bobby/robert fields left vanasse for ...
cindy

Scottsville, KY

#21 Aug 14, 2013
a good friend wrote:
<quoted text>well maybe I she would help him work and pay some bills this wouldn't happen tkes to to work anymore the way times is things not cheap anymore b I know vanesse she wants freebees get a job girlfriend cause bobby is a good pearon at least he does work
hell the girl did not work all she did was bitch I know its takes to make it its not just bobby fought all I can ayget a job and help out and qit bitching obby works to jobs people
A friend

Elizabethtown, KY

#22 Aug 14, 2013
Two jobs and still has time to screw around! She hasn't done that and she has all day long to do so... Regardless if she worked, he would've still screwed around. So, the "working" theory is irrelevant. Try again with more than that to bash her. She is a good mother and does a damn good JOB taking care of the girls he doesn't even bother to see. It does not necessarily take two to make it these days. I don't work and my family is doing just fine. And before you try to judge, no sir or ma'am, we are NOT on ANY type of government assistance whatsoever. Just my husbands paycheck.
Maggie

Cub Run, KY

#23 Aug 14, 2013
Robert has ONE job helping someone on the side ant work idiot.
oh boy

Lafayette, TN

#24 Aug 14, 2013
Times are hard on everybody. She probably could have gotten out and gotten a job. But People shouldn't cheat because of their wife was not working. He doesn't love her if he's staying with another woman. We seen him at holiday world with some chick that was not his wife. I don't know their entire situation but in my opinion Robert and his wife dont belong together. I wouldn't have him after hes been with that crack head.
A friend

Elizabethtown, KY

#25 Aug 14, 2013
Wonder what the crack heads husband thinks?! Bahahaha...
Lady In Pink

Red Boiling Springs, TN

#26 Aug 14, 2013
Vanessa is a very sweet girl, she has been thur a lot with Robert in is nothing but a Man Hoe. thinks he is the walk of the cock. But he goin to be a dad beat father to his babies, she is pregnant I saw the paper. Robert needs to grow up an take care of hs babies an his great wife. She put up a lot with him. Love ya Vanessa
Lady In Pink

Red Boiling Springs, TN

#27 Aug 14, 2013
cindy wrote:
<quoted text>hell the girl did not work all she did was bitch I know its takes to make it its not just bobby fought all I can ayget a job and help out and qit bitching obby works to jobs people
Robert won't let her work he is scared that she might found some one that wll treat r better then he does. He bear face lie to me abt herI found out the truth abt ROBERT DEAD BEAT DAD SO GROW UP ROBERT BEFORE IT TO LATE
Cooler Man

Lafayette, TN

#28 Aug 14, 2013
His wife told him that oince the girls was in school she would work. SO he let her stay home but both are in school so there is no reason she cant work. he came into work everyday with his head down because there was thigs he wanted outta life but couldnt afford because it took all he had to provide for everybody. He wanted a house for his family couldn't get it. it does take two nowadays to make it. I like vanesa but shes jealous of everything he does allways acusing him of something. she told him he needed to leave and thats what he done. now she is begging for him back. I think they are bettr off apart. it takes two to screw up a marriage so I dint know why evrybd is makin Robert out to be the only one who is at fault
Jessica

Lafayette, TN

#29 Aug 14, 2013
I love Robert. Always a joy to work with had no clue he was single though always thought they were still together talked about his wife and two kids all the time.
A friend

Elizabethtown, KY

#30 Aug 14, 2013
He isn't single. Ever. He is always screwing someone. As for "cooler man", it does not take two. My husband makes less per hour than Robert does at DG and we still afford our $550 house payment every month. Of course there are things everyone wishes they could have but can't afford... Things would probably go better for him if he would keep his promise to god. I am friends with both of them and love them equally, but the truth is the truth and he is wrong for cheating. He is a good friend for sure. Would do anything for his friends but being a loyal husband and parent is something he lacks...
Whatever

Cub Run, KY

#31 Aug 15, 2013
That meth head he's seeing has got him on something and is only using him. And he's stupid enough to be sleeping with her knowing she sleeps with anyone for a high, he messed his life up by walking out on someone that was so good to him for a pill popping crack whore. I hope he's happy where he's at, as for Vanessa someone will snatch her up she's one hell of a woman and that is Roberts loss and a real mans gain. Thank u Robert now someone can show her how a real man is suppose to treat a woman. Real love
A friend

Elizabethtown, KY

#32 Aug 15, 2013
AMEN!!! Go get her guys!!! She's awesome!
Jack

Cub Run, KY

#33 Aug 16, 2013
Robert is a peace of s*** that does not deserve Vanessa or those kids. He's no good for any of them. He's not a man at all he deserves to be alone and his little d**k will rot off after being with that meth head. Heard she has stds
Friends of the Family

Red Boiling Springs, TN

#34 Aug 17, 2013
I am so sick hearin abt Robert an hs wife. He a dam good Father an a Good friend of my family. He has tired to make it work, bt she wnt let hs past be the past. It time for everyone to grow up an get alife an stay out of their bussiness. He a Dam good friend I know he is nt on drugs, hell the place he works at DG the always doin drug test. Love ya Robert You know me as your Mom LOL
dido

Elizabethtown, IN

#35 Aug 17, 2013
I'm sick of hearing it too. Geez who gives a crap
Jack

Campbellsville, KY

#36 Aug 17, 2013
Robert never tried to make anything work, and a good father would never mistreat his daughters they way he did ever!!!!!! He's a heartless ba*terd
Whatever

Campbellsville, KY

#37 Aug 22, 2013
Lady in pink u r 2 faced as he** crazy witch
Tough Love

Lafayette, TN

#38 Aug 23, 2013
His wife needs to realize he does not want her or love her anymore. He's moved on and left her behind. If he's happy let him be happy, she needs to move on. He should have left a long time ago.
Sexii

Lafayette, TN

#39 Aug 23, 2013
She needs to quit bothering my man Hes happy and shes all the time textin him beggin him to come back. He left you deal with it. Should have kept him happy. You were just too selfish thinking about yourself becuz you wouldnt work and made him pend his money on you.
Lady In Pink

Lafayette, TN

#40 Aug 23, 2013
She comes around to peoples house looking for him tryin to spy on him hez happy leave him alon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last post win war. War begin now! (Jul '15) 13 min -Sprocket- 2,276
Daniel Soules sleeping with Marfu girl? 1 hr Marcus 5
Can you junk a vehicle without the title? (Aug '10) 4 hr Ginnyklink 24
Ladies 4 hr Joel 1
Where's ociffer litle johns been hiding lately? (Aug '12) 7 hr Amused 24
4 wheeler for sale $450 16 hr Bargin 1
Words of wisdom for the day. 16 hr Truth 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Scottsville Mortgages