That is a good possibility.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#103 Aug 11, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe fake believer was Tammy Faye Baker reincarnated! It explains everything
It could be. Lol. She sure was a hater. She called me the Devil, a Satan worshipper and those were some of the kinder things she called me. That was before she started cussing me. Lol. I'm glad the topic is gone from Scottsville Topics.
And we are glad too

Antioch, TN

#104 Aug 11, 2012
that you losers are gone. You are all that and more. Cry about a thread and then start another one about it. The poo crew obsessing over thread regulars. Get a real life outside topix, crybabies.
You all are a hatefilled bunch Scottsville is ashamed of. Nuts, big mouths and flaming spam, nothing more.
Brandy

Antioch, TN

#105 Aug 11, 2012
Obsess much? Have fun trashing everyone from the bird thread. Everyone knows you bunch as the Scottsville trolls, commenting on everything, like you know everything and everybody. You are a sick bunch. Pump up your numbers trashing everyone and playing your silly games. Stay in this little thread and stroke each other while sparing the rest of Scottsville and Kentucky your ignorance and hate. We will not be back to read your crap anymore. Adios
tinponyrider

Westmoreland, TN

#106 Aug 11, 2012
Aww yes the regulators. That is the Original Trolls of the Dead Bird Thread. And yes It Brandy back as Brandy, after so many other alias'. And you people wanted everybody gone from there, but you have followed to here. Do you miss everybody or is it so dead and boring that you had to get away from there?

LMMFAO at the Original Troll of the Dead Bird Thread, some of them are still there and others are bored with too. You got no Cods-Vine to yank on? Aw yes Adios MF.
tinponyrider

Westmoreland, TN

#107 Aug 11, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
It could be. Lol. She sure was a hater. She called me the Devil, a Satan worshipper and those were some of the kinder things she called me. That was before she started cussing me. Lol. I'm glad the topic is gone from Scottsville Topics.
Awww Farterman you still got more stalkers, or it just may be only one stalker with many handles (Cods-Vines) for her to hang onto.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#108 Aug 11, 2012
Oh look. A new name changer from the Bird thread. LMAO!LOSER!!
Reality Check

United States

#109 Aug 12, 2012
So the Scottsville Forum is the only outlet on the ENTIRE topix network that had to remove the bird thread. That speaks volumes about the type of people that post here.

If the spotlight ain't on them, they force it on themselves. Once in the spotlight, they want people to throw tomatoes at them. When people throw tomatoes, they start crying because they're not getting a standing O. Unfortunately they don't realize that THEY were the ones thrown out of the theater while everyone else breathes a sigh of relief that the uncouth, dregs of society have migrated back to their own little pond and pat each other on the back.
tinponyrider

Westmoreland, TN

#110 Aug 12, 2012
LMFAO at the Original Trolls of The Dead Bird Thread...Ain't Topix just Grand....

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#111 Aug 12, 2012
Reality Check wrote:
So the Scottsville Forum is the only outlet on the ENTIRE topix network that had to remove the bird thread. That speaks volumes about the type of people that post here.
If the spotlight ain't on them, they force it on themselves. Once in the spotlight, they want people to throw tomatoes at them. When people throw tomatoes, they start crying because they're not getting a standing O. Unfortunately they don't realize that THEY were the ones thrown out of the theater while everyone else breathes a sigh of relief that the uncouth, dregs of society have migrated back to their own little pond and pat each other on the back.
u don't like us then go away. We don't need u here. Go find some birds or something.
Reality Check

United States

#112 Aug 12, 2012
UglyGurl wrote:
<quoted text>u don't like us then go away. We don't need u here. Go find some birds or something.
Alright then.

Peace.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#113 Aug 12, 2012
UglyGurl wrote:
<quoted text>u don't like us then go away. We don't need u here. Go find some birds or something.
Tell them about it baby. Just because their worn out old bird thread playhouse is dead, no use to come here whine arsing.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#114 Aug 12, 2012
tinponyrider wrote:
<quoted text>Awww Farterman you still got more stalkers, or it just may be only one stalker with many handles (Cods-Vines) for her to hang onto.
Yes TPR, always stalker/s LOL. The Dead Bird thread is dead. I don't know why so many are still crying over the Codvine crap. If they want to watch the crap all they have to do is Google the website and watch to their hearts content. Are some people really that ignorant or do they have to depend on their name changing head troll to tell them to watch certian things? Is that mind control or mindless control? LMAO.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#115 Aug 12, 2012
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
Oh look. A new name changer from the Bird thread. LMAO!LOSER!!
They are all name changers, even the head troll. LMAO.
tinponyrider

Westmoreland, TN

#116 Aug 13, 2012
The Birds are dieing from a form of the bird flu. And the trolls are going catch it too. Especially the head troll from her backyard cess-pool which is a incubator, for the disease.

“save a horse ride a cowboy”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#118 Aug 15, 2012
tinponyrider wrote:
The Birds are dieing from a form of the bird flu. And the trolls are going catch it too. Especially the head troll from her backyard cess-pool which is a incubator, for the disease.
Oh no !! Get out ur shot guns theres gonna be a bird zombie apocalypse !!
real double check

Westmoreland, TN

#119 Aug 15, 2012

“peace...”

Since: Apr 12

Madisonville, Ky

#120 Aug 15, 2012
DaisyDuke69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ain't got no shotgun, but I am very happy to see ya! Is that Interstate 69? If it is, it runs right through my neices back yard. She must've been a big supporter of it, cause the sign on her door even says, "Welcome 69". I was gonna bring her over here to meet Theodora, but she got busted for scrapping out all the guard rails up and down the parkway.
stupidpeoplepiss meoff

Nashville, TN

#121 Aug 15, 2012
real double check wrote:
You already said this, using one of your other names. Someone told you then that you aren't needed in the Scottsville forum, so hightail your self right back to that stupid bird thread, and don't come back. Now do you get it?
tinponyrider

Westmoreland, TN

#122 Aug 15, 2012
DaisyDuke69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Got one behind the door, one in the closet, one out in the garage, and a couple of pistols in various drawers. So let them come on.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jason byrn (Jan '13) 4 hr told him 10
Please contact me 5 hr You know 29-8 33
Matt Carter 8 hr Lulu 6
Rhonda perry 8 hr Family 3
Matt Brown 16 hr Antique junky 15
Last post win war. War begin now! (Jul '15) 17 hr Schmedley T Troll 2,131
Middle school fight 17 hr Curious Parent 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Scottsville Mortgages