First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Brenda

Leitchfield, KY

#1 Jan 24, 2013
Anyone notice when Donnie's "big blonde"from Smiths Grove as he refers to her is mentioned the entire discussion is deleted from Topix?
As I posted in BG if he refers to her as "big" I would love to meet her.I can only imagine if he considers someone is big.
Hope "used" did not get caught up in his chapter 13 and they get what he owes. I also hope there is an investigation into the burning of his truck.
Maybe one day he will get what he deserves.
well

Duluth, GA

#2 Jan 24, 2013
Brenda wrote:
Anyone notice when Donnie's "big blonde"from Smiths Grove as he refers to her is mentioned the entire discussion is deleted from Topix?
As I posted in BG if he refers to her as "big" I would love to meet her.I can only imagine if he considers someone is big.
Hope "used" did not get caught up in his chapter 13 and they get what he owes. I also hope there is an investigation into the burning of his truck.
Maybe one day he will get what he deserves.
Maybe, one day, you might just have a life of your own, and will shut the hell up about Donnie. That probably won't happen though. Seriously, surely you either have something better to do, or atleast will hurry up and get over the fact he doesn't want you. I'm sure you are an older lady considering his age, and you are acting worse than a drama filled high school student. Figured you would have grown up by now, guess not.
Lanna

Hodgenville, KY

#3 Jan 29, 2013
"well" As I have posted before you must be either current girl friend or a blinded family member to defend someone like him. If one person reads this and does not get involved with him I have done the right thing by telling everyone I can what kind of person he really is. I don't know what age Brenda is but I can say I'm not as old as he is.
No morals!

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#4 Jan 29, 2013
What's the matter girls? Won't this guy give you any of his trouser monkey?
well

Bowling Green, KY

#5 Jan 29, 2013
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
What's the matter girls? Won't this guy give you any of his trouser monkey?
Well una i have to say thanks for that comment, im pretty sure thats why all this bs started. I know for a FACT he turned down marriage to the woman im bowling green considering she lied and was still married trying to take all of her not yet x husbands money who was on his death bed. Yea she is so much better than him, huh? Maybe if the right woman would come along he would settle down, but just like anyone, why settle down if the person isnt right or if you just dont want to. Thats people everyday. So either you just want to see a bunch of divorces or he turned you down and you cant accept the fact that he dont want you. Either way your maturity level has dropped and you may want to work on bringing that back up. Oh and just so you know, im not family or a girlfriend. Im half his age or less and am very happily married unlike most people these days. Thanks and have a great day.:)
Brenda

Sonora, KY

#6 Jan 31, 2013
I can not believe you are so blind to write anything to make Donnie sound anything like an honorable person. If he was honorable he would have NEVER dated much less lived with a MARRIED woman to begin with. Maybe taking her husbands money wasn't going to be as easy as they both thought if he knew she was having an affair. If I knew who he was I would tell him everything I know. Trust me when I say I do know alot during that time he was living with her. He lies,cheats and will do anything as long as it benifits him. You can't tell me anything different because I have seen it first hand.
You are the one that needs to grow up and open your eyes to see bad people and don't let them pull the wool over you as he can do so smoothly.
I question your true involvement and being happily married with Donnie if you REALLY mean anything you said about him.
Brenda

Sonora, KY

#7 Jan 31, 2013
I may have been a little to harsh in my response. If so I am sorry.
I fell for his bs back when he was on workers comp from Ashley all the while cutting and hauling fire wood. This was the same time I found out later he was living with the "big blonde" who really lives in Smiths Grove. They lived together in BG.
He files bankruptcy evey 7-8 years instead of paying what he owes. Bankruptcy was meant to give a person a new start not a way to pay your bills you create knowing you are not going to pay! I'm sorry but I made a big mistake back then and I am like Lanna I would be sick if anyone I know got involved with him.
ok...

Bowling Green, KY

#8 Feb 5, 2013
Brenda wrote:
I may have been a little to harsh in my response. If so I am sorry.
I fell for his bs back when he was on workers comp from Ashley all the while cutting and hauling fire wood. This was the same time I found out later he was living with the "big blonde" who really lives in Smiths Grove. They lived together in BG.
He files bankruptcy evey 7-8 years instead of paying what he owes. Bankruptcy was meant to give a person a new start not a way to pay your bills you create knowing you are not going to pay! I'm sorry but I made a big mistake back then and I am like Lanna I would be sick if anyone I know got involved with him.
Well by no means involved but i do know he paid for several things for the woman in bowling green and no not the big blonde but all this woman did was lie to him, seen it myself.
Lanna

Elizabethtown, KY

#9 Feb 12, 2013
Are we to believe Donnie of all people broke off an affair with a married woman because she lied to one of the biggest liars in Allen county?
Please tell what kind of lie could that fat woman from Smiths Grove have told to make him stop seeing her? After all they lived together in BG for a while.
Are you sure he wasn't the one lieing to her?
Brenda

Elizabethtown, KY

#10 Feb 12, 2013
Lanna. I can't wait to see how your post is answered. If someone will defend him they should atleast say how HE of all people was lied to.
If someone did him the way he does everyone I may feel sorry for him.
I was also told she was fat.Sorry "big blonde".
Debbie

Elizabethtown, KY

#11 Mar 13, 2013
I haven't been on in a while. I don't know him but by what I have read and the lies he told about my mom, for the life of me I don't know how anyone could ever feel sorry for him. I'm sorry but you create by your actions and your thoughts how you live life. He has obviously lives a with NO moral values. He lies and cheats his way through life causing many people much pain. He can not or does not care for anyone but himself.I'm sure he will get out of life what he has put in it some day. It won't be anything good I do hope!
My Dad still would like to know where to find him so they can talk. Any help from anyone? Maybe where he works?
Brenda

Elizabethtown, KY

#12 Mar 13, 2013
Well said Debbie.
I know him much better than I want. You are right about him lieing. He will lie to someone and ask who ever he is with to back it up.
You were also right about his inability or desire to care for anyone but himself. As long as his needs are priority all is good but the second they are not he begins to look for another all the while lieing to the one he is with making them feel like they are is one and only.
I heard he was working for his brother in law in the logging business. I don't know what he does there but I'm sure it's just enough to get by. Sorry I can't be of any futher help but I'll try to see if I can find out anyting else.
Brenda

Elizabethtown, KY

#13 Mar 26, 2013
I was just thinking and today is Donnie's birthday. How does it feel to be 52 and not one thing to show for it? I hope this day is like all your others!
Lanna

Elizabethtown, KY

#14 Mar 27, 2013
I forgot until I read your post. You are right.
But I,m sure he has lied,cheated or charmed his way into someone's else's heart by now just like he did me and you. He more than not had a better birthday than me or you. SAD for anyone to be this way !!!
Lanna

Elizabethtown, KY

#15 Mar 27, 2013
I read a few posts up and saw the one the big blonde lied to him and "ok" said they saw it with there own eyes. I would still like to know what thoses lies were and has he told them to!!!
Renee

Elizabethtown, KY

#16 Apr 15, 2013
My real name is Renee. I don't try to hide from a screen name posting on Topix.
I was told several people posted comments on here about Donnie. I want all of you to know he is a sweet,kind and generous man.He is a hard working man. He had some bad luck in the past but is trying to get his life in order and will.
He has had some bad relationships in the past and yes he has been lied to.
If you all are from his past you need to get busy and forget him as I am sure he has you.
Brenda

Elizabethtown, KY

#18 Apr 17, 2013
You must be the latest of Donnie's girl friends. You will find out the posts in here are to prevent him from hurting anyone the way he has us. I'm sure for now you don't believe what is posted but you will find out. Keep your guard up!
yep

Duluth, GA

#19 Apr 19, 2013
Brenda wrote:
You must be the latest of Donnie's girl friends. You will find out the posts in here are to prevent him from hurting anyone the way he has us. I'm sure for now you don't believe what is posted but you will find out. Keep your guard up!
Renee may be a new girlfriend for all I know but I have known him my whole life and my opinion will never change. Everyone makes mistakes. I'm sure some other man has made you mad sometime in your life and I bet you bad mouthed him just as bad. Get a life already!!
Brenda

Hodgenville, KY

#20 May 2, 2013
Are we talking about the same person here? He lies,cheats,and only thinks of himself. I to know him VERY well. It's ok to make mistakes but to make the same ones over and over again you must be stupid or just don't care. You sound like the one who needs to get a life. If one person on here avoids the hurt and pain he has caused I think I have done the world a justice.
Sounds like Renee may be his latest. I hope she gets to know him fast and breaks it off quick!!!!
Renee

Elizabethtown, KY

#21 May 14, 2013
It's none of your business what Donnie and I are doing. You are wrong about him Brenda.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 2 min DITCH MITCH 5,460
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 9 min Cornelius Scudmister 153,990
Tyler Towe 1 hr OldTimer 3
High school 1 hr RoamingInsomniac 15
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 2 hr Bill 26,280
Let's Be Sweet Today, Take Two (Aug '13) 5 hr HoneyBear1 1,717
Kathy Duke Weaver & Edith Duke (AKA roaminisomn... (Sep '10) 10 hr RoamingInsomniac 18
•••
•••
•••

Scottsville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Scottsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Scottsville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Scottsville