Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81677 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#61935 Jul 11, 2012
Bird Killer wrote:
<quoted text>
<<<Someone get me a line open to NORAD, NOW!!!!
Pretty smart? Right?
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#61937 Jul 11, 2012
Bird Killer wrote:
<quoted text>
I live on the first road past school street. Red two story brick.
Even smarter.... Livington, Church street park, and now this. Name is Tommy.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#61938 Jul 11, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Wuss.
We shall see.... Aiding and Abetting.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#61941 Jul 11, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
We shall see.....threatning kids. Big men. Nothing bothers you, huh Scruffy. LMAO.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#61942 Jul 11, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Who gives a Schitt Scruffy? Just because someone has hair in their arse don't make them Humpaburns bear. Threatning kids now Scruffy?
WOW!!!
I am threatening no one, just accumulating facts that will be of interest to the proper authorities.
Loco

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#61943 Jul 11, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
More along the lines of....contributing to the delinquency of a minor.
Even if bk turns out to be a sock puppet,impersonating a child.Probably already warned about using a pic of a child for an avatar,Now it's a cat.lol
I just hope UglyGurl isn't involved in this.We've grown so close on our secret thread.lol

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#61944 Jul 11, 2012
I worked out, showered ate some toast and drank some skim milk and everything is just as I left it... Hi all
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#61945 Jul 11, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
We shall see.....threatning kids. Big men. Nothing bothers you, huh Scruffy. LMAO.
Nothing bothers me except the statement to get me a line open and that don't bother me, but will bother the correct people.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#61947 Jul 11, 2012
Promote that beer drinking, Scruffy. All young people need to drink that crap don't they? Scruffy, FakeBeliever, OhioCreepgirl, Humpaburn, Bluewhiner, bring out the booze. Get em' soused and killed in car wrecks. Yea man bring on the booze. Sick, sick, sick, bunch.
Prepper

Farwell, MI

#61948 Jul 11, 2012
I guess it didn't format right. Too bad.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#61949 Jul 11, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing bothers me except the statement to get me a line open and that don't bother me, but will bother the correct people.
Have another beer, Scruff.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#61950 Jul 11, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
Promote that beer drinking, Scruffy. All young people need to drink that crap don't they? Scruffy, FakeBeliever, OhioCreepgirl, Humpaburn, Bluewhiner, bring out the booze. Get em' soused and killed in car wrecks. Yea man bring on the booze. Sick, sick, sick, bunch.
I have promoted nothing. But if I choose to drink a beer myself that is not illegal unless I go over the limit. Seems to me you are trying to change the subject to cover your own involvement.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#61951 Jul 11, 2012
Loco wrote:
<quoted text>
More along the lines of....contributing to the delinquency of a minor.
Even if bk turns out to be a sock puppet,impersonating a child.Probably already warned about using a pic of a child for an avatar,Now it's a cat.lol
I just hope UglyGurl isn't involved in this.We've grown so close on our secret thread.lol
You are a stinking unregistered sock puppet. You are along the lines of a fake and a moron.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#61952 Jul 11, 2012
My work is done so I am out of here. Click
eugav

Somerset, KY

#61953 Jul 11, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
I worked out, showered ate some toast and drank some skim milk and everything is just as I left it... Hi all
Is topix the new facebook or what? You post your status here on a regular basis. Several others do the same. Why? It seems kind of strange.

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

#61954 Jul 11, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a stinking unregistered sock puppet. You are along the lines of a fake and a moron.
The preceding was exactly true of the fart if you remove the "along the lines of"

I'm pretty sure that sick [email protected]@rd is insane.
happy meal

Hazard, KY

#61955 Jul 11, 2012
That kid burned the old mans ass.lol

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#61956 Jul 11, 2012
eugav wrote:
<quoted text>Is topix the new facebook or what? You post your status here on a regular basis. Several others do the same. Why? It seems kind of strange.
Good question...not sure. There isn't anyone that cares about the trivial details of my life, so why post them?
Loco

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#61957 Jul 11, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU are a subhuman knuckle dragger.Are you always this stupid or are you making a special effort today?I went to school with someone like you.Always twisting things into something vile and predatory gay.Now he is a well respected member of the community,he even invited his old high school buddies to his tenth anniversary with his life partner Ted.lol.So maybe there is still hope for you too.
Loco

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#61958 Jul 11, 2012
Where are you UglyGurl?kiss kiss.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hilary Clinton 19 min Gage 18
Matt Hire 23 min Hank 1
Allen County Sheriffs Department 52 min Hank 6
Kayla Houchens 15 hr oneproudmomma 11
Hushpuppies at Harper's Mon Ridley 4
Milf looking for a younger hookup needed Mon Big and Bashful 17
Pokemon gyms Mon Royce tha five nine 5

Scottsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance