First Prev
of 2
Next Last
heard

Westmoreland, TN

#1 Dec 15, 2009
what happen to them and the one he stabled. how bad was the stabbing.

Since: Dec 09

l.a

#2 Dec 15, 2009
i heard the one he stabbed was in the hospital with 10 stabb wounds.and was beat...hmm wonder what brought all that on...poor guy
some one

Westmoreland, TN

#3 Dec 15, 2009
drugs will do that to u kevin was a good dood but the meth and that wh@re cora got to him and f#cked his head up now hes lookin at attemped of murder
whatever

Scottsville, KY

#4 Dec 16, 2009
NO ONE can change someone unless they want to be changed. I don't know Cora but I see on many of posts where ppl is blameing her. Kevin has a mind of his own and it was his mind that chose to do that to Anthony. I don't agree with anything that happened that night, but to me it isn't fair to say "that wh@re cora got to him" when no one really knows what was inside Kevins head at the time. It makes me sick that everyone wants to lash out at this girl and not put the blame where it lies.
blah

Christiansburg, VA

#5 Dec 17, 2009
will you people listen to you trying to place to the blame on this one and that one, I Am kin to kevin, both him and a few of his other brothers are both crack heads one is in jail and, its his decision to do the drugs and make the bad dicisions just because the girl does it to dosent mean she puts a damn gun to his head and makes him do the drugs or this and that.. SCOTTSVILLE WILL NEVER CHANGE POINTING FINGERS AND THIS ONE AND THAT ONE FOR ONE PERSON OWN BAD JUDGEMENTS, SIT BEHIND YOUR COMPUTERS AND TALK ABOUT PEOPLE ALL YOU WANT, BUT IF YOU DONT KNOW THE WHOLE DAMN STORY THIS SHUSH YOUR SHIT......
yeah

Scottsville, KY

#6 Dec 18, 2009
that is what I was trying to say, but you know as well as I do no one will listen. They will still talk trash and then when confronted with it they say it wasn't them.
Hater

Scottsville, KY

#7 Dec 26, 2009
Kevin has never been a good guy. He constantly goes around saying he's gonna do this and that to other people. What are you saying? Is he all mouth. Obviously not. He is a ticking time bomb. And yea, it's all over town that Cora set Anthony up to be killed. That don't make it true. Just the facts please, if anyont really knows them.
well

Scottsville, KY

#8 Dec 27, 2009
Hater wrote:
Kevin has never been a good guy. He constantly goes around saying he's gonna do this and that to other people. What are you saying? Is he all mouth. Obviously not. He is a ticking time bomb. And yea, it's all over town that Cora set Anthony up to be killed. That don't make it true. Just the facts please, if anyont really knows them.
You are so full of sh!t I can smell you at my house! Just because people are running their mouth about Cora doesn't mean any of it is true. Maybe you should get YOUR facts straight before posting anything on here.
Hater

Scottsville, KY

#9 Dec 30, 2009
Obviously you didn't read what I said. I didn't accuse Cora of anything. Kevin is a grown man and nobody twisted his arm to do anything. Can you read that?
well

Scottsville, KY

#10 Dec 30, 2009
yeah I can read just fine!! I know you didn't but you were quoteing other people and frankly I am getting sick of everyone accusing Cora. Like you said and I have said this whole time......Kevin IS a grown man and has control of his own mind. What Kevin did was him, and I just wish people would quit trying to take the blame off him and put it on her. Sorry about the previous post I am just getting tired of this whole thing.
Brandon

Westmoreland, TN

#11 Jan 28, 2011
Go ahead and talk about kevin, he is a good man just tryin to make it in this sorry life, but that can always happen to you
xyz

United States

#13 Jan 30, 2011
Brandon wrote:
Go ahead and talk about kevin, he is a good man just tryin to make it in this sorry life, but that can always happen to you
Good at selling weed is what he's good at.
yes sir

Westmoreland, TN

#14 Feb 6, 2011
not to good at that telling on people THAT is waht he is good at
HILARIOUS

Westmoreland, TN

#15 Feb 6, 2011
xyz wrote:
<quoted text>Good at selling weed is what he's good at.
Sounds like you people are just jealous of Kevin and the life he has. Why don't you live your own and leave his name out of your mouth......lol
xyz

United States

#16 Feb 7, 2011
HILARIOUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you people are just jealous of Kevin and the life he has. Why don't you live your own and leave his name out of your mouth......lol
Jealous??? Lmao I like your jokes! Who'd be jealous of a methhead?
snitch

Westmoreland, TN

#17 Feb 13, 2011
xyz wrote:
<quoted text>Jealous??? Lmao I like your jokes! Who'd be jealous of a methhead?
im jealous of l the crimes he commits and gets away with
your kidding right

Westmoreland, TN

#18 Feb 13, 2011
HILARIOUS wrote:
<quoted text>
The life he has? The things he has in his life he wouldn't even have if that little bastard didn't steal the shit!!!

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#19 Feb 14, 2011
HILARIOUS wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a terribly old topic to be dragging up. What in the world is someone doing with his name in their mouth? Spit it out right now. What if you accidentally swallowed his name? He wouldn't have a name or know who he was until you pooped his name out. This could be days if you were constipated. When you pooped his name out, he would have a crappy name. Even crappier than it already is.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#20 Feb 14, 2011
HAHAHHH!!! Funny Una...really...
so funny

Indianapolis, IN

#21 Apr 1, 2011
i hope they get his a-- nail it to wall.he has done alot and got by with it he always gets out

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
triple homicide 47 min Wow 51
LAST POST WINS.....Belongs to "The Clown Master" 1 hr _FLATLINE-------- 78
Trump followers are like a Cult 2 hr Billy 42
photographers 2 hr Schmedley T Troll 5
Matt Burchett with Kaley Vincent... 5 hr Schmedley T Troll 3
Kelly Shrum 13 hr Schmedley T Troll 11
attention matt brown is back 14 hr He is a CI 4
Why is David Calvert not in jail? Sun He is Sick 4

Scottsville Jobs

More from around the web