cant stand her

Westmoreland, TN

#1 Feb 5, 2013
This woman thinks she has the right to park in the door of every store in town. Pay for her groceries with a food stamp card and then whoop out cash for her cigs, then go to her Lincoln Navigator ( parked illegal) and load up. And to boot today she stood and hollered and cussed the cashiers at Dollar Mkt. to get more help out there, she didn't have the time to wait while they sat on their a-----. Same attitude as she has at concession stand. I can't stand her. Hope somebody with the school wises up to her and stops her privileges. OK , my rant is done.
Ditto

Central City, KY

#2 Feb 5, 2013
She needs to go. There is no reason for her to be at the concession stands. She might cook but she takes more home than she sells. I just hope the ones in charge wake up and get rid of her. She has cost the program several hundred dollars in the past few years. She is supposed to be there to help the program not help herself.

“Dark Bike Riding”

Since: Jan 13

Pedaling Against Crime

#3 Feb 5, 2013
You think you've got problems? Wonder Woman wants to fist fight me every time I leave the toilet seat up!!I can't help it, I'm a guy!!
cant stand her

Scottsville, KY

#4 Feb 6, 2013
Ditto wrote:
She needs to go. There is no reason for her to be at the concession stands. She might cook but she takes more home than she sells. I just hope the ones in charge wake up and get rid of her. She has cost the program several hundred dollars in the past few years. She is supposed to be there to help the program not help herself.
You are so right. And what she cools is burned and not fit to eat. And has to be one of the hatefuliest people on earth. Can you tell I am not a fan?
cant stand her

Scottsville, KY

#5 Feb 6, 2013
'cooks' not cools LOL
nobody

Scottsville, KY

#6 Feb 6, 2013
what do u people thimk of connie cross and her hubsand noel cross
connie cross

Scottsville, KY

#7 Feb 6, 2013
what do people think about her
nobody

Scottsville, KY

#8 Feb 6, 2013
shes a theif and a big liar stay away their nothing but trouble
someone

Scottsville, KY

#9 Feb 7, 2013
Does these Cross people have anything to do with the Bunton woman ?
Bunton

Bowling Green, KY

#10 Feb 8, 2013
Shes also an employee of Larry & Sandy Williams, housekeeper,cook & who knows what...every week, I'm sure getting paid cash..
CloudyDay

Casey, IL

#11 Feb 8, 2013
I'm so glad this thread was started. She is a straight up bitch that thinks her shit doesn't stink. I can't stand her, either. She looks at people and can't even give them a smile or even say hello. She thinks the world owes her a living. She need not cross me because I'll put her in her place real quick. The boys sure didn't get her personality. Thank God above.
somebody

Westmoreland, TN

#12 Feb 8, 2013
Me too !!! She wrote the book on hateful !!! And such a crook to boot. Looks like SOMEONE with the school would wise up and out her rear. She has her nose stuck in everything at the stadium that has a till.I don't trust her as far as I could throw her.
CloudyDay

Casey, IL

#13 Feb 10, 2013
And, have you heard her mouth at ballgames? It's never-ending annoyance. Her voice is so manly and she thinks she knows everything there is to know about ALL sports. Ewwwww But have you noticed that when she wants something from you, she tries to be your best friend?? Don't need friends like that!
in the news

Westmoreland, TN

#14 Feb 28, 2013
Saw in the paper that Ms.Bunton was in court over an assault charge. Too bad she didn't get punished. Larry and Sandy need to wise up. I can't believe Larry has her around.
Some Day

Lexington, KY

#15 Feb 28, 2013
I have neer had a problem with Ms. Shirley. Course I am a parent that will take the time to work the connsession stands at the GAMES too. Our schools should be thankful that someone doesn't mind being there and willing to open, cook and run the consession stands. So if you all do not like her attitude, try imagining having to deal with your hateful asses and knowing your NOT getting paid to help the Allen County Schools. She doesn't have any kids in the schools either. She may not LIKE the ADULTS much, but the kids LOVE her!
CloudyDay

Casey, IL

#16 Feb 28, 2013
Some Day wrote:
I have neer had a problem with Ms. Shirley. Course I am a parent that will take the time to work the connsession stands at the GAMES too. Our schools should be thankful that someone doesn't mind being there and willing to open, cook and run the consession stands. So if you all do not like her attitude, try imagining having to deal with your hateful asses and knowing your NOT getting paid to help the Allen County Schools. She doesn't have any kids in the schools either. She may not LIKE the ADULTS much, but the kids LOVE her!
Oh hell, there are plenty of people who work at the concession stand and are not hateful and snobby. None of us get paid for it. But, she gets paid in free stuff to take home. And, FYI, the kids don't like her either. Why would they?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ace heating and cooling (rip offs) (Dec '10) 2 hr Blondie 26
Police Chief Pearson what now 11 hr Don 1
Milf looking for a younger hookup needed 13 hr Juicy Thick 12
Last post win war. War begin now! (Jul '15) 21 hr RoamingInsomniac 2,295
Anyone know what happened to Robert Grace Jr 23 hr Dsp1981 4
Fireworks Robbery ? Thu curious 1
Words of wisdom for the day. Jun 29 Primate at large 12

Scottsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance