who cares

Westmoreland, TN

#1 Aug 21, 2014
:) So I have heard that pizza hut is getting shut down because of BLACK MOLD and it's name is Sara. Put some clean managers in that place and then maybe the health dept will keep them open but until then she is going to keep growing and become BIGGER is there anyway that can happen lol.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#2 Aug 21, 2014
who cares wrote:
:) So I have heard that pizza hut is getting shut down because of BLACK MOLD and it's name is Sara. Put some clean managers in that place and then maybe the health dept will keep them open but until then she is going to keep growing and become BIGGER is there anyway that can happen lol.
She fired you didn't she?
who cares

United States

#3 Aug 22, 2014
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
<quoted text>
She fired you didn't she?
HELL no I would never work for trash like her.
Dissatisfied

Westmoreland, TN

#4 Aug 22, 2014
My family & I ate there about 5 months ago & it was horrible. The waitress unvisited we try an appetizer, we told her at least 5xs we didn't want one but she said your gonna try it & you will love it. So we figured she was giving them free since we didn't order them. Guess what she charged us for them. I was pissed because we didn't like them & that we had to pay for something we didn't order or like. We were there over an hour & a half total. And we usually are in & out of a restaraunt within an hr. Service was terrible, it took an hr to place our order & get the pizza. It was a terrible experience. The manager was there & was goofing off with young girls & her buddies. Until she's gone we won't be back.
who cares

United States

#5 Aug 23, 2014
All jokes aside. Pizza Hut should get rid of Sara and sorry but even Mandy. That place could be great.
who cares

Westmoreland, TN

#6 Aug 28, 2014
Some great news Sarha was FIRED Hahahah KARMA fat a##.
Concerned

Bethpage, TN

#7 Aug 31, 2014
Dissatisfied wrote:
My family & I ate there about 5 months ago & it was horrible. The waitress unvisited we try an appetizer, we told her at least 5xs we didn't want one but she said your gonna try it & you will love it. So we figured she was giving them free since we didn't order them. Guess what she charged us for them. I was pissed because we didn't like them & that we had to pay for something we didn't order or like. We were there over an hour & a half total. And we usually are in & out of a restaraunt within an hr. Service was terrible, it took an hr to place our order & get the pizza. It was a terrible experience. The manager was there & was goofing off with young girls & her buddies. Until she's gone we won't be back.
What waitress was it? Since Sara hasnt been around it looks like there is some new people, was up there the other day and it was actually decent. Eeveryone was working and the food was good that night! Hmmm, must be a change in the air. ;)
Say No To Pizza Hut

Bowling Green, KY

#8 Sep 1, 2014
Pizza Hut should get rid of all the Nasty people up there Sara, Mandy, Courtney, Her Mama Jennifer, Ashley and I could name a lot more it is so nasty.... I could never eat there knowing all that I know about them.... All I can say is ewww
Ewwww

Horse Cave, KY

#9 Sep 6, 2014
wat about tht Tifany chik with the popped cherry red hair ? She get fired for being nasty cos she wasnt listed above ?
Someone

Charlestown, IN

#10 Sep 6, 2014
Ewwww wrote:
wat about tht Tifany chik with the popped cherry red hair ? She get fired for being nasty cos she wasnt listed above ?
Wow I feel pretty dumb after reading that. Thank you for wasting the 30 seconds of my life it took me to read it.
Ewwww

Bethpage, TN

#11 Sep 6, 2014
Someone wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow I feel pretty dumb after reading that. Thank you for wasting the 30 seconds of my life it took me to read it.
No problem.:)
NMB

Bethpage, TN

#12 Sep 6, 2014
Someone wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow I feel pretty dumb after reading that. Thank you for wasting the 30 seconds of my life it took me to read it.
You waste your life on here anyways, so obviously you're time isn't all that precious. ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ace heating and cooling (rip offs) (Dec '10) 5 hr Blondie 26
Police Chief Pearson what now 14 hr Don 1
Milf looking for a younger hookup needed 16 hr Juicy Thick 12
Last post win war. War begin now! (Jul '15) Thu RoamingInsomniac 2,295
Anyone know what happened to Robert Grace Jr Thu Dsp1981 4
Fireworks Robbery ? Thu curious 1
Words of wisdom for the day. Jun 29 Primate at large 12

Scottsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Scottsville Mortgages