First Prev
of 4
Next Last
info

Horse Cave, KY

#62 Jan 6, 2013
John wrote:
She ant that new and they just talk as far as I know they haven't done anything. And he is home with his wife. They r doing good from what I hear. Maybe someone should tell buffie his married
since you know so much about what he does at work, why don't you tell her he is married. If he had any respect for his wife he would've told her his self.
John

Elizabethtown, KY

#63 Jan 6, 2013
I don't work there any more I'm just a friend
whatever

Lafayette, TN

#64 Jan 6, 2013
Nobody cares anymore. Robert's going to do what he wants. If you know what is taking place at dg maybe you should go speak with Vanessa.
John

Elizabethtown, KY

#65 Jan 6, 2013
They are all afraid to talk to her. Robert and buffie are just friends and his is with his wife

Since: Dec 12

Scottsville, KY

#66 Jan 6, 2013
spilling my guts wrote:
BEWARE OF CHRIS MONGOMERY, SHE IS A MAN STEALING CRACK WHORE WHO HAS A BOYFRIEND / HUSBAND AT HOME YET HAS DUG HER NAILS INTO MY NOW EX BOYFIEND WHO LIVES WITH ME BACK AND LURED HIM INTO HER NASTY LIFE STYLE... SHE PLAYED UPON HIS EMOTIONS WHEN ME AND MY EX WAS TOGETHER AND HAVING PROBLEMS.. ITS REALLY SAD THAT YOU HAVE TO RENT A HOTEL ROOM TO HAVE SEX WITH SOMEONE WHOS GETTING A PIECE OF ASS EVERY MORNING WHEN HE COMES HOME FROM WORK.... STUPID ASS YOU BETTER KEEP WORKING ON YOUR POT HEAD MAN BOB LEWEN AND LEAVE MINE ALONE BEFORE YOU GET YOUR DUMB SS BEAT....
cool how can i get some
jack

Carthage, TN

#67 Jan 12, 2013
apparently go to work at the whorehouse lol
intheknow

Carthage, TN

#68 Jan 13, 2013
Buffie is married herself to whom ever is sayin bs about her... and she knows he is married... his wife has watched her kids for her... she is far from lookin for a fling or any kind of a realationship other than just friends... so back off of her. she is a great wife and mother.
Maggie

Cub Run, KY

#69 Jun 29, 2013
Anything new on Robert, is he still cheating on his wife? I heard he's talking to a new girl over there

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last post win war. War begin now! (Jul '15) 1 hr -Sprocket- 2,201
Missing her 6 hr Waiting 42
How to get things removed 14 hr Get this removed 9
Storage Facilities (Jan '13) 14 hr Schmedley T Troll 4
Franklin rd cell service 15 hr mee 2
Case pocket knives wanted (May '11) 16 hr farleyrichard 41
Hickory Hill Barbeque 21 hr Tater 18
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Scottsville Mortgages