The Bicycle Batman may need your help!!
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Since: Sep 11

Cave by big rock

#103 Feb 24, 2013
Bicycle Batman wrote:
Primate, did you guys get the fake TPR?!?
I think he got got away. You ready go partying again.

“Dark Bike Riding”

Since: Jan 13

Pedaling Against Crime

#104 Feb 24, 2013
THE PRIMATE wrote:
<quoted text>I think he got got away. You ready go partying again.
Sure, why not. I don't drink, but I'd love some more of those ribs! You feel like cranking up the Bat-grill? I just got a Kid Rock cd (clean version) "Devil Without her Claws" or something like that.
and my 2 cents

Westmoreland, TN

#105 Feb 24, 2013
Bicycle Batman wrote:
Primate, did you guys get the fake TPR?!?
Cat Woman must have him in captivity, to us him for her own pleasures.

“Bootleggin Ginseng Digger”

Since: Nov 10

Box Town

#106 Feb 24, 2013
Bicycle Batman wrote:
<quoted text>Sure, why not. I don't drink, but I'd love some more of those ribs! You feel like cranking up the Bat-grill? I just got a Kid Rock cd (clean version) "Devil Without her Claws" or something like that.
Yew know their Batfeller,
I kan sea why yew do not drink.
All this hear evul legul licker is en jest watered down stuff.
I do not drink that their muddy water eider.
Now if en yew got sum exter time away from crime fitin un such, cum bye my shack un geet ya a buy one geet one free off my tonic.
Guarenteed two yer likin er yer moneys back.
Cant believe I jest said that , money beck.
Huh, guess I need two go
VOTE DRY!

Since: Sep 11

Cave by big rock

#107 Feb 24, 2013
Bicycle Batman wrote:
<quoted text>Sure, why not. I don't drink, but I'd love some more of those ribs! You feel like cranking up the Bat-grill? I just got a Kid Rock cd (clean version) "Devil Without her Claws" or something like that.
I got the Bathgrill fired up and Rod you come on over and bring that tonic it makes a good marinate.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#108 Feb 24, 2013
THE PRIMATE wrote:
<quoted text>I got the Bathgrill fired up and Rod you come on over and bring that tonic it makes a good marinate.
That tonic will eat through a rack of ribs.
FBC

Westmoreland, TN

#109 Feb 24, 2013
Catwomans fury wrote:
<quoted text>You may have escaped this time, FBC, But luck runs out for everyone. I'm out of here. Don't expect a card.
Hahahahah! I've been working out on Miss E Font's Illiptical! Just you try it again!

Alfred, you are right! I was taken in by the fake TPR, yet I am wiser for it now. I am a work in progress!

“Dark Bike Riding”

Since: Jan 13

Pedaling Against Crime

#110 Feb 24, 2013
FBC wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahah! I've been working out on Miss E Font's Illiptical! Just you try it again!
Alfred, you are right! I was taken in by the fake TPR, yet I am wiser for it now. I am a work in progress!
Alfred just cares about you, FBC. You make a great super-hero. Once we get those psychic powers fine-tuned your going to be dangerous!
Keep your eyes open over the next few weeks, however. These stories about a weird clown have me concerned. If it's who I think it is, he has a really sick sense of humor and he love's hurting women. Hang tight with Miss E Font and avoid anyone who resembles an evil clown. I'll be in touch, as always.....
So says the DARK BIKE!!
FBC

Westmoreland, TN

#111 Feb 25, 2013
Bicycle Batman wrote:
<quoted text>Alfred just cares about you, FBC. You make a great super-hero. Once we get those psychic powers fine-tuned your going to be dangerous!
Keep your eyes open over the next few weeks, however. These stories about a weird clown have me concerned. If it's who I think it is, he has a really sick sense of humor and he love's hurting women. Hang tight with Miss E Font and avoid anyone who resembles an evil clown. I'll be in touch, as always.....
So says the DARK BIKE!!
Ahhh, will do, BB! Be careful...clowns can be tricky!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#112 Feb 25, 2013
We have to stay vigilant! At first I thought it was the ghost of Tammy Faye Baker, or an over zealous Mary Kay Saleswoman but under closer observation it was definitely a man in clown make-up
FBC

Westmoreland, TN

#113 Feb 25, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
We have to stay vigilant! At first I thought it was the ghost of Tammy Faye Baker, or an over zealous Mary Kay Saleswoman but under closer observation it was definitely a man in clown make-up
LOL! LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kristen Simpson 21 hr Bubba Humpalot 9
Pokemon gyms 21 hr Instinct 3
Abulance service Sat Big and Bashful 8
SeEn DAnNy StInSoN & KaLeY ViNcEnT 2-GeThEr Sat Keith 2
Last post win war. War begin now! (Jul '15) Sat RoamingInsomniac 2,360
Matt Carter Fri pitbull27 7
theives Fri Go cart Mozart 8

Scottsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance