dms

Hendersonville, TN

#1 Jan 1, 2013
edward arrested again and takes his son with him and arrested to, for drugs. how sad. they will never learn.
nobody

Scottsville, KY

#2 Jan 2, 2013
dms wrote:
edward arrested again and takes his son with him and arrested to, for drugs. how sad. they will never learn.
add daniel gross also theifs liats and drugies
dms

Hendersonville, TN

#3 Jan 2, 2013
nobody wrote:
<quoted text>add daniel gross also theifs liats and drugies
Just can`t understand why they are not locked up.
Smiles

Westmoreland, TN

#4 Jan 23, 2013
probably the ones putting this junk on here about the groce family are worse than they are. I think if you wouldn't so scared you might be brave enough to tell noel to his face, see how long that would last?
dms

Hendersonville, TN

#5 Jan 24, 2013
Smiles wrote:
probably the ones putting this junk on here about the groce family are worse than they are. I think if you wouldn't so scared you might be brave enough to tell noel to his face, see how long that would last?
well i see were they lock him up and threw away the key lol.
ram66

United States

#6 Jan 24, 2013
Smiles wrote:
Who wouldn't be afraid, Noel has killed one man already.
dms

Hendersonville, TN

#7 Jan 24, 2013
ram66 wrote:
<quoted text>
Who wouldn't be afraid, Noel has killed one man already.
nobody is afraid of that no good short shit.maybe he will gets coming to him in jail.lol
Kim25

United States

#8 Apr 18, 2017
nobody wrote:
<quoted text>add daniel gross also theifs liats and drugies
Yal need to shut the heck up yall dnt kno shit i hav been n the groce family for 8 years now they all r great ppl u all just dnt like them bc we tell yall how it is and dnt take no shit. Daniel is not a thief if u got a problem with him come say it to his face. But y'all wont . get a life
HAHA

United States

#9 Apr 20, 2017
Kim25 wrote:
<quoted text>

Yal need to shut the heck up yall dnt kno shit i hav been n the groce family for 8 years now they all r great ppl u all just dnt like them bc we tell yall how it is and dnt take no shit. Daniel is not a thief if u got a problem with him come say it to his face. But y'all wont . get a life
There all child molesters and nasty skanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sheriffs election 1 hr voter 24
Vote for sherif 1 hr Director 44
Hilary mimix westphal 3 hr Concerned4u2c 6
Is she sick? 6 hr Co-worker 42
LAST POST WINS.....Belongs to "The Clown Master" 7 hr -Sprocket- 550
leah lindsey 9 hr Methgetsthebestofya 4
Someone tell Jerry Whitney he didn't win the El... 12 hr Voter 1

Scottsville Jobs

Personal Finance

Scottsville Mortgages