Hotels in Scottsville
Soccer Mom

Chicago, IL

#1 Jun 25, 2013
My son's all-star baseball team is going to play in Scottsville in a couple of weeks. What hotels would you recommend that are either in Scottsville or near by? I appreciate any feedback in advance.
meme

Herndon, VA

#2 Jun 25, 2013
Soccer Mom wrote:
My son's all-star baseball team is going to play in Scottsville in a couple of weeks. What hotels would you recommend that are either in Scottsville or near by? I appreciate any feedback in advance.
Stay in Bowling Green nothing but dope and worse in any of the ones here.Not a good place for your kids at all and this is just being honest with you.
Soccer Mom

Chicago, IL

#3 Jun 25, 2013
meme wrote:
<quoted text>Stay in Bowling Green nothing but dope and worse in any of the ones here.Not a good place for your kids at all and this is just being honest with you.
. THank you. We are coming from Owensboro, and I'm uncertain which hotels in Bowling Green are closest to Scottsville.
itsabouttime

Westmoreland, TN

#4 Jun 25, 2013
Soccer Mom wrote:
State Lodge at the lake you can get a cabin eat at the Lodge, Barren River Lake State Lodge. On31E about 15 miles from Scottsville
Any

United States

#5 Jun 26, 2013
Soccer Mom wrote:
<quoted text>. THank you. We are coming from Owensboro, and I'm uncertain which hotels in Bowling Green are closest to Scottsville.
Any that are on Scottsville Rd.
tinponyrider

Westmoreland, TN

#6 Jun 26, 2013
Yes you have many on Scottsville Road in Bowling Green, Exit 21 I think. And you have Executive Inn located in Scottsville. But for entertainment and places to eat, Bowling Green will be your best bet.

After you get off Natcher Parkway go north on I-65 and it will be the first exit.
MT Wallet

Westmoreland, TN

#7 Jun 26, 2013
Used to have out of town guests stay at the Executive Inn without problems.However last summer I booked several rooms for out of town wedding guests,it's not as nice as it was.In the future I will advise my friends and family to stay in Bowling Green instead.
yep

Elizabethtown, KY

#8 Jun 26, 2013
Stay at best western in bowling green its connected to dennys and its just right inside bg so its not that far away.
meme

Herndon, VA

#9 Jun 26, 2013
itsabouttime wrote:
<quoted text> State Lodge at the lake you can get a cabin eat at the Lodge, Barren River Lake State Lodge. On31E about 15 miles from Scottsville
That is a great place to stay and the water is close very pretty place.
Soccer Mom

Chicago, IL

#10 Jun 27, 2013
Thanks every one for the suggestions. Since we are going to be at the ball field most of the time, I think we decided to go a little cheap and stay at The Red Roof Inn on Scottsville Rd. in Bowling Green.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rhonda perry 7 min RoamingInsomniac 2
Please contact me 23 min You know 29-8 22
Last post win war. War begin now! (Jul '15) 7 hr RoamingInsomniac 2,115
Kathy scott 12 hr Friend 3
Trump 2016 13 hr RoamingInsomniac 6
Kristen pedigo 16 hr Old School 8
Middle school fight 16 hr Curious Parent 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Scottsville Mortgages