First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Davis

Elizabethtown, KY

#21 Jun 20, 2014
Lmfao wrote:
Her baby's daddy is a SNITCH!!! Hahaahahahahahahhahahahaha
Youre a snitch chuck. Id like to see the papers you supposedly have i bet you my life you wont see Charles Davis on anyones papers
itsizzzzzyyyy

Elizabethtown, KY

#22 Jun 20, 2014
Lady wrote:
Issy Harvey has bedbugs and so dose Charles Davis. The have both have bedbugs and the are not married
hey dumb a** u spelled my name wrong and would u like too come too me and say all that? 1528 old glasgow road infront of dollar general truck entrence :) u got me fu**ed up forreal u dont know me so come on ;) dont be scared to put ur name!
btches b like

Elizabethtown, KY

#24 Jun 22, 2014
Davis wrote:
<quoted text>Youre a snitch chuck. Id like to see the papers you supposedly have i bet you my life you wont see Charles Davis on anyones papers
If chuck is a snitch then why is your ass and all of scottsville still sitting around running their mouth... how bout you go to his court date n then we will see who the snitch is.... no papers needed...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
triple homicide 47 min Wow 51
LAST POST WINS.....Belongs to "The Clown Master" 1 hr _FLATLINE-------- 78
Trump followers are like a Cult 2 hr Billy 42
photographers 2 hr Schmedley T Troll 5
Matt Burchett with Kaley Vincent... 5 hr Schmedley T Troll 3
Kelly Shrum 13 hr Schmedley T Troll 11
attention matt brown is back 14 hr He is a CI 4
Why is David Calvert not in jail? Sun He is Sick 4

Scottsville Jobs

More from around the web