Next Last
cavewoman

United States

#1 Nov 3, 2009
Anybody know what kind of guy he is? I think he's from Franklin
kyhorseshoes5489

Weir, MS

#2 Nov 4, 2009
I know him. He's a pretty good guy. How do you know him?
whatitis

Weir, MS

#3 Nov 11, 2009
He is a good guy. He's pretty cute, and I heard he's single too...

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#4 Nov 12, 2009
whatitis wrote:
He is a good guy. He's pretty cute, and I heard he's single too...
He's single. No girls will date him. I've heard he's a chicken molester.
nop

Portland, TN

#5 Nov 20, 2009
He's single. bad teeth. cheater. liar. and lazy.
ljt

United States

#6 Nov 20, 2009
I know him. He's a good guy. Not perfect, but who is? In the words of the great philosopher, Rodney King, "Why can't we all just get along?"
pto

Portland, TN

#7 Nov 21, 2009
Chicken molester. That is the funniest thing I have heard in a long time. "Good guy" that's even funnier. Kanin Perry is not a good guy. It's all pretend.
Gitty gitty

Weir, MS

#8 Nov 23, 2009
This is Kanin. What gives you the right to call me a "chicken molester" or a bad guy? You don't even know me... This is how bad rumors get started in small towns.
punkface

Portland, TN

#9 Nov 23, 2009
if you weren't doing things to get called bad names then it wouldnt ever get started.
Gitty gitty

Weir, MS

#10 Nov 23, 2009
And just what, pray-tell, have I ever done to you?
chopper

Portland, TN

#11 Nov 23, 2009
Gitty Gitty... haha.
gotta gitty gitty him some of that chicken sex.
haha

Westmoreland, TN

#12 Nov 23, 2009
chopper ur so funny.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#13 Nov 24, 2009
Gitty gitty wrote:
And just what, pray-tell, have I ever done to you?
You screwed his favorite chickens. They now have no feathers to keep their arse warm.
hehe

Portland, TN

#14 Nov 24, 2009
lol...no more feathers!!
ok, so Una, does this guy really screw chickens, or do you just not like him? I just have to know.
Haha

Westmoreland, TN

#15 Nov 24, 2009
He's a low down cheat and liar and
pretender!!! Not much I can say good
bout him
Fed up with you retards

Weir, MS

#16 Nov 25, 2009
No I don't actually screw chickens. Those are the meaningless ramblings of somebody with no life away from a keyboard. Yes, I'll admit, i've made some mistakes. So I don't claim to be perfect. Now, if UNA and the rest of you loser faggots have something to say, you best stop running your mouths on the Internet and come say it to my face, otherwise, piss off. As for those of you who just want to know what I'm like, I really do try to be a good guy, but I'll let you decide. I come through scottsville pretty often, all you gotta do is come find me.
-Kanin
tsk

Bowling Green, KY

#17 Nov 25, 2009
Retards is not a very nice word. and I'm sorry someone on here has hurt your feelings but that might offend some people that read this. and personally I think that comment should be removed. Faggots? OUCH! Another deragatory term. I believe for homosexuals. Let's try to be nice. Two wrongs don't make a right.
Fed up with you retards

Cookeville, TN

#18 Nov 26, 2009
tsk wrote:
Retards is not a very nice word. and I'm sorry someone on here has hurt your feelings but that might offend some people that read this. and personally I think that comment should be removed. Faggots? OUCH! Another deragatory term. I believe for homosexuals. Let's try to be nice. Two wrongs don't make a right.
i'm sorry, but my reputation is at stake here. I have my freedom of speech too, I just choose not to abuse it. So if you're offended, you can just take your little politically correct wannabe, tree-huggin, tofu fartin hind end somewhere else.
Fed up with you retards

Cookeville, TN

#19 Nov 26, 2009
Ok, so MOST of the time I don't abuse it...

“Did U Know”

Since: Oct 09

Elizabethtown, KY

#20 Nov 28, 2009
dont get so upset over what is on topix just put your opinions on here and let freedom rule--freedom of speech it is good

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 4 min The Apostle 5,055
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min DITCH MITCH 153,618
Jeff Cooke vs. Sam Carter for Allen County Sheriff 1 hr Ride a mile walk ... 101
facebook boycott of topix in kentucky 1 hr RoamingInsomniac 12
daniel and faye (Jul '10) 3 hr RoamingInsomniac 8
I'm new to scottsville 3 hr Oscar the Grouch 15
nosey people 6 hr big bird 3
•••
•••
Scottsville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Scottsville Jobs

•••