no shes not

Westmoreland, TN

#2 Sep 10, 2010
no i dont think she is shes kinda an intimadator a bully or she was back in school
Cindy

Westmoreland, TN

#3 Sep 10, 2010
She wasn't a bully. She just took up for her friends and also didn't take crap from other people. Besides, her school days were in the 1980's over 20 years ago. People change a lot in 20 years.
She is coo coo

Westmoreland, TN

#4 Sep 10, 2010
She is coo coo last time I seen her she was working at minit mart she is a trouble maker runs her mouth alot big shit stirrer
tn girl

Mckenzie, TN

#5 Sep 10, 2010
Well i hate that whole family and would not trust them at all cause there all dopeheads and liers so what ever you do RUN AWAY!!!!!!
just me

Hialeah, FL

#6 Oct 5, 2010
Couldn't stand Rhonda Wilson Perry when we was in school (23 yrs ago ). Still can't stand her. She was and is such a smart a#*, who always thought she was better than anyone else.
Cindy

Westmoreland, TN

#7 Oct 6, 2010
just me wrote:
Couldn't stand Rhonda Wilson Perry when we was in school (23 yrs ago ). Still can't stand her. She was and is such a smart a#*, who always thought she was better than anyone else.
Well from where I am sitting, looks like she might have been and still is better than you because she is not on here talking about anyone is she. If you knew her so well and couldn't stand her then you most likely couldn't stand the people she hung around with. Here's a thought, if you are going to talk about someone at least have the courage to put your name.
just me

Hialeah, FL

#8 Oct 6, 2010
Gee, it seems to me your the only one taking up for her. Everyone else seems to think the same thing about her. As far as my name, well she married into the family. There is enough going on now without anymore drama. However, I assure you, she knows who I am.
just me

Hialeah, FL

#9 Oct 6, 2010
And she never has nor will she EVER be better than me. You must think I'm jealous of her "mansion" with the big pool she's always bragging about. Lmao thanks for the laugh. Its so nice to know she has ONE friend to take up for her.
Rhonda Perry

Lafayette, TN

#10 Oct 22, 2010
just me wrote:
Gee, it seems to me your the only one taking up for her. Everyone else seems to think the same thing about her. As far as my name, well she married into the family. There is enough going on now without anymore drama. However, I assure you, she knows who I am.
I married David not his Family ! As far as knowing who you are I have no idea so why dont you clear that up for me or do you have something to hide? I would almost say you dont have the ass to back your mouth I dont bother anyone and find this site to be nothing more as away of destroying other peoples lifes .. So if you want to assure someone in something back it UP !!!!
go rhonda

Casey, IL

#11 Nov 20, 2010
lmao atleast rhonda isnt fu*kin some instructor at school.... she passed her grades without handed out that pu**y. wow man dont we know who u are... rhonda is a crazy b**ch and at the same time the best woman u can be around. shes made mistakes jus like we all have get a grip and realize that. ur not perfect nobody is. and i asure u if she knows u so well walk up to her and tell her to ur face or are u so damn scared u wont...id be too pu**!!!!
just me

Saint Louis, MO

#12 Nov 20, 2010
go rhonda wrote:
lmao atleast rhonda isnt fu*kin some instructor at school.... she passed her grades without handed out that pu**y. wow man dont we know who u are... rhonda is a crazy b**ch and at the same time the best woman u can be around. shes made mistakes jus like we all have get a grip and realize that. ur not perfect nobody is. and i asure u if she knows u so well walk up to her and tell her to ur face or are u so damn scared u wont...id be too pu**!!!!
Seriously was that English? You really should lay off the drugs! Not only has it rotted your teeth out and gave you a yuck mouth, but you also killed your last brain cell. Such a pity.
go rhonda

Casey, IL

#13 Nov 21, 2010
lmao honey i dont need drugs mayb u do u could use some to lose that weight. and no it was chinese did u not understand? mayb ur instructor would go ask him. jus dont pay him as much as u did last time..hah get some balls bout yourself n put ur name out there for rhonda im sure u wouldnt like it...
just me

Euless, TX

#14 Nov 21, 2010
Oh your the " special " person that was in special ed! My apologies to you! No wonder you can't spell right. Poor little fella. No, honey I don't need to lose weight. Apparently I hit a sore spot talking bout your drug abuse. Awww did I embarrass the Meth head yuck mouth? Lmao, what a loser you are!
go rhonda

Casey, IL

#15 Nov 21, 2010
lmao you did embarrass me at all what embarrasses people is people like you that think your it and your nothing but trailer trash that have nothing better to do than sleep with their teaches to get good grades wouldnt that make u special ed. i believe i passed all of mine no problem at all especially from my teach! you can lose weight on more drugs that meth dip shit. i dont do drugs at all never have and never will didnt u with derek ahhh come on everybody knows that one... get a life
just me

United States

#16 Nov 26, 2010
Obviously you think I'm someone else! I don't know anyone named Derek! You sound like a moron! Go hit your crack pipe some more. Dumb ass

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ace heating and cooling (rip offs) (Dec '10) 10 hr Blondie 26
Police Chief Pearson what now 19 hr Don 1
Milf looking for a younger hookup needed 20 hr Juicy Thick 12
Last post win war. War begin now! (Jul '15) Thu RoamingInsomniac 2,295
Anyone know what happened to Robert Grace Jr Thu Dsp1981 4
Fireworks Robbery ? Thu curious 1
Words of wisdom for the day. Jun 29 Primate at large 12

Scottsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance