What about our new Chief of Police?!?!?

What about our new Chief of Police?!?!?

Posted in the Scottsville Forum

Concerned

Bowling Green, KY

#1 Feb 13, 2013
Wow!! Jeff Pearson the new Cheif of Police. Can we sink much lower?
Sheepdog

Westmoreland, TN

#2 Feb 13, 2013
Jeff has a strong background in Law Enforcement, and is a good administrator. He'll be fine.
Concerned

Bowling Green, KY

#3 Feb 13, 2013
maybe he will do a better job at this than he has ever done in his personal life. I know he wouldnt go far if you look at his family life. What do you mean by "strong background" spanning over how many continous years of police service?
Live In Town

Westmoreland, TN

#4 Feb 13, 2013
He will do a better job than the chief we have now. He has a back bone.
Glad he got it

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 Feb 13, 2013
Jeff is a dang good man and he will try to help people all he can if you want help yourself!!! I personally thank him for his work and he will make a great chief!!! Everyone wantin to run there mouths prolly got busted by him...he is a hard working man that isnt one of these so called cops that we have in this town!!!!!! He is fair and isnt crooked like alot of people!!! You should be thankful he got that job!!!
Dodger

Portland, TN

#6 Feb 13, 2013
Im sure he'll do a better job than the no personality lumber stacker that was in there

“Dark Bike Riding”

Since: Jan 13

Pedaling Against Crime

#7 Feb 13, 2013
This town needs a Commissioner.

Since: Sep 11

Cave by big rock

#8 Feb 13, 2013
Bicycle Batman wrote:
This town needs a Commissioner.
This town needs a bar!
FBC

Westmoreland, TN

#9 Feb 13, 2013
Who needs a bar when we got Chick Papa's woods and the Mayor's "Tonic"...Hee hee hee
Whatever

Bethpage, TN

#10 Feb 20, 2015
Concerned wrote:
Wow!! Jeff Pearson the new Cheif of Police. Can we sink much lower?
Has he demonstrated his arrogance yet? I heard he is breaking the city with useless expenses.
I know

Elizabethtown, IN

#11 Feb 20, 2015
Glad he got it wrote:
Jeff is a dang good man and he will try to help people all he can if you want help yourself!!! I personally thank him for his work and he will make a great chief!!! Everyone wantin to run there mouths prolly got busted by him...he is a hard working man that isnt one of these so called cops that we have in this town!!!!!! He is fair and isnt crooked like alot of people!!! You should be thankful he got that job!!!
before you start singing someone praises, you better find out why he was ask to resign from the pd years ago when he and Mr. Meador got caught with thir pants down with some lil girls that were BARELY teenagers.
Hunter

Lafayette, TN

#13 Nov 7, 2015
I know wrote:
<quoted text> before you start singing someone praises, you better find out why he was ask to resign from the pd years ago when he and Mr. Meador got caught with thir pants down with some lil girls that were BARELY teenagers.
They sure did protect and serve the local young girls. Funny how things haven't changed after all these years.
Hunter

Lafayette, TN

#15 Nov 8, 2015
Roaminglnsonmiac wrote:
<quoted text>
Never gonna change either
Obvious. Not until we get a qualified Mayor and qualified city council members elected who hold the chief and officers accountable.
Hunter

Lafayette, TN

#17 Nov 9, 2015
Roaminglnsonmiac wrote:
<quoted text>
You're just mad because you're not one of the people that can get away with anything lol I'd be jealous too
You can get away with just about any crime here. It's all about timing. It's simple. You wait until all the police cars pull into Minit Mart on a weekend night when all the teen chicks are out and that's your free ride. You can go do whatever you want because once they get into a conversation with a teen chick, they ain't breaking loose for nothing! The sad part is the chief, mayor and city council knows what goes on and does nothing.
Hunter

Lafayette, TN

#18 Nov 12, 2015
Did the fake Roaming realize the truth and pick up his toys and go home? The fake Roaming must be either a cop or one of the teenage chicks.
Hunter

Lafayette, TN

#20 Nov 13, 2015
Roaminglnsonmiac wrote:
<quoted text>
S my d.
Heh heh. That might be all you need to say to the young chicks at Minit mart but sorry, not for me. Now go tidy up that uniform.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vote Yes on January 24 2017 2 hr Vote Yes 12
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 2 hr johnnyboy 633
Hot Taylor woman in Red Heels 4 hr Bff 11
Timothy Madden 13 hr Mucking Forons 10
Vote yes for alcohol signs 21 hr Keith p 3
Alcohol election 23 hr Rod Cod the 2nd 5
WC Hewitt (Jan '14) Sun Captain Obvious 16

Scottsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Scottsville Mortgages