Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81692 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

kevin

Miamisburg, OH

#57751 Jun 18, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Lying again, doesn't hide arsecrack breath, Bluewhiner.
What the hell's an arse? Is that something you keep on the pillow next to you?
kevin

Miamisburg, OH

#57752 Jun 18, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Invite Scrffy Wolf and FakeBeliever, she looks like an ugly guy.
You shouldn't turn down an offer of a free shower. I'm sure you haven't had one this year.
kevin

Miamisburg, OH

#57753 Jun 18, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
Roaming is getting angry. These sissy pukes now turn personal, obscene, and attacking family members. That's a danger zone. Their lack of wit always takes them here when they just can't keep up.
Funny! This is what they spend so much time accusing others of...
And this is the point I set out to prove tonight!
Mission accomplished.
Now who's smarter than who you s2upid morons.
Roaming's getting angry???

*shudder

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#57754 Jun 18, 2012
ReallyDontCare wrote:
<quoted text>ROFLMFAO! They've gotta find some way to pleasure themselves when FakeBeliever's out romancing hubby #1, Ancient Age.
I've heard they have a gay old time and their moans & groans sound like Coonhounds with their balls caught in a rat trap. Looks like Humpaburn didn't let the door hit him in the arse upon his exit. All these morons know better than to mess with the Fartman. They must be gluttons for punishment. Some kind of fetish I suppose.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#57755 Jun 18, 2012
kevin wrote:
<quoted text>What the hell's an arse? Is that something you keep on the pillow next to you?
It's like where our English Language comes from. An arse is one's posterior, hind end, butt, etc. An ass is a donkey. You should learn to use proper English, you illiterate dumbarse. See, most of the time you speak out of your arse. Nothing flows out except pure schitt. Schitt is a proper name used in honor of the Jack Schitt Family. You and Bluewhiner really ask some stupid questions.
kevin

Miamisburg, OH

#57756 Jun 18, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
I've heard they have a gay old time and their moans & groans sound like Coonhounds with their balls caught in a rat trap. Looks like Humpaburn didn't let the door hit him in the arse upon his exit. All these morons know better than to mess with the Fartman. They must be gluttons for punishment. Some kind of fetish I suppose.
I'm not so sure about punishment.

Still waiting for you to write something that makes a little sense.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#57757 Jun 18, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
B!tch! You find yourself making a lot of statements about family members, and just like me, you will find yourself in deep sh!t.
u sound scared. R u taking drugs? People that don't take drugs laugh it off.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#57758 Jun 18, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
Roaming is getting angry. These sissy pukes now turn personal, obscene, and attacking family members. That's a danger zone. Their lack of wit always takes them here when they just can't keep up.
Funny! This is what they spend so much time accusing others of...
And this is the point I set out to prove tonight!
Mission accomplished.
Now who's smarter than who you s2upid morons.
As usual, your point is poot.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#57759 Jun 18, 2012
ReallyDontCare wrote:
<quoted text>I think he's suffering from having that huge cranium of his being stuck in that empty can of Alpo chasing the last morsel he thought was good to the last drop.
between u me and roaming we have three times the brain. Lmao

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#57760 Jun 18, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
Roaming is getting angry. These sissy pukes now turn personal, obscene, and attacking family members. That's a danger zone. Their lack of wit always takes them here when they just can't keep up.
Funny! This is what they spend so much time accusing others of...
And this is the point I set out to prove tonight!
Mission accomplished.
Now who's smarter than who you s2upid morons.
funny, roaming doesn't act angry but she hit a sore spot with u and your drugs . Too bad u cant admit it.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#57761 Jun 18, 2012
kevin wrote:
<quoted text>What the hell's an arse? Is that something you keep on the pillow next to you?
I think you would like to have the pillow I dream off on. Tinker Bell.

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

#57762 Jun 18, 2012
UglyGurl wrote:
<quoted text>u sound scared. R u taking drugs? People that don't take drugs laugh it off.
They do huhh? Just like roam laughed it off before Huhh? She didn't so she must be one stoned b!tch. She whined for days about an off the wall comment. Now you on drugs too shut up s2upid.
kevin

Miamisburg, OH

#57763 Jun 18, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you would like to have the pillow I dream off on. Tinker Bell.
You're still the master.

BTW. I don't do judge it icons.

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

#57764 Jun 18, 2012
UglyGurl wrote:
<quoted text>u sound scared. R u taking drugs? People that don't take drugs laugh it off.
I am laughing, at YOU!. And where a certain trail is leading to. And who I am likely to face in court. And I know you know EXACTLY what I'm talking about...Laugh that off.
kevin

Miamisburg, OH

#57766 Jun 18, 2012
UglyGurl wrote:
<quoted text>between u me and roaming we have three times the brain. Lmao
Check it out, Blue.
Una tw*t's (*=a) mom popped in.
kevin

Miamisburg, OH

#57767 Jun 18, 2012
LIC MABALS wrote:
<quoted text>licmabals make me feel good
Una tw*t's (*=a) uncle is here too.

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

#57770 Jun 18, 2012
UglyGurl wrote:
<quoted text>u sound scared. R u taking drugs? People that don't take drugs laugh it off.
Just so you know. Whoever did your detective work should have told you, I haven't smoked any weed in nine months. And whatever "legal"
prescription drug junkies tell you is no better than what you hear from some black market junkie. Because they're still stoned and don't know what they are talking about...Laugh that off.

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

#57771 Jun 18, 2012
Scottsville is unique, in that there are a few lady trolls out there.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#57772 Jun 18, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
I am laughing, at YOU!. And where a certain trail is leading to. And who I am likely to face in court. And I know you know EXACTLY what I'm talking about...Laugh that off.
posture all u want to. There's nothing u can do. Ask a lawyer. U can get a free lawyer at legal aid. U would have no basis for a case. And as much shit as u stir here, u lucky someone hadn't knocked your block off already.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#57773 Jun 18, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
They do huhh? Just like roam laughed it off before Huhh? She didn't so she must be one stoned b!tch. She whined for days about an off the wall comment. Now you on drugs too shut up s2upid.
I don't do drugs nor does roaming and if needed I know either one of us could take a drug test as proof. You seem really moody.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vote Yes on January 24 2017 2 hr FromKentucky 13
gwen wright 2 hr Meador 15
Vote yes for alcohol signs 4 hr Rod Cod the 2nd 4
Timothy Madden 5 hr FromKentucky 11
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 16 hr johnnyboy 633
Hot Taylor woman in Red Heels 17 hr Bff 11
Alcohol election Sun Rod Cod the 2nd 5

Scottsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Scottsville Mortgages