First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Mar 13

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Sep 26, 2013
Hey. Just want to know why youre so popular? I mean, I have seen your posts and they seem nice, so why do you have such a large "fan" population?
jml

Cub Run, KY

#2 Sep 26, 2013
KatieBug2008 wrote:
Hey. Just want to know why youre so popular? I mean, I have seen your posts and they seem nice, so why do you have such a large "fan" population?
Because she's so sexy !

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#3 Sep 26, 2013
She's a star.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#4 Sep 26, 2013
I've enrolled in the Roaming Topix Finishing School for Posters. In just 6 short lessons, I can hope to be a rising star.
what now

Fairfax, VA

#5 Sep 26, 2013
What? Sorry, it seems like you just up and came out of left field with that. Whatever for?
I could join in and make a joke, but, naah, takes too much brain power. Soo, why did you say that? What do you want? Sorry, I just can't hardly believe you posted that, for any reason in the world.
what now

Fairfax, VA

#6 Sep 26, 2013
I got it! The Lord put her in charge of being all of ours' mama! No, wait, He's changing her, we are all helping her! No, she is looking for people to come to her Thanksgiving dinner. No, she's actually a princess. No, wait it's just because. No, she's... C'mon now!

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#7 Sep 27, 2013
KatieBug2008 wrote:
Hi, popular? lol Well, people here DO seem to notice me. LOL! Have a nice day!

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#8 Sep 27, 2013
what now wrote:
I got it! The Lord put her in charge of being all of ours' mama! No, wait, He's changing her, we are all helping her! No, she is looking for people to come to her Thanksgiving dinner. No, she's actually a princess. No, wait it's just because. No, she's... C'mon now!
Mmm, that didn't make much sense. Try again.

Since: Mar 13

Elizabethtown, KY

#9 Sep 27, 2013
I posted it because it seems like EVERY SINGLE DISCUSSION on here roam gets brought into regardless if she posts in it or not. Another person and I were having our own conversation and some IDIOT came straight out of "left field" and posted her name?! Good grief folks, if you post on topix then I do believe she has the right to post too, whenever and wherever! This isssss a PUBLIC SITE.

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#10 Sep 27, 2013
KatieBug2008 wrote:
I posted it because it seems like EVERY SINGLE DISCUSSION on here roam gets brought into regardless if she posts in it or not. Another person and I were having our own conversation and some IDIOT came straight out of "left field" and posted her name?! Good grief folks, if you post on topix then I do believe she has the right to post too, whenever and wherever! This isssss a PUBLIC SITE.
Yes, I know that happens. There are just some really jealous people that have nothing better to do with their lives but be mad at me. It's because they can't post as much as I can. Of course, I started here YEARS ago. I actually find this site amusing. Most days now, I don't have time to be here too much.
I hope you have a nice day, and try to ignore them if they start talking about me. lol
WIWHM

Cub Run, KY

#11 Sep 27, 2013
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, I know that happens. There are just some really jealous people that have nothing better to do with their lives but be mad at me. It's because they can't post as much as I can. Of course, I started here YEARS ago. I actually find this site amusing. Most days now, I don't have time to be here too much.
I hope you have a nice day, and try to ignore them if they start talking about me. lol
If I didn't like you I wouldn't give you all of the attention that I do . Truth is I secretly am in love with you .

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#12 Sep 27, 2013
WIWHM wrote:
<quoted text>
If I didn't like you I wouldn't give you all of the attention that I do . Truth is I secretly am in love with you .
You better leave me alone, or I might start talking about your fake dead mother again, liar.
WIWHM

Cub Run, KY

#13 Sep 27, 2013
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
<quoted text>You better leave me alone, or I might start talking about your fake dead mother again, liar.
I can't wait until Halloween so I can come over and trick or treat at your house because the way your yard looks it looks like a haunted house .

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#14 Sep 27, 2013
WIWHM wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't wait until Halloween so I can come over and trick or treat at your house because the way your yard looks it looks like a haunted house .
I don't HAVE a yard, idiot. You been stalking someone else. And, my NEIGHBORS watch where I live 24-7. I'll be happy for YOUR lying azz to go to jail.
WIWHM

Cub Run, KY

#15 Sep 27, 2013
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
<quoted text>I don't HAVE a yard, idiot. You been stalking someone else. And, my NEIGHBORS watch where I live 24-7. I'll be happy for YOUR lying azz to go to jail.
Ha ha your funny I'm already in prison !

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#16 Sep 27, 2013
WIWHM wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha your funny I'm already in prison !
Good, stay there. Liars and cowards like you deserve that.
WIWHM

Cub Run, KY

#17 Sep 27, 2013
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
<quoted text>Good, stay there. Liars and cowards like you deserve that.
You are so correct but one day I will be out and I will look you up sweetheart .
what now

Fairfax, VA

#18 Sep 27, 2013
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
<quoted text>Mmm, that didn't make much sense. Try again.
Aww shucks! Did I not make any sense again? Gota watch me. Maybe we should not have me try again lol!

“Your life is what you make it.”

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#19 Sep 27, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
I've enrolled in the Roaming Topix Finishing School for Posters. In just 6 short lessons, I can hope to be a rising star.
You are already a star as far as I am concerned.:)

“Your life is what you make it.”

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#20 Sep 27, 2013
To heck with the haters Roam.. YOU ROCK!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Angie davis 3 hr RBs_buddy 22
Pastor having posts removed 13 hr Opinion 4
The 'Clown' Can't Be Stopped From Winning! 19 hr Schmedley T Troll 20
I wish Harper's offered sweet potatoes.. 19 hr Schmedley T Troll 9
Balloons above scottsville Thu Schmedley T Troll 15
Allen co worse place ever Wed RoamingInsomniac 10
Mechanics Nov 15 Jared 1

Scottsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance