like suicide or something else, not murder or manslaughter. Come on Daisy, use your head. He may not have been those children't biological father but he was their dad and he wouldn't have put them through this tragedy. Michael wasn't perfect. Was he a child molestor, I do not know, I hope and pray for his soul that he wasn't but he was rich and famous and he left himself open to have many nasty things said about him. He should of know that hanging with kids 24/7 didn't look good. I think he was just big hearted and wanted to help people. I think if he truly molested children, alot more would of came forward that what has. Even the first boy who came forward and accused him said he lied about it. In this day and time it is hard to believe what is the truth and what is a lie. Like the old saying goes "believe only half of what you see and nothing you hear". People would rather lie on someone than tell the truth and that is a shame. And people would also rather believe a lie than believe in the truth. Whatever the situation is, whether Michael is alive or dead, whether he is a child molestor or not, those are his sins to bear and answer for, not mine. So I will leave everything up to God, He knows the truth and he will seek justice if justice is needed to be sought.
This is It

Watertown, WI

#84 Oct 6, 2011
Who Really Knows wrote:
I think Michael Jackson is as responsible for his own death as Dr. Murray is. Michael wanted the drugs so badly that he didn't care that they were in fact actually killing him instead of making him better and Dr. Murray is guilty because as a doctor, who took an oath to do no harm, he let Michael take whatever drug he wanted to. He could have said no you do not need that drug but he didn't. It is true that if he had said no, Michael would have kept looking for a doctor to give in to him and give him whatever medicine he wanted. We as patients sometimes do not see what is best for us, but doctors are suppose to know better. So I believe one is as responsible for the death as the other. Should Dr. Murray be held accountable for Michael's death, absolutely but maybe not manslaughter. Maybe negligence or something like that. If nothing else, have his medical license revoked forever. If these doctors would stop being so pill happy we would still have some great people in the world, for example, Elvis, Marilyn Monroe, Anna Nicole Smith, all three of these are prime examples of what drugs can do to you. A lot of people think that just because it is prescription drugs, no harm, no foul, but prescription drugs are just as deadly as illegal drugs. Doctors need to step up to the plate and do what is right. Stop handing out prescriptions left and right for people and uphold your sworn oath. I cannot imagine why Michael Jackson would need all the drugs he was taking. I believe it all started when he got burned while making the Pepsi commercial cause from what I have read, before that the man never even wanted to take an aspirin but after he was burn, seemed like the addiction he acquired to pain killers just escalated to other medicines, including the one that made him sleep. But that is the thing, that medicine should have never been taken for sleep. It is used for surgeries and Dr. Murray knew better.
You are so true..and dr. Murry knew better than to be texting.But i just think michael is still alive cause his tour bus left for three hours the minute they willed mj out on the streghter,his brother jermane jackson was taped at a radio station talking about mj's death and he slipped up and said when we took him to the airport and then he corrected his self and said when we got to the hospital,and the autopcy report doesnt have his correct name on it,and his tomb doesnt even have michaels name on it,some of the family was smileing at the memoral,there is a diary of michael's saying he wanted to just disappear,and no i dont believe he would put his children through that but i think his kids know all about it,i truley do.and on youtube you can watch the video of the helicopter that had mj's body in it and you can clearly see his body moving.The ambulance pic of mike turned out to be fake..There are just to many things that dont make any sense and there are more things saying he is still alive then dead.
FBC

Scottsville, KY

#85 Oct 8, 2011
I simply say to this question my answer: GUILTY!
That Dr. HAD a responsibility as a health care provider to (under his knowledge as a DOCTOR) save a life, not take a life. He should have known what he was doing! Where did this man get his practicing license? WALMART?!
FBC

Scottsville, KY

#86 Oct 8, 2011
P.S.
With knowledge comes responsibility...and now he should be held responsible for what he has done!
anonomous

Fredericton, Canada

#87 Apr 6, 2013
Dear Public..
Michael had so many issues..His drug addiction goes way beyond Dr Murray..MJ was hooked on Propofol..they found it at the ranch in 2005. He was an addict.

I really do believe he was a child malestor from my point of view..I have followed everything..MJ may have been a star and a father, but his death caused a Doctor who had no intentions of killing to be put behind bars..when he could be saving the lives of non drug users..he learned by any mistakes made, but a murderer he is not..Please pay close attention to this..He is NOT Guilty..Let him GO~~~@out of jail!!!! Thanks for reading!!! A citizen who would have been happy to be on the juror!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jessie shockley 12 min just sayn 16
barn wood 2 hr shelby 1
So I guess Debbie Parrish on after breaking joh... 6 hr candy man 13
Emily Foster DUI (Sep '14) 7 hr opinions 47
The Politics of ACS LL Football 8 hr sad but true 16
God Loves You 16 hr Your Friend 19
Crystal Massingale (Apr '11) 17 hr the clown 5
More from around the web

Scottsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE