The Bicycle Batman may need your help!!

Since: Sep 11

Cave by big rock

#42 Feb 19, 2013
Alfred wrote:
<quoted text>Jolly good Primate. See if you can locate "redneck rehab". We may be able to use his help.
I found Redneck. He's passed out at Sugargrove. Don't think he'll be much help.

“Bootleggin Ginseng Digger”

Since: Nov 10

Box Town

#43 Feb 19, 2013
All this hear talk bout goin two legul licker bars hass got me all tore up.
Yew fellers shuud be ashamed off yerselves a goin two these places where the devil visits.
You all shuud cum by my shack un get ya a buy one get one free spechul , support yer local bootlegger, un ferget bout all these hear legul licker bars un all.
Remember,
VOTE DRY!!
Alfred

Westmoreland, TN

#44 Feb 19, 2013
THE PRIMATE wrote:
<quoted text>I found Redneck. He's passed out at Sugargrove. Don't think he'll be much help.
See if you can obtain his prize hunting dogs. Without the Bat-equipment well need every advantage we can get. I understand that dogs are afraid of you so you may need the help of the ladies.
Alfred

Westmoreland, TN

#45 Feb 19, 2013
Rod Cod the 2nd wrote:
All this hear talk bout goin two legul licker bars hass got me all tore up.
Yew fellers shuud be ashamed off yerselves a goin two these places where the devil visits.
You all shuud cum by my shack un get ya a buy one get one free spechul , support yer local bootlegger, un ferget bout all these hear legul licker bars un all.
Remember,
VOTE DRY!!
My good sir, it is good to hear from you again. I am in search of more fuel, indeed, I would be interested in specific other instruments also; a powder keg, fuse wire, and caps. Since we now live in Kentucky it is time to do things the old Kentucky way. Could you help us with these items?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#46 Feb 19, 2013
Alfred wrote:
<quoted text>See if you can obtain his prize hunting dogs. Without the Bat-equipment we’ll need every advantage we can get. I understand that dogs are afraid of you so you may need the help of the ladies.
I'm available to help Primate. He's my sugar baby. I do have three cases of moonshine I bought. Fuel or drink that's the question

Since: Sep 11

Cave by big rock

#47 Feb 19, 2013
Alfred wrote:
<quoted text>See if you can obtain his prize hunting dogs. Without the Bat-equipment well need every advantage we can get. I understand that dogs are afraid of you so you may need the help of the ladies.
All that dog has found is 12 pack of black label another bar and now he's humping Miss Efonts leg.

“Bootleggin Ginseng Digger”

Since: Nov 10

Box Town

#48 Feb 19, 2013
Alfred wrote:
<quoted text>My good sir, it is good to hear from you again. I am in search of more fuel, indeed, I would be interested in specific other instruments also; a powder keg, fuse wire, and caps. Since we now live in Kentucky it is time to do things the old Kentucky way. Could you help us with these items?
Alfie,
Sounds like yew needs two see one off them there Muslem rag head terrorists fer that stuff.
Now I got a neighberin feller, actually he is a china man, he might half sum fire werks.
He will alsew wash yer clothes fer ya, but yew know not while yew are a wearin em.
Butt I will look any way, I drank sum tonnic un my head is a swimmin.
Maybe I will wait a spell fer I go a lookin.
Alfie, yew be shore un
VOTE DRY!
prelude

Westmoreland, TN

#49 Feb 19, 2013
Where is the Bicycle Batman?
What color are Miss E Font's socks?
How far can Roaming Insomniac throw a cat?
Stay tuned to more exciting adventures of
SCOTTSVILLE TOPIX !!!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#50 Feb 19, 2013
Where oh where is little FBC?
I know.
FBC

Westmoreland, TN

#51 Feb 20, 2013
...What thu? Where am I???? Someone HELP!
Tenponyrider

Westmoreland, TN

#52 Feb 20, 2013
FBC wrote:
...What thu? Where am I???? Someone HELP!
Catwoman's up to no good, FBC. You may need my help. Meet me at the Food Lion parking lot and you can hang out with me. She messes with us and I'll knock the fleas off her back. Teeheheeheheeheeee!!
redneck rehab
#53 Feb 20, 2013
*wakes up* where the hecks my dogs and why am i dressed up in leather undies
tinponyrider

Westmoreland, TN

#54 Feb 20, 2013
Tenponyrider wrote:
<quoted text>Catwoman's up to no good, FBC. You may need my help. Meet me at the Food Lion parking lot and you can hang out with me. She messes with us and I'll knock the fleas off her back. Teeheheeheheeheeee!!
Dude how is your wreck-tim? Are your roids hanging down to your knee caps? So you have fleas or any other critters?
FBC

Westmoreland, TN

#55 Feb 20, 2013
Tenponyrider wrote:
<quoted text>Catwoman's up to no good, FBC. You may need my help. Meet me at the Food Lion parking lot and you can hang out with me. She messes with us and I'll knock the fleas off her back. Teeheheeheheeheeee!!
I-I would but-but...I seem to be "tied up" at the moment! I can't move! This place is dark! I smell something awful! Wait I know that smell... it's a Kitty Litter box! SOMEONE PLEASE HEEELLLLLP!

Location hidden

#56 Feb 20, 2013
I sure am glad I work out on the elliptical everyday--- sounds like I need to be in top form. Can someone call this dog off my leg? My right leg has seen more action in the last few hours that a frat boy on spring break!
FBC

Westmoreland, TN

#57 Feb 20, 2013
Trying...*Grunnnt* to *Huff* telepathically reach the good mayur of boxtown...Vote Dry, Vote Dry...*Gruuuunt* CRAP! I tried a little too hard! I knew I should have wore my brown pants! Miss E Font, Primate, TPR, ALFRED? Anyone?...this is not a well ventelated place!
Ms Kravitz

Westmoreland, TN

#58 Feb 20, 2013
Abnahhhh, I'm getting the initals F B C stuck in my head, then is all I see is brown...
"Take your nerve pills, Gladys"...that's all he can say! Maybe I do need a nap...
Alfred

Madisonville, KY

#59 Feb 20, 2013
FBC wrote:
Trying...*Grunnnt* to *Huff* telepathically reach the good mayur of boxtown...Vote Dry, Vote Dry...*Gruuuunt* CRAP! I tried a little too hard! I knew I should have wore my brown pants! Miss E Font, Primate, TPR, ALFRED? Anyone?...this is not a well ventelated place!
Hold tight, FBC! The fake TPR has apparently kidnapped you! Yout telepathic abilities are channeling your mental thoughts straight to the Scottsville Topix webpage. Amazing. We'll find you, just hang on.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#60 Feb 20, 2013
I told you you'd be in for it. Now TPR,s days are coming to an end. I've strapped a bomb to her and when it goes off at mid-night THE WHOLE TOWN WILL SEE IT.
Remember, TIME is running out and there's nothing you can do!!

Location hidden

#61 Feb 20, 2013
The only superhero I can find that we can afford is Aquaman. This is not looking promising!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hairbear & Trump an Idiot & a Dictator 6 hr Schmedley T Troll 4
Roberta 6 hr Chubbycheek 1
Workout Anytime 12 hr Schmedley T Troll 2
Junk 15 hr Just sayn 14
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 19 hr Eddyville 60 965
Honest question Wed Schmedley T Troll 4
John Deere or Cub cadet? Wed Please and thank you 10

Scottsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Scottsville Mortgages