Do you think Dr. Murray is Guilty or ...

Do you think Dr. Murray is Guilty or not Guilty?

Posted in the Scottsville Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
opinion

Westmoreland, TN

#1 Aug 24, 2009
They ruled Micheal Jackson Death as a Homicide, that Dr. Murray Gave him to many Drug's All in one day. Even tho Dr. Murray says Micheal was wanting them. What is your opinion?

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#2 Aug 24, 2009
guilty.
very.
aggravated

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Aug 25, 2009
I think if he was the supply source he is as guilty as Michael Jackson for over taking.

No actually I would have to say he is more guilty. If he knew there was an addiction issue and fed it them yeah he should be charged with murder.

I can think of a local doctor that will be getting a charge one day if he don't ease up on handing out prescriptions. I hate that crap. Legal drug dealers. Grrrrrrr......
Glenn Beck 2012

Campbellsville, KY

#4 Aug 25, 2009
Hell they aint White, So who cares. That what is wrong with this country. We have a colored as president. He wants to kill old people. He is asking soldiers to kill themself. He is give coupon so women can have abotion. Obama is the anti christ. I think they ought to send him back to africa where he was born, with the rest of them. Goid Bless America.
aggravated

Greenbrier, AR

#5 Aug 25, 2009
Glenn Beck 2012 wrote:
Hell they aint White, So who cares. That what is wrong with this country. We have a colored as president. He wants to kill old people. He is asking soldiers to kill themself. He is give coupon so women can have abotion. Obama is the anti christ. I think they ought to send him back to africa where he was born, with the rest of them. Goid Bless America.
I am not for or against Obama, but I think you could seriously benefit from a spelling class. What difference does it make if the people are pink with purple polka dots? A person is dead from a doctor who liked to feed a habit. That is all I can see that really matters.

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#6 Aug 25, 2009
Glenn Beck 2012 wrote:
Racist much?
Susan

Oberlin, LA

#7 Sep 25, 2011
I have mix feelings about mj's trial.. Everybody knows Michael was hook on drugs for a long time now.... But I still love Michael... He was one amazing person

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#8 Sep 25, 2011
I think you are an amazing nut for digging up old outdated crap out of the Topix graveyard. You must be really bored.
Susan

Oberlin, LA

#9 Sep 25, 2011
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
I think you are an amazing nut for digging up old outdated crap out of the Topix graveyard. You must be really bored.
.... Dr Murray is guilty but I'm just saying Michael was hook on drugs and they found propofol at neverland in 2005.. So we know he had use propofol before his death in 2005

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#10 Sep 25, 2011
This is OLD. Let's let it turn to dust, shall we?
Bethany

Oberlin, LA

#11 Sep 25, 2011
Dr Murray is guilty for leaving Michael's bedroom for 45 mins.. I do believe dr Murray gave Michael 25mg of propofol but I heard 25mg propofol puts you sleep for 8 to 10 mins.. Believe Michael gave hisself more propofol or someone else was in Michael bedroom beside dr Murray and Michael..... I don't understand why Dr Murray was Michael's doctor.. He was a heart Doctor
i know

Lafayette, TN

#12 Sep 25, 2011
i think they should let ALL the child preds, over dose. anybody that touches a child should pay dearly for it

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#13 Sep 25, 2011
OMG, Susan and Bethany are the same person. Why do that? To agree with yourself??
Jackson is DEAD. Let this post DIE already!
Brandon

Oberlin, LA

#14 Sep 25, 2011
We won't never know what happened to Michael that day on June 25.. Behide Michael's bedroom door.. Only who knows is Dr Murray and Michael and God

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#15 Sep 25, 2011
Name changing. Gawd!
Maryann

Oberlin, LA

#16 Sep 25, 2011
Brandon I agree with you on your comment
Jeff

Lafayette, TN

#17 Sep 25, 2011
Maryann wrote:
Brandon I agree with you on your comment
What ever una saids i believe.

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

#18 Sep 25, 2011
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>What ever una saids i believe.
-----Poor Jeff!...Hardyharharharharhar
Hannah

Oberlin, LA

#19 Sep 25, 2011
Read what Brandon said on his comment first.... I total agree with Brandon.. Love you Michael.. RIP

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#20 Sep 25, 2011
I'm sure Michael can hear you, dumbass. He's freakin' dead. Go dig him up instead of this silly schitt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hot Taylor woman in Red Heels 9 hr Sow 13
Vote yes for alcohol signs 10 hr Mayor 8
ems director indicted/arrested 13 hr so sad 1
Last post win war. War begin now! (Jul '15) 18 hr RoamingInsomniac 2,647
jeff doss (Nov '09) 19 hr Bliss 9
gwen wright Mon Schmedley T Troll 16
Vote Yes on January 24 2017 Mon FromKentucky 13

Scottsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance