BIG JIM

Westmoreland, TN

#1 Nov 13, 2010
has anyone seen the kkk around here

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#2 Nov 13, 2010
Not since I was about 10 years old, no. They don't let them pass out their crap on the square anymore, so they left.
Jamey Mitchell

Westmoreland, TN

#3 Nov 13, 2010
Yes i know some, but Roam is right, they dont give them a perment nomore. But yes i know a few of the big wheels in the kkk, and were friends. Jamey
about the

Glasgow, KY

#4 Nov 13, 2010
kkk///*-*
Bring Them Back

Westmoreland, TN

#5 Nov 13, 2010
If The Klan were still active in Scottsville this town would not be over run with moon crickets.
one dude

Horse Cave, KY

#6 Nov 13, 2010
Jamey Mitchell wrote:
Yes i know some, but Roam is right, they dont give them a perment nomore. But yes i know a few of the big wheels in the kkk, and were friends. Jamey
I didn't think the Klan allowed queers to be members,or be involved with members
OUT THERE

Westmoreland, TN

#7 Nov 13, 2010
to many mexicans an blue gums whites cant even get jobs because of all the damn benners they get jobs every where

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#8 Nov 13, 2010
one dude wrote:
<quoted text> I didn't think the Klan allowed queers to be members,or be involved with members
That's your problem, you don't think. To bad you couldn't get in.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#9 Nov 13, 2010
Bring Them Back wrote:
If The Klan were still active in Scottsville this town would not be over run with moon crickets.
Moon crickets my ass, what a stupid expression. Over run, what a dumbass. Scottsville has a very low population of black people. The black and whites get along very well here, with the exception of a few turds like you who like to stir up trouble. Go stir in a shit pot and eat a big bowl of your ignorant shit.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#10 Nov 13, 2010
OUT THERE wrote:
to many mexicans an blue gums whites cant even get jobs because of all the damn benners they get jobs every where
Bullshit. There are jobs out there. It takes getting off your lazy ass and getting one. Most of the jobs Mexicans do, most other people can't be hired to do the job. Local tobacco farmers had to get out and beg for help until the Mexican's came along. I am white as flour, but hell the truth is the truth.
hmmm

Westmoreland, TN

#12 Nov 13, 2010
I know some active members of the kkk. They do still have meetings. Just had one about a month ago. The only reason Iknow this is I overheard one of my friends talking. They dont march anymore. Those days are over. I think the whole thing is stupid.
MercY

United States

#13 Nov 13, 2010
WTF is a moon cricket? The kkk era is long gone as it should be. If you haven't noticed our president is black. Times have changed and you ppl better get use to it.

I know about the kkk first hand. My dad was a member and a huge bigot and very rasist. Thank god my mom raised me differently. You ppl who are racist need to realize, we do not get to choose what color our skin we be when we are born. How would you feel if you were born black, Mexican, oriental, etcc and you had ppl judging you by the color of your skin? This post is ignorant and so are the ppl who judge others due to a persons heritage.
random guy

United States

#14 Nov 13, 2010
There are maybe 6 naygers in Scottsville. And 4 of them have committed a crime or up to know good. There reason for living is nothing. There taking up all the White man's air. KKK All the Way

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#15 Nov 14, 2010
MercY wrote:
WTF is a moon cricket? The kkk era is long gone as it should be. If you haven't noticed our president is black. Times have changed and you ppl better get use to it.
I know about the kkk first hand. My dad was a member and a huge bigot and very rasist. Thank god my mom raised me differently. You ppl who are racist need to realize, we do not get to choose what color our skin we be when we are born. How would you feel if you were born black, Mexican, oriental, etcc and you had ppl judging you by the color of your skin? This post is ignorant and so are the ppl who judge others due to a persons heritage.
MercY, it's a stupid slur term aimed at black people. What idiot thought it up I have no idea. We don't ask to be born. People can't help their nationality. This shit went out with high button shoes.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#16 Nov 14, 2010
random guy wrote:
There are maybe 6 naygers in Scottsville. And 4 of them have committed a crime or up to know good. There reason for living is nothing. There taking up all the White man's air. KKK All the Way
Yea, friggin' right. Take a look at the Allen County detention center website and see who is really in jail. I don't recall any Black People being caught making meth or growing whacky backy. People of all races commit crimes.
Jamey Mitchell

Westmoreland, TN

#17 Nov 14, 2010
Yes in friends with some. They have cgilled out alot. Once they got to know me, we partied together. It all falls back to how you treat people. Im not for the kkk, but thats there right to think, only when they act out, thats crossing the line. Jamey
Bring Them Back

Westmoreland, TN

#19 Nov 14, 2010
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Moon crickets my ass, what a stupid expression. Over run, what a dumbass. Scottsville has a very low population of black people. The black and whites get along very well here, with the exception of a few turds like you who like to stir up trouble. Go stir in a shit pot and eat a big bowl of your ignorant shit.
How bout you make me stop little man.I bet you are one of those moon cricket lovers that live among them at Alco.You should dye your skin black cause you would fit right in with the starks.
Bring Them Back

Westmoreland, TN

#21 Nov 14, 2010
random guy wrote:
It should be seperate but equal again then maybe the blacks would not rape pillage steal us all blind

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#23 Nov 14, 2010
Bring Them Back wrote:
<quoted text>
How bout you make me stop little man.I bet you are one of those moon cricket lovers that live among them at Alco.You should dye your skin black cause you would fit right in with the starks.
If I had made you, I would have made you to have some intelligence instead of being a dumbass. I have never lived in an apartment and there is no such thing as a moon cricket. Maybe you should wash your ass, it's not supposed to be black. You would fit right in a pig pen. I am far from a little man. I am The Great Una Farter.
random guy

United States

#24 Nov 14, 2010
Well well well, looks like we got some n***** lovers on this here topic website. Look we live in Ky were stood neutral on the Civil War for a reason. We hated blacks then we just didn't want to give our life the ignorance of the black man. I only hope the clan restarts & make sure that black and gays stay out of the Ville. WP

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ace heating and cooling (rip offs) (Dec '10) 6 hr Blondie 26
Police Chief Pearson what now 15 hr Don 1
Milf looking for a younger hookup needed 17 hr Juicy Thick 12
Last post win war. War begin now! (Jul '15) Thu RoamingInsomniac 2,295
Anyone know what happened to Robert Grace Jr Thu Dsp1981 4
Fireworks Robbery ? Thu curious 1
Words of wisdom for the day. Jun 29 Primate at large 12

Scottsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance