Girl thing

Bardstown, KY

#1 Oct 8, 2013
Hey everyone juslt to let yall know the lunch box up at white plains shopping center has really great food so yall should go and try it out after this week tthey told me that they wl be in the back parking lot so u should go and try them out
hungry

United States

#2 Oct 9, 2013
Girl thing wrote:
Hey everyone juslt to let yall know the lunch box up at white plains shopping center has really great food so yall should go and try it out after this week tthey told me that they wl be in the back parking lot so u should go and try them out
What type of food do they have?
Pretty Legs

Lafayette, TN

#3 Oct 9, 2013
I tried it last week and it sucked. I don't think I'll try it again. It needs to be in the back parking lot.
Girl thing

Bardstown, KY

#4 Oct 10, 2013
They had cold sandwiches if i remember right ummm spoon burgers bbq pinto beans and one more thing i cant remember but i likes it
Girl thing

Bardstown, KY

#5 Oct 10, 2013
Well pretty legs what did u get i may have tried the same as u
Country girl

Elizabethtown, KY

#6 Oct 11, 2013
It is great food I have had everything they got and it is great. Better them mc ds or any other place in scottsville

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
City of Scottsville (Jan '16) 12 min Rainy 42
Vote yes for alcohol signs 15 min Rod Cod the 2nd 9
Erica Lane (May '16) 1 hr Big B 22
gwen wright 2 hr Brandon 17
Amanda Hutter 3 hr Just ask 16
church thief sentenced (Mar '16) 9 hr Bugslife 3
Hot Taylor woman in Red Heels 18 hr Sow 13

Scottsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance