Curious

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

I have an interview tomorrow what's the shifts and do they work overtime?
sandy

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

They use to have odd days u work I think but they have a shift that is like 5 or 6 am to 3 or 4 and the another from 5 pm to like 3 am and night shift makes a dollar more
sandy

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Yes u get over time usually
laura

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

We r working 5 days a week 10 hours a day
okha

Sonora, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Don't go sh!t hole
spilling my guts

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

BEWARE OF CHRIS MONGOMERY, SHE IS A MAN STEALING CRACK WHORE WHO HAS A BOYFRIEND / HUSBAND AT HOME YET HAS DUG HER NAILS INTO MY NOW EX BOYFIEND WHO LIVES WITH ME BACK AND LURED HIM INTO HER NASTY LIFE STYLE... SHE PLAYED UPON HIS EMOTIONS WHEN ME AND MY EX WAS TOGETHER AND HAVING PROBLEMS.. ITS REALLY SAD THAT YOU HAVE TO RENT A HOTEL ROOM TO HAVE SEX WITH SOMEONE WHOS GETTING A PIECE OF ASS EVERY MORNING WHEN HE COMES HOME FROM WORK.... STUPID ASS YOU BETTER KEEP WORKING ON YOUR POT HEAD MAN BOB LEWEN AND LEAVE MINE ALONE BEFORE YOU GET YOUR DUMB SS BEAT....
info

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Wow. I know Chris, all I seen her messing with is bob
employee

Lafayette, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

info wrote:
Wow. I know Chris, all I seen her messing with is bob
does bob work at dg too?
info

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

employee wrote:
<quoted text>does bob work at dg too?
he did, I don't know if he still does, I don't work there anymore, so I'm not sure about now.
employee

Lafayette, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

info wrote:
<quoted text> he did, I don't know if he still does, I don't work there anymore, so I'm not sure about now.
where at what did he do at dg?
info

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

employee wrote:
<quoted text>where at what did he do at dg?
he worked in building one and building three casepack driving a lift. Him and Chris came to work together and left together everyday and they took breaks together.
wondering

Gordonsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

are they working Friday 11-23????
Dee

Westmoreland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

does anyone know a lucas carter that works there
maggie

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Does Robert fields still work over there?
john b

Westmoreland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

ya they both work at dg warehouse,, and yes chris does have a man at home whom she was repairing the damage she done to their relationship and they was doing great till Bob stuck his nose into there problems and has caused them more problems...
info

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

john b wrote:
ya they both work at dg warehouse,, and yes chris does have a man at home whom she was repairing the damage she done to their relationship and they was doing great till Bob stuck his nose into there problems and has caused them more problems...
That's the problem these days, if people would go to work and actually work, they wouldn't have time to look for someone to mess around with. That's all Dg is. Just a place to screw around. They got all kinds of hoes on first shift too.
john b

Westmoreland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

oh beleive me I know... I thought Bob was an alright guy til I seen what he did to his girl friend on several ocations.. And that was long before he started cheating on his girl friend with that nasty Chris.. Not something or someone I want my wife around.. Watch both there coolers/lunch boxes they are full of stolen dollar merchandise.. Several of us have witnessed this happening and a couple have pics... "thanks to b.c. j.w. and me all snapped pics of them both taking stuff... Shame shame....
This is bc

Oakland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Who the hell are you John b cause you got another thing coming about these pics so obviously you work at DG and ain't shit been stole and ain't know damn pictures been took so before you put my fucking name on here you better get ya shit straight ... Now you wanna make ya self known cause I don't know but two John b and I don't think ya neither damn one of them
Freakin pissed

Oakland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Let me tell u something Johnny b u wanna say something about me over this peace of shit web site grow u a pair and come talk to me in person u don't have a fuckin clue about me or what's goin on so seriously you. Wanna talk about me come talk face to face if you have the balls!!!!!!!
john b

Westmoreland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

sorry but bc dont talk like that so nice try unless your bc means bob and chris.. and yes there are pics of bob putting stuff in his cooler. stop texting bob and pay better attention and you might see the ones taking the pics..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of68
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

23 Users are viewing the Scottsville Forum right now

Search the Scottsville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min Jay 144,923
e maple 1 hr shocked 1
yard sale ! 3 hr Hannah 3
Living the lowlife 3 hr Lmfao 24
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 4 hr EASTER 26,172
Tim Billingsly 9 hr Lol 3
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 12 hr BIG_STEVIE 450
•••
•••
•••
•••

Scottsville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Scottsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••