bobby/robert fields left vanasse for ...

bobby/robert fields left vanasse for good wow how things happen

Posted in the Scottsville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
nobody

Scottsville, KY

#1 Aug 3, 2013
though they were so happy
Maggie

Cub Run, KY

#2 Aug 3, 2013
He's a low life peace of s*it what kind of man walks out on his pregnant wife and his daughters, bet he's got a new peace of a** he's after
Robert is a loser

Lafayette, TN

#3 Aug 8, 2013
As far as Robert goes nobody believes the idiot is leaving his wife. this makes how many times now? his wife is a moron for sticking with a cheating fool. I mean what's so great about Robert. He does not look good and heard he has a little weenie so why is everyone chasing him. why would his wife want more kids by the jacka**. no telling how many kids he does have! As for his wife you can't feel sorry for someone who keeps him around. You lay down with a dog you get fleas! I work around him and he's always saying how bad his wife is, but how many times has he said divorce and people find out he's back with his wife. Can you say lieing, cheating, dumba**
A friend

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Aug 9, 2013
Well, I don't know if he will come back, but they have signed papers and all his stuff is gone from their house. He is already living with another hoe. I hope Vanessa realizes he is NOT the only man in this world that can love her and the kids. I think she is hoping their relationship can go back to what it was 12 years ago but he has obviously shown what he wants... I say good riddance and let him go! You deserve better than this Vanessa.
Rose

Cub Run, KY

#5 Aug 9, 2013
Robert has torn that girl down so bad that she believes no one will ever want her. He's always telling her she's ugly and fat and she's no good. Vanessa is the sweetest person you'll ever met. She has a big heart and loves hard the poor thing fights for her marriage because she believes u should fight for a marriage not throw it away on something so stupid. Robert is stupid for walking out on her she treated that idiot like a king she would do anything for him, Vanessa is a good hearted old fashion southern woman, after what Robert has put her through she deserves someone who will love her and treat her better then he did.
A friend

Elizabethtown, KY

#6 Aug 9, 2013
I agree completely about Vanessa. I don't know what the marriage was like behind closed doors because there are three sides to every story but I do know he has cheated and shouldn't have. He should consider himself lucky he has a woman that loves him unconditionally and would take him back after all this crap. I am a mutual friend of both but am siding more so with Vanessa on this... =)
Whatever

Cub Run, KY

#7 Aug 9, 2013
Who's he seeing now? That idiot is stupid for cheating on a good woman like Vanessa
Idiot

Lafayette, TN

#8 Aug 9, 2013
Vanessa is a good person old fashioned or not he's cheated too many times and clearly has no love for that woman. He put her down all the time! You don't treat someone you love in that matter. I hope Vanessa see what a dirt bag he is and kick his shit to the curve. Someone somewhere will appreciate what he threw away Vanessa will just have to let someone else in. And once she finds MR Right Robert will realize he f**ked up and it will be too late. I pray that woman finds peace with this situation and know she deserves to be treated with dignity and respect. As for Robert well may his itty bitty weenie rot off.
Idiot

Lafayette, TN

#9 Aug 9, 2013
Whatever wrote:
Who's he seeing now? That idiot is stupid for cheating on a good woman like Vanessa
Who has he not seen any female with a willing coochie at that home wrecking wh**e house! And he had the nerve to lay down with his wife after them yuck!!!!!!!
Flower power

Greensburg, KY

#10 Aug 11, 2013
He treats his kids like crap. And the one his wife's carrying he wished dead because that was just one more thing he had to take care of and he didn't want that. He's a sorry peace of s***
Let the past be the past

Red Boiling Springs, TN

#11 Aug 12, 2013
I know hw she feels I have lived with my for 28 years the first 12 years were bad yes he cheated on me a lot. BT when the tables was turn, he seen I was not playin anymore. He is a greatest husband, father , grandfather he that is around. But you have to leave the past affairs in the past, an nt kept throw them his is face. I know he has tired to save his marriage .bt she kepts throw all them up. You will never make it if you dnt an that a fact.I Love my husband an we are closer then we ever been.SO if you wanted to save your marriage stop throw them in his face . Sorry
Flower power

Greensburg, KY

#12 Aug 12, 2013
U know good and well he ant tried to save s*** u can't try to work on a marriage with ur d*** hanging out every time u go to work. She's the one who keep trying to make that marriage work not him
Maggie

Cub Run, KY

#13 Aug 12, 2013
He left his pregnant wife for some druggy that works with him. He was cheating on his wife for a while with this girl. She's probably got him doing drugs 2. Robert is nothing but a man hoe. Vanessa is a great person and does not deserve what he's doing to her and her kids. He's a loser and needs his a** kicked
a good friend

Scottsville, KY

#14 Aug 13, 2013
Maggie wrote:
He left his pregnant wife for some druggy that works with him. He was cheating on his wife for a while with this girl. She's probably got him doing drugs 2. Robert is nothing but a man hoe. Vanessa is a great person and does not deserve what he's doing to her and her kids. He's a loser and needs his a** kicked
well maybe I she would help him work and pay some bills this wouldn't happen tkes to to work anymore the way times is things not cheap anymore b I know vanesse she wants freebees get a job girlfriend cause bobby is a good pearon at least he does work
Maggie

Cub Run, KY

#15 Aug 13, 2013
The girl did work to make money Robert was just so money hungry what she made wasn't enough for him. So don't start on Vanessa because she did nothing wrong but love that a** hole
A friend

Elizabethtown, KY

#16 Aug 13, 2013
I heard out of his own mouth about a month ago that he didn't want her to work because he didn't want to pay babysitting and he'd have to help around the house. So don't start with her! And as far as her working now, a lot of places won't hire a pregnant woman
a good friend

Lafayette, TN

#17 Aug 13, 2013
His wife would not work. SHe threw stuff up in his face all the time. he couldn't go anywhere without her throwing something up in his face. Maybe that's why he went out and cheated she acused him to the point he might as well. Quit throwing this pregnant sad story around she wanted to get pregnant im sure she will try and get all this child support off him so she don't have to work either. everybody on here makin Robert look bad no one knows his side of the story.
Maggie

Cub Run, KY

#18 Aug 13, 2013
Yeah they wanted to get pregnant hell they have been trying for a while then as soon as she finds out she was he wanted her to lose it, and she worked she brought in money when he told her 2. As for the cheating he been cheating for yrs now with everything at dg. She didn't push him to nothing. He's nothing but crap in my book he never loved her or his family.
Maggie

Cub Run, KY

#19 Aug 13, 2013
And I bet this good friend of his is his girlfriend or the drug heads he's staying with. If this is his girlfriend he's feeding u a bunch of bs about Vanessa just like he feed the bs to every other girl he screwed from dg. News flash hunny any one who really knows Robert and Vanessa knows he treats her like s*** and he's nothing but a lying cheat.
blah blah blah

Charlestown, IN

#20 Aug 13, 2013
Roberto has a little weenie yo. Ain't no hoe gonna keep his butt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What ppl think of Scottsville Landmark ppl. 1 hr RoamingInsomniac 2
Does Anybody Know About Brandy Wallace? (Oct '11) 3 hr Poootaaaatoooooe 27
ballpark 12 hr Schmedley T Troll 23
Toby Fri Big and Bashful 11
Mucking Forons Fri Big and Bashful 3
S'hmedley T Troll Fri Mucking Forons 242
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Aug 16 MAGA 1,035

Scottsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Scottsville Mortgages