frankie

Lafayette, TN

#1 Feb 26, 2013
does anyone know of a good dependable roofer that will guarentee their work,id prefer someone locally,i was told my roof is 80 square big,and id like a new metal roof,and i need it asap,any suggestions would be appreciated,
unhappy customer

Madisonville, KY

#2 Feb 27, 2013
Please be careful who you pick, Frankie. I picked Shrum roofing, and now I have a mess the insurance company won't touch. I can't count the number of complaints I've heard about him after I used him, just wish I'd known before.
Get at least three quotes. Pick someone established, insured, and that has a good reputation. After you pick someone, post them here on Topix. If there's anything bad to be said about them it will come out on here of all places.
frankie

Lafayette, TN

#3 Feb 27, 2013
i was told the mennonites do a great job, has anyone used them befor

“Dark Bike Riding”

Since: Jan 13

Pedaling Against Crime

#4 Feb 27, 2013
frankie wrote:
i was told the mennonites do a great job, has anyone used them befor
I don't know about roofing but when I race them on my bike they play for keeps!! NASCAR has nothing on them!
Roofer

Lafayette, TN

#5 Feb 27, 2013
David Porter always done really well for me. Steve Gill is also a reputable roofer but not local.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vote yes for alcohol signs 2 hr Worried Citizen 114
Vote Yes 3 hr Realistic 11
Dumplins is slippin! 5 hr jim bob 18
Online poll for Tuesdays Wet/Dry vote. 8 hr pollster 1
Timothy Madden 9 hr Bahahahahaha 41
Last post win war. War begin now! (Jul '15) 13 hr RoamingInsomniac 2,867
Electric bill Sat she is a user 37

Scottsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance