Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81691 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

#58727 Jun 24, 2012
> On June 23, 12, danalovefeel wrote:
>>>sorry.lost you... 4give leave all alone. die sham. stop

I'm still waiting!

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#58729 Jun 24, 2012
Hope everyone hasn't melted down. No post for 6 hrs as to be a record.
Bird Killer

Somerset, KY

#58730 Jun 24, 2012
I killed twelve birds today with my BB gun.I hate birds.
qwerty

Pine Mountain, GA

#58731 Jun 24, 2012
When looking to embrace a healthy diet, it all starts with being informed. Fortunately, it’s easy to find the information you need to make the best choices for you and your family. With the nutrition label posted on each box, you can see exactly what goes in — and what you can expect to get out of — every cereal.
From the Top

Serving size is important. And it’s the first place we all should start when reading a nutrition label. Why? Well, just like a good story, it helps to set the scene and paints a vivid nutritional picture of what you can expect to find.

When you begin with the serving size, you know exactly what you’re getting — the calories, the fat, the protein, everything. So if you choose to eat more, or even less, than the recommended serving, you’ll have a good understanding of what that means for your health and well-being.
Fuel the Day

We all need calories. From calories comes energy. So we look to get enough calories to keep us healthy and energized. But if we consume more calories than our body needs for the day, it can lead to weight gain.

The number of calories per serving is derived from three main sources — total fat, total carbohydrates and protein.

Fat is an important nutrient that every body needs for growth and development. But experts contend that too much fat — especially saturated and trans fats — can be bad for heart health. Fortunately, these fats are easily identified on every label, so you can make smart, informed decisions about the foods you eat.

Carbohydrates help fuel the body. And of all the different types of carbohydrates there are, fiber is one of the most important. It’s recommended that most adults try to get at least 25 grams of fiber every day. And when you “flip for fiber”— turn the box to read the nutritional label — you can quickly see if the cereal you enjoy is a good source of fiber (at least 3 grams, or 10 percent, Daily Value per serving) or an excellent source of fiber (at least 5 grams, or 20 percent, Daily Value per serving).

Protein provides the building blocks for the body and is essential in helping to form and repair muscles, blood and organs. So with the right amount of protein, you’re better prepared to take on the day.
A Strong Finish

Toward the bottom of each label you’ll find the percentage of vitamins and minerals that accompany every serving, with a higher percentage indicating that there is more of a vitamin or mineral in that food.

These vitamins and minerals serve many functions in your body. And to help keep it working properly, you need a variety of these nutrients.

Of course, the best way to get a diverse and dynamic mix of vitamins and minerals is to eat a variety of foods; of which a balanced, get-you-going breakfast, complete with a nutritious cereal, can be a very important part.
A New View on Nutrition

While the Nutrition Facts panel is a great way to help you determine the overall nutritional values of certain foods, GDAs (Guideline Daily Amounts) are a front-of-the-box snapshot of the most important nutrients found in each cereal box.

GDAs are not new recommendations or standards for the way you should eat. Instead, they’re simply a new way to look at and think about Daily Values, which are reference amounts set by the government and based on current advice from public health experts.

Of the values shown, four nutrients — calories, saturated fat, sodium and sugar — are a constant on every cereal package. In addition, each product highlights up to two additional nutrients: fiber, calcium, magnesium, potassium and vitamins A, C or E, nutrients that have been identified as ones that many Americans could use more of in their diets.

Certainly GDAs are in no way a replacement for the Nutrition Facts panel, but they are another helpful way to make it easier for you to make more informed decisions when standing in the cereal aisle.
qwerty

Pine Mountain, GA

#58733 Jun 24, 2012
I killed 12 beers and took a nap
Bird Killer

Somerset, KY

#58736 Jun 24, 2012
I Dont know about qwerty but I am on MY side.SO Sccccrrreeeeeeew them all along with U 2 BT.I kill birds every day of summer break.I hate the damn things.They're verminous winged rats.They carry diseases have sharp talons and beaks to claw and bite with and they poop all over everything.I have killed thousands upon thousands of birds in my life.I hope to kill a million total before I die.I wish that whatever was killing the birds en-mass would come back and kill them all.I am only here because I like the name of the topic so much.I hate birds and their scrawny little bird legs.Hate them.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#58737 Jun 24, 2012
Oh man! You are picking teams? Pick me. Pick me.
kevin

Miamisburg, OH

#58738 Jun 24, 2012
BIG TERDMAN wrote:
<quoted text>I killed a big terd today when it exited out maarse as it was goin round the porcelan monster to its death a hitchhiker tried to jump off but was sucked down by the turbulance
And that hitchhiker was una tw*t.(*=a)
Bird Killer

Somerset, KY

#58739 Jun 24, 2012
I have a bird feeder full of poisoned bird feed.I put strychnine in my hummingbird feeder.I throw at least one trash bag full of dead birds into the garbage every week.I wish all birds would all drop dead tonight.I pray every night for all birds to die.
Bird Killer

Somerset, KY

#58740 Jun 24, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
Oh man! You are picking teams? Pick me. Pick me.
I would like to take your shoe and mash several birds to death with it then put it back on you.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#58741 Jun 24, 2012
Hello BIG TERDMAN. Hope you have given birth to some nice turds today. The old Codvine Trolls not so much. It looks like it's been kind of quiet today, since I've been gone. All the old farts must be constipated, No schitt spewing from them for a few hours. Ya know that Metamucil just ain't what it used to be. Of course Bluewhiner Norman Bates let a little schitt ooze out.

Location hidden

#58742 Jun 24, 2012
Bird Killer wrote:
I have a bird feeder full of poisoned bird feed.I put strychnine in my hummingbird feeder.I throw at least one trash bag full of dead birds into the garbage every week.I wish all birds would all drop dead tonight.I pray every night for all birds to die.
humming birds are beautiful, I could see throwing rice til pigeons explode, because the drop finckle matter on people, but you sound ruthless, even blue jays huh, I could see crows, or scarecrows even lol.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#58743 Jun 24, 2012
kevin wrote:
<quoted text>And that hitchhiker was una tw*t.(*=a)
You are trying to pick this hitch hiker up again I see. No you may not even see my willie, stop asking me to get into your vehicle. I will tell Nanny on you and she will kick your arse.

Location hidden

#58744 Jun 24, 2012
Your right...don't fall for the help me find my lost puppy, I got some coffee or can you help me solve the dead bird mystery lines. They are just trying to get you into the closet with them. Be careful sweety...constipated perverts are everywhere
kevin

Miamisburg, OH

#58745 Jun 24, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
You are trying to pick this hitch hiker up again I see. No you may not even see my willie, stop asking me to get into your vehicle. I will tell Nanny on you and she will kick your arse.
You're so fruity. Bet you're wearin' a thong.
Bird Killer

Somerset, KY

#58746 Jun 24, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
Your right...don't fall for the help me find my lost puppy, I got some coffee or can you help me solve the dead bird mystery lines. They are just trying to get you into the closet with them. Be careful sweety...constipated perverts are everywhere
I would like to mash several birds to death with your shoe.Then smell of it and put it back on your foot.
kevin

Miamisburg, OH

#58747 Jun 24, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
Ya just had to tell una tw*t (*=a) about the constipated perverts didn't ya?

Ya know where he's gonna stick his fingers now.
qwerty

Pine Mountain, GA

#58748 Jun 24, 2012
BIG TERDMAN wrote:
question to qwerty r u on the side of UNA and us or the side of codvineicational I need to know so I dont heckle u
Just passing through....doing my own thing....cheers
Bird Killer

Somerset, KY

#58749 Jun 24, 2012
That's what I would like to do mam.I am having funny feelings right now.Down there.From thinking about mashing birds to death with your shoe.I would like to mash birds to death with my teacher miss Crabtree's shoe too.Then smell it and put it back on her foot.

&fe ature=related

Location hidden

#58750 Jun 24, 2012
Una Far Tater
Nanny is going to get your night clothes ready. I'll read you "Kevin and his gay bean Stalk" tonight. Don't forget to wash up when you leave this site, some nasty posters lurking on here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lloyd football 1 hr Ward 2
Glad una is dead 9 hr RoamingInsomniac 40
China KIng 15 hr sad 10
Larry Thacker / browns paylake 16 hr fisherman 2
Kayla Houchens Tue tena 27
Allen County Lawyers Tue Rumble 5
Aarons in scottsville Mon Guy 3

Scottsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance