The Bicycle Batman may need your help!!

Posted in the Scottsville Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Alfred

Scottsville, KY

#1 Feb 18, 2013
I hate to trouble the fine citizens of Scottsville, but Bicycle Batman has been missing for 48 hours, vanished without a trace. As I watch certain events unfold I fear he may be in grave danger.
I am asking for volunteers to help scour the area and monitor all channels. Anyone with clues or ideas please come forward, certainly, your help will be appreciated.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#3 Feb 18, 2013
OH. Iíll help you with some advice.
Give up old man. Youíre too late.

Since: Sep 11

Cave by big rock

#4 Feb 18, 2013
Alfred wrote:
I hate to trouble the fine citizens of Scottsville, but Bicycle Batman has been missing for 48 hours, vanished without a trace. As I watch certain events unfold I fear he may be in grave danger.
I am asking for volunteers to help scour the area and monitor all channels. Anyone with clues or ideas please come forward, certainly, your help will be appreciated.
We were out partying the other night and getting really wild and then umm I don't remember. But I do know we had a really good time.

Cave by big rock

#5 Feb 18, 2013
Maybe you should check the jail or AKA Pipers palace.
Alfred

Scottsville, KY

#6 Feb 18, 2013
THE PRIMATE wrote:
Maybe you should check the jail or AKA Pipers palace.
I must not leave the Bat-cave unmanned, Sir. Could you check the jail for me? Of course you would have to be careful. Hagenbuck still desires you to wear a collar and tags.
Ms Kravitz

Lafayette, TN

#7 Feb 18, 2013
Well! I knew I saw a bigfoot in my back yard the other night! I knew it! I knew it! Abnahhhhh!!!!

Cave by big rock

#8 Feb 18, 2013
Alfred wrote:
<quoted text>I must not leave the Bat-cave unmanned, Sir. Could you check the jail for me? Of course you would have to be careful. Hagenbuck still desires you to wear a collar and tags.
I checked he isn't there. I do vaguely remember putting someone in a box and mailing them. I can't remember who or where we mailed them.
FBC

Lafayette, TN

#9 Feb 18, 2013
*huff *huff *pant *pant...Alfred, I've been searching all around for BB but he is no where to be found in Scottsville! I've even searched Chick Papa's woods! No luck! Where can our trusty friend be?
Primate, I know he's not at the jail because I bailed you all out remember?
FBC

Lafayette, TN

#10 Feb 18, 2013
P.S. Oh, yeah y'all owe me for bail monies. That was my rent money or I wouldn't ask for it back. :)

Cave by big rock

#11 Feb 18, 2013
FBC wrote:
*huff *huff *pant *pant...Alfred, I've been searching all around for BB but he is no where to be found in Scottsville! I've even searched Chick Papa's woods! No luck! Where can our trusty friend be?
I don't remember someone must have spike my tonic. I think well maybe he might have got ship by UPS some where. But I don't know where.
Alfred

Scottsville, KY

#12 Feb 18, 2013
FBC wrote:
Save your energy my dear girl, and take the Bat-hovercraft. Primate can help you pilot it and you may need to pick up volunteers. Keep the radar on the Topix channel for good communication, and please be careful. I'm afraid we have a dangerous enemy out there.

Cave by big rock

#13 Feb 18, 2013
Alfred wrote:
<quoted text>Save your energy my dear girl, and take the Bat-hovercraft. Primate can help you pilot it and you may need to pick up volunteers. Keep the radar on the Topix channel for good communication, and please be careful. I'm afraid we have a dangerous enemy out there.
I can't fly that thing unless I'm tanked. Wait just a Minut yep I'm tanked. Lets go.
Alfred

Scottsville, KY

#14 Feb 18, 2013
Don't forget Mrs. Kravitz and her husband. I'm sure they can help. We should all check in from time to time.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#15 Feb 18, 2013
THE PRIMATE wrote:
<quoted text>I checked he isn't there. I do vaguely remember putting someone in a box and mailing them. I can't remember who or where we mailed them.
If it fits-- it ship! That's the text you sent me that night

Cave by big rock

#16 Feb 18, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
If it fits-- it ship! That's the text you sent me that night
Oh crap I must have really shipped him. He's going to pissed when he gets back.

Location hidden

#17 Feb 18, 2013
So the party is all here.
This is what he chose over me? You can't even remember where he is. I have him now and when I take something I don't give it back.
He was supposed to be mine. He was supposed to share everything with me, but he abandoned me and chose this wretched little town. IF I CAN'T HAVE HIM NOBODY WILL.
I wish I'd never seen him and by the time I'm done you will too.
Alfred

Scottsville, KY

#18 Feb 18, 2013
My dear word! I won't give up on the Bicycle Batman this quick, I've seen him get out of worse than this! Keep up the search, she can't be far.

Cave by big rock

#19 Feb 18, 2013
Catwomans fury wrote:
So the party is all here.
This is what he chose over me? You can't even remember where he is. I have him now and when I take something I don't give it back.
He was supposed to be mine. He was supposed to share everything with me, but he abandoned me and chose this wretched little town. IF I CAN'T HAVE HIM NOBODY WILL.
I wish I'd never seen him and by the time I'm done you will too.
Im confused. So where did we ship him to.
Tenponyrider

Scottsville, KY

#20 Feb 18, 2013
I changed my mind Catwoman. You were right! This town will do nothing for me. I want something for myself and I want it now.
Count me in!!Heheheheheheheeeee

Location hidden

#21 Feb 18, 2013
I knew youíd come around Tenponyrider. Be at the FoodLion parking lot at Midnight tonight. Flash your light toward the east side twice and a car will pick you up. Itís time to get to work.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Destiny cline and Michael walker 3 hr ummm 1
good looking man 6 hr BgMan 4
News Allen County Celebrates Bicentennial With Diamo... 8 hr Anonymous 2
kevin porter (Dec '12) 10 hr RoamingInsomniac 11
esb Sat TVille 3
To the girl I love Fri My back hurts 20
Poll Allen County Wet Election Thu Paper Boy 24
More from around the web

Scottsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE