Patriot Dad

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 May 23, 2013
just heard wrote:
I just heard the great Larry Mahaney is out and home. Wonder how long before he is up to his old ways...oh wait, he's come home to a 'christian' wife. LOL She's wicked and will ALWAYS be wicked.
And don't give me any of this 'leave them alone-they've been thru so much' the things that they have done to people and ones close to them is un-believable. I have NO sympathy for them.
I have no idea who this man is but this thread will be a good test to see if we are defined by our past.
If he just got out of the pen he must have been judged and served his punishment. Will he be allowed to learn from mistakes or will he continue to be judged? Time will tell.

Im gonna sit back and see how this plays out. Maybe pop some popcorn.

I will leave the comment about the"christian" wife alone for now.
FBC

Lafayette, TN

#3 May 23, 2013
Hi, Patriot Dad! Hows things going with you?
Patriot Dad

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 May 23, 2013
FBC wrote:
Hi, Patriot Dad! Hows things going with you?
Im fine thanks. How have you been? Just enjoying the day. Out and about.
tinponyrider

Scottsville, KY

#5 May 23, 2013
Patriot Dad wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no idea who this man is but this thread will be a good test to see if we are defined by our past.
If he just got out of the pen he must have been judged and served his punishment. Will he be allowed to learn from mistakes or will he continue to be judged? Time will tell.
Im gonna sit back and see how this plays out. Maybe pop some popcorn.
I will leave the comment about the"christian" wife alone for now.
Just saying PD, just maybe the ones that he screwed before going to the "pen" is still hurting by his leniency.
Bri

Scottsville, KY

#6 May 23, 2013
Is his wife the one that sells dogs?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#7 May 23, 2013
TPR - Larry Mahaney was busted several years back for a large grow in his field. I don't know how many he screwed over prior to getting busted, I can tell you I have never heard a good word about him or his dealings.

Yes Bri, married to Diane Mahaney that sells dogs & they are grandparents to the late Chelsea Mahaney.
Bri

Scottsville, KY

#8 May 23, 2013
OK.It's so sad about what happened to that poor girl.
agree

Westmoreland, TN

#9 May 23, 2013
He's out and under house arrest still. Time will tell...
tinponyrider

Scottsville, KY

#10 May 23, 2013
smelled it wrote:
TPR - Larry Mahaney was busted several years back for a large grow in his field. I don't know how many he screwed over prior to getting busted, I can tell you I have never heard a good word about him or his dealings.
Yes Bri, married to Diane Mahaney that sells dogs & they are grandparents to the late Chelsea Mahaney.
Yea I know. But doesn't seem that many doesn't. As I recollect it was two hundred plus plants. He has spent many days in jail and seems to me (but may be wrong) that he only got sentenced with his day in court only just recently. Maybe he got timed served.
tinponyrider

Scottsville, KY

#11 May 23, 2013
Bri wrote:
OK.It's so sad about what happened to that poor girl.
Absolutely, but that doesn't necessarily have any bearing on this situation. Sorry..........
FBC

Lafayette, TN

#12 May 24, 2013
Patriot Dad wrote:
<quoted text>
Im fine thanks. How have you been? Just enjoying the day. Out and about.
Great! Thanks. I've enjoyed this beautiful day too! Went to visit old friends tonight and just couldn't believe how cool the weather had gotten once the sun went down! lol. Have a great weekend!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lesbians in Scottsville. 4 min Flint Hill Bandit 18
Kristen Jackson 8 min Flint Hill Bandit 17
Joe Taylor 4 hr whatever 7
Billy W Hawkins baby beater 10 hr Ong 5
Misty rather post 22 hr RoamingInsomniac 3
Plumbing Tue Free 3
Larry Simpson Tue Oink oink 12
More from around the web

Scottsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE