Maggie

Elizabethtown, KY

#41 Dec 12, 2012
I think all these girls he's messing with r scared of her or they r ashamed of them selfs. How come no one will come out and tell her? Is he seeing a girl right now? I mean just talking or r they doin the dirty.
chickadee

Lafayette, TN

#42 Dec 12, 2012
Some of the women have spoken with her. She gets upset than she forgives him. Some women have told her about meeting up with him while he was playing pool. Some have told her what kind of things are being said about her from him. That woman is never leaving
vanessa

Carthage, TN

#43 Dec 12, 2012
ant no bitch come to me and said anything about meeting up i would love to meet or talk to these women who r doing my husband that way i can hear it stright from the hores mouth i did give him another chance after he was with that sl*t rachel and that is the only little girl i have talked to if all the shit is true i am taking my daughters and leaving he is still at home with me and has never left so if any of u r brave enough and not scared then u can contact me my number is on another post im not looking for a fight i just want the truth so i can move on thank u
jack frost

Carthage, TN

#44 Dec 12, 2012
robert better hope all this shit is a lie because i know her brothers and they will beat his ass this time lol that would be a fight worth seeing
tinponyrider

United States

#45 Dec 12, 2012
laura wrote:
We r working 5 days a week 10 hours a day
so what
just wondering

Cambridge, MA

#46 Dec 12, 2012
don't know about the warehouse but I JUST SAW A DG TRUCK RUN A NEW DARK COLOR CAR OFF THE ROAD A LITTLE AFTER 9PM.should be and easy one to check who was driving that big truck.He was all the way over in there lane.THOSE TRUCKS SHOULD HAVE GPS SYSTEMS ON THEMHe keep on going and never stoped either!
Im still alive

Bethpage, TN

#48 Dec 12, 2012
Again call the cops ? and what does GPS have to do with anything.....oh wait i got it...Nothing ! Not the brightest crayon in the box are we ?

Since: Sep 11

Westmoreland, TN

#49 Dec 13, 2012
tinponyrider wrote:
<quoted text> so what
And Ninrod just how many hours are working at the DG Warehouse?

Since: Sep 11

Westmoreland, TN

#50 Dec 13, 2012
Yea Ninrod did you you bring your cooties with you? Did you go to see a veterinarian about your oozing sores?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#51 Dec 13, 2012
Well Im still alive a lot of companies use GPS as a tracking device to see where employees go an have been. How do u know they didnt call the cops? just another shit stirrer on here. someone trying to be helpful an u wanna bash them. what color crayon think u are? black? Idiot.
Marie

Lafayette, TN

#52 Dec 13, 2012
I don't like to get in my family's personal situation but this crap is bs! All you girls who seem to know this stuff have never came to Vanessa about anything. Is it all lies? I seem to think people just want to keep crap going. My sister fights for her marriage Bc that's what you do when you are married. If all these girls know something be a woman and confront her with the facts! As far as I know they r just fine. He comes home everyday and night to his WIFE AND KIDS. People make mistakes and life goes on!!!!!! Vanessa is a good person and deserves the truth.
whatever

Lafayette, TN

#53 Dec 13, 2012
Many, many people have tried explaining it all to her. Yet there are some people whom believe that she has heard enough. If she doesn't respect herself enough to learn from what he hane and continues to do, why should anyone continue to try? It is not everybody else's place to continually put it all put there when she will ignore it anyway. I could care less what decision she makes. If she decides to stay her and even her family will continue to have to deal with all his wrong doings. That's life. We can't control him. He can't control himself. Everything his is doing will eventually be brought to light. Sooner or later everything comes out. Obviously it's easier to believe there isn't any issues and everything is smooth. The truth hurts. Robert is a pathological liar. Sure this could count as keeping things going, but don't blame everyone else for his carelessness. He keeps his nose clean for a little while. It never lasts long. He has been talking to an older woman since June. Now there's another one. How much more proof is needed? Obviously it doesn't matter.
who

Cambridge, MA

#54 Dec 13, 2012
Im still alive wrote:
Again call the cops ? and what does GPS have to do with anything.....oh wait i got it...Nothing ! Not the brightest crayon in the box are we ?
I CALLED 911 THREE TIMES AND NO ONE ANSWERED.I did what was right and GPS are on 90 per cent of all big truckind companys 2 track where the trucks are and if the truck is breaking the law.A truck hit a car in Nashville 2 years ago and it was not his fault.It killed the drive of the car he hit.They downloaded his GPS and he was 3 hour ahead of where he should have been because he was speeding.His GPS told on him and he is doing time in PRISON FOR MURDER. Rag on someone else I DID THE RIGHT THING.
Im still alive

Bethpage, TN

#55 Dec 13, 2012
smelled it wrote:
Well Im still alive a lot of companies use GPS as a tracking device to see where employees go an have been. How do u know they didnt call the cops? just another shit stirrer on here. someone trying to be helpful an u wanna bash them. what color crayon think u are? black? Idiot.
Well. why get on this site and say what you saw but not say what you did for it ? no wasnt bashing anyone big guy, to get on here and say "i saw something happen" but not say everything is ok...isnt that smart. Because it stirs up s**t !
skittles

Bethpage, TN

#56 Dec 14, 2012
OMG. WTF, ROBERT IS A GOOD MAN AND HE HAS NEVER EVER HAD ANYONE FEMALE OR MALE MEET HIM WHEN HE SHOOTS POOL AND I KNOW THIS FOR A FACT BECAUSE I SHOT POOL ON THE SAME TEAM WITH ROBERT FOR A YEAR AND NEVER HAD ANYONE MEET HIM, IN FACT HE ONLY TALKED TO 2 FEMALES ME AND HIS WIFE WHOM HE BROUGHT WITH HIM HALF THE TIME,VANESSA IS AN AWESOME PERSON AND IM SURE IF NEEDED SHE COULD AND WOULD BEAT HIS ASS HERSELF IF HE WAS DOING THAT. YOU GUYS ARE JUST A BUNCH OF SHIT STARTERS JUST LIKE MY EX WHO REFERS TO ROBERT AS MY BOY TOY BECAUSE I HUG ROBERT "LIKE I DO ALL MY FRIENDS MALE AND FEMALE" WHEN HE COMES BY MY HOUSE..WHY DONT YOU GUYS GET BACK TO THE SUBJECT OF MY EX AND HIM STEALING ALOT OF DG MERCHANDISE OVER THE PAST 6 MONTHS......
John

Elizabethtown, KY

#57 Jan 5, 2013
What makes anyone think Robert is cheating still? And ur right Vanessa will not leave until she's 100% sure he's cheating. Maybe she's waiting for hard proof maybe a pic of him with someone or a face to face talk to the girl he's seeing, not some comment made by someone he probably turned down lol
info

Horse Cave, KY

#58 Jan 6, 2013
John wrote:
What makes anyone think Robert is cheating still? And ur right Vanessa will not leave until she's 100% sure he's cheating. Maybe she's waiting for hard proof maybe a pic of him with someone or a face to face talk to the girl he's seeing, not some comment made by someone he probably turned down lol
maybe she should talk to buffie in building 7
John

Elizabethtown, KY

#59 Jan 6, 2013
How do u know he's not just her friend? Maybe they r just good friends
info

Horse Cave, KY

#60 Jan 6, 2013
John wrote:
How do u know he's not just her friend? Maybe they r just good friends
haha yea that's all they are. He messes with every new girl that gets hired. Why don't you stop covering for him and tell him he needs to respect his wife and kids.
John

Elizabethtown, KY

#61 Jan 6, 2013
She ant that new and they just talk as far as I know they haven't done anything. And he is home with his wife. They r doing good from what I hear. Maybe someone should tell buffie his married

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ladies 1 hr Danny p 2
Words of wisdom for the day. 1 hr The fake 10
Last post win war. War begin now! (Jul '15) 5 hr RoamingInsomniac 2,278
Daniel Soules sleeping with Marfu girl? 10 hr Marcus 5
Can you junk a vehicle without the title? (Aug '10) 13 hr Ginnyklink 24
Where's ociffer litle johns been hiding lately? (Aug '12) 15 hr Amused 24
4 wheeler for sale $450 Sun Bargin 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Scottsville Mortgages