First Prev
of 2
Next Last
afriend

Glasgow, KY

#1 Mar 17, 2009
not sure if the last name is correct but she used to live in ALCO apartments not sure if she still does if you know her tell her somone is interested in her
whatever

Coolidge, TX

#3 Mar 18, 2009
I'm just wondering why you would be intrested in her. Just letting you know right now she ain't nothing but troble so you better watch yourself around her and don't get to involved with her.
SOWK

Munfordville, KY

#4 Mar 19, 2009
LAYLA IS TROUBLE. don't know why you would be interrested in her. She dose all kinds of drugs. She is not a good mother. Done lost her son and don't need little Caley poor child. She lets everyone lay up in her house drunk,high and doing drugs with her child there all the time.She sleeps with any one that will sleep with her man or woman she don't care. So if I were you I wouldn't go there!!!
opp

Westmoreland, TN

#5 Mar 25, 2009
LOL U GOT THAT SHIT RIGHT, she was talkin about brandy martin like she was a dog about all that ppl she l*cks but now shes right back with her,she dont need her kids all she does is lay down with guys to get tha drugs that she wants while her kid lays with nothing to eat!!! she is known but the name LAY ME DOWN LAYLA!!! thats what she is good at!!

“Loving my life”

Since: Apr 09

Scottsville

#6 Apr 2, 2009
Amen,Layla is nothing but trash.But then again look at who she does lay up with they aren't any better.Just a crying shame the kids have to suffer for having a slut for a mother.

“Having Fun”

Since: Mar 09

Canton, OH

#7 Apr 2, 2009
I agree with you loving_my_life she is nothing but white trash who dont deserve any children.There should be a law for women like her to have a tubal done if the state takes your children form you for neglect.And then to run around and lay up with multiple partners having more kids just to have tax payers to support her and living in goverment housing because she is to lazy to get a real job.So where does she get her nerve to put others down who really try and do better and work a real job.By the way someone needs to teach this girl how to take a bath and what soap is.
need to know

Adolphus, KY

#9 Aug 3, 2009
Does anyone know where she is I need to get in touch with her it is very important.Thank You.
mike

Scottsville, KY

#10 Aug 5, 2009
Last I heard she gave birth to a baby boy in louisville and has'nt been back guess the dss took that one also.She hangs around in holland,squire lyles rd north 4th or 6th street or tn with her mom. Any place she can get drugs or a place to crash.She is nasty I don't know why anyone would be wanting to find her unless she owes them.I assume they took cayla also.I hope so because that child don't have chance with her.I hope you find that white trashy thing.
need to know

Adolphus, KY

#11 Aug 5, 2009
Yep that is why I need to find her.I do believe that they did take the little girl.She is a sorry piece of poop in my eyes.She is not at Holland I have looked there and I heard she was in jail where ever her Mom lives I don't have a clue where that is.
Mike

Scottsville, KY

#12 Aug 5, 2009
I believe her mom lives in mount Juliet
need to know

Adolphus, KY

#13 Aug 6, 2009
thanks I will check into it all.
Toyo1721

Blythe, CA

#14 Aug 10, 2009
"Need to Know" I don't know who this Layla is. But you can go to www.intelias.com and get info there.Might cost ya.But it is there. Or for free to a google on her.. Good Luck.
know her

Bolivar, MO

#15 Aug 11, 2009
ya, i jus seen layla @ 4th st jus lasst night
i know her

Bolivar, MO

#16 Aug 11, 2009
ya, i jus seen layla @ 4th st laast nite
hater

Scottsville, KY

#17 Aug 17, 2009
DSS did not take her kids. I saw them Friday night. She seems to love her kids but can't seem to put them first in her life. Oh, and speedbuggy, if you are who I think you are, you don't need to be talking. You do the same thing. Practice what you preach. You just don't let everyone know.
better than yall

Scottsville, KY

#18 Sep 7, 2009
i know layla and by all means i'm not trying to defend her,because most of whats been said about her is true. however layla has lived a f***** up life and has been through more trauma than half the people her age have. she has had a number of miscarriages and if you retarded scottsvillians think that won't f*** someone up than you are more stupid than i thought. no i wouldn't recommend anyone try to get with her but you all don't know it all like you think you do so leave her the f*** alone and mind your own d*** business!
bitch

Scottsville, KY

#19 Sep 22, 2009
better than yall wrote:
i know layla and by all means i'm not trying to defend her,because most of whats been said about her is true. however layla has lived a f***** up life and has been through more trauma than half the people her age have. she has had a number of miscarriages and if you retarded scottsvillians think that won't f*** someone up than you are more stupid than i thought. no i wouldn't recommend anyone try to get with her but you all don't know it all like you think you do so leave her the f*** alone and mind your own d*** business!
the reason she had all those "misscarriges" is because she couldnt leave them hydros alone, the bitch ate them like they were candy!
wondering

Lafayette, TN

#20 May 1, 2010
so where is she now?

“Having Fun”

Since: Mar 09

Glasgow, KY

#21 May 20, 2010
well hater you dont know shit. unless you know what happend shut ur mouth. i spend every moment with my 2 kids and have fun, dont beleave me check out the pics on my facebook and myspace!!! So before you go talking shit bout me, u need to get ur facts straight. i dont take shit and ive made something of myself with a college degree and am a nurse now, and have a great life with my kids and take care off them. so now what hater, i bettered myself so i could be a great mother and teach my kids well and better them!!! i changed my life no one helped me i did it and anyone can. but she chooses to stay that way. and i never did drugs in my life. so u got something to say now?????
who knows

Lafayette, TN

#22 May 20, 2010
does she still got her kids

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ballpark 7 hr patsy 6
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 16 hr MAGA 1,035
jason byrn (Jan '13) 17 hr RoamingInsomniac 26
Tammy Stovall 20 hr Not his friend 9
S'hmedley T Troll Aug 14 Just sayin 241
Adam Hoffman Aug 14 Schmedley T Troll 9
Does Anybody Know About Brandy Wallace? (Oct '11) Aug 14 Crummy 26

Scottsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Scottsville Mortgages