Is she back in town?
Oh Yeah

Scottsville, KY

#24 Feb 6, 2011
shes back
just saying

Scottsville, KY

#25 Feb 7, 2011
it seems like having all those miscarriages would make you treasure the children that you have. but just because you can be a mom doesnt mean you should.
Oh Yeah

Scottsville, KY

#26 Feb 7, 2011
I feel sorry for those kids
Heather

Westmoreland, TN

#27 Mar 27, 2011
i know that your the one staring all the shi* on here about me why dont you worry about your life and kids and leave mine up to me please Layla i think you have probs in your life you could be taking care of and leave mine up to me ok
STOP HATIN

Scottsville, KY

#28 Mar 28, 2011
First off heather her kids are well taken care of unlike yours...Atleast when she wont to get out an do stuff she dont drag her kids with her..Second off get your b*tch a** out from behind the computer an watch your kids... Thats why you got kicked out from michelles cuz you wouldnt watch them because your a WHORE an your to busy chasing d*ck..So why cant you stand up an tell LAYLA this instead of sitting behind a computer talking sh*t???? You are a RUTHLESS NO TEETH SORRY EXCUSE FOR A HUMAN F*CKIN BEING!!!!!!!!!!
Heather

Westmoreland, TN

#29 Mar 28, 2011
say what you want i dont care i know the truth and my kids are took care of you dont know what your talking about i left michelles i wasnt kicked out lol so dont talk unless you know what your talking about man you ppl are nuts she is the one that started this i was a good friend to layla i always had her back and she was fucking my husbad man cant tust anyone these days o well i know what she is now a back stabing bi***
Shana

Bethpage, TN

#30 Mar 31, 2011
Well let me let all of u know a little something Layla aint nothin but a needle junkie trashy little whore and at least Heather don't take needles and shoot up in front of her kids. Layla is a sorry excuse for a human being and she disgusts me she talks alot on the phone but she can't back anything up i know i've spoke to her a time or 2. And i'm sure heather was a good friend to her but at least heather wasn't sleeping with her old man like layla slept with hers.
Hey

Scottsville, KY

#31 Jul 10, 2011
Is she back? I need ta know.
curious

Chicago, IL

#32 Aug 14, 2011
Is her son that was in the hospital with the cancer allright
hey

Lafayette, TN

#33 Jul 26, 2013
where's she at now?
not her baby daddy

United States

#34 Jul 26, 2013
hey wrote:
where's she at now?
yeah she's dateing and haven sex with a 16yo girl she's back to carpet munchin lol but ether was she still sexy and if i had the chance id wax her ass shit all on them walls then go get my self checkd out at health department. bc god knows she got something but gd she sp sexy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 34 min Le Jimbo 152,807
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 4 hr haaaaaaa 4,133
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 5 hr Reporter 26,251
Jerry Whitney 5 hr Bic lighter peopl... 17
Jeff Cooke vs. Sam Carter for Allen County Sheriff 10 hr Sam I am not 99
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 19 hr BIG_STEVIE 16,160
What is your favorite gospel song ?? Sat gordo 4
•••
•••
•••

Scottsville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Scottsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE