Yeppers sure do.
wondering

Lubbock, TX

#4 Mar 29, 2011
I heard hes fixing to lose his job does anyone know anything about that
jane doe

Monticello, KY

#5 Mar 29, 2011
I strongly doubt it. He just finished cleaning up Alco. I would say his boss is pleased with him. Seeing as how his boss was just at Alco 2 days ago. She seemed happy with him.
my opinion

Lubbock, TX

#6 Mar 29, 2011
alco has never been clean. there isnt anything up there but a bunch of trashy ppl and drugs
jane doe

Monticello, KY

#7 Mar 29, 2011
its funny then, because I live there. I just moved in, bc my husband left me and my child and left us nothing. I've never had any kind of charge on my record. And I've never done drugs I have no one to live with bc I don't know my father and my mother lives in tn bc my grand lfather is in bad shape.
So u should really kno everything before u start yapping. I'm going to school to make a life for me n my children. Can u say the same?
my opinion

Lubbock, TX

#8 Mar 29, 2011
i didnt care to hear about your life cause i dont give a sh*t and believe me nobody is going to give you any sympathy
my opinion

Lubbock, TX

#9 Mar 29, 2011
and if you just moved in then you dont really know sh*t about alco do you
Yep

Elizabethtown, KY

#10 Mar 29, 2011
I live here as well and I am not on drugs or trashy. Things happen, people get put into situations they can not control sometimes. Period. Bradley has been working on cleaning this place up. And yes, his boss was just here this past Friday and she is fine with him. Whoever started this post is probably one of the people that has been evicted recently. Narrow minded people like yourself (my opinion) are most likely trash in your own right. There are crappy people everywhere, not just at Alco. Furthermore, you must give some sort of a sh*t about this lady (jane doe), or you wouldn't waste your time trying to run her down. That takes up a lot of mental effort that I highly doubt you can afford to lose.
jane doe

Monticello, KY

#11 Mar 29, 2011
Wow u have a lot of built up hatred. What goes around comes around. And from my experience, trashy ppl talk like you. Ppl with class don't act like that. So u have a lot of room to talk.
FACTs

Lubbock, TX

#12 Mar 29, 2011
well i used to live there and no i didnt get evicted and yes there are alot of drugs and stupid crap that goes on there. when i lived there bradley was messing with one of the tenants that live there maybe even more than that. and he didnt do his job right as far as i could see.
jane doe

Monticello, KY

#13 Mar 29, 2011
I never said there wasn't drugs. But saying that everyone that lives here is trashy n on drugs is crazy. Bc not everyone is.
Yep

Elizabethtown, KY

#14 Mar 29, 2011
jane doe wrote:
I never said there wasn't drugs. But saying that everyone that lives here is trashy n on drugs is crazy. Bc not everyone is.
Amen! Unfortunately drugs are a huge problem everywhere, not just here at Alco. Some people can't see past their own high and mighty judgement calls of others. Prejudicial opinions are a dime a dozen especially in small towns. Karma has a way of biting them when they don't expect it.
LOL

United States

#15 Mar 31, 2011
He sure hasn't clean out the trash and bums lol cuz Kay still there!
FACTs

Lubbock, TX

#16 Mar 31, 2011
i agree and she thinks she runs the place but she isnt the only one. there are plenty up there that need the boot
curious

Monticello, KY

#17 Apr 1, 2011
Like who
Elijah Smith

Hodgenville, KY

#18 Apr 6, 2011
Curious, you lke to stir the stuff. What's up with that? I have been accused of bein the "detective" of ALCO and such,which is garbage. Having said that,it's hard to do maintenence and managerial work. I wouldn't do it for a squirt of ants piss. Furthermore, it is better to know the devil you know than the one you don't. I miss Jackie. She and Brad worked well together...to each his/her own
lived there

Scottsville, KY

#19 Oct 25, 2012
WEll what can i say about Brad, I lived there an im telling you he is a nasty! what kinda man that runs a place like that tells a mother that she can keep her place for a fav if you know what i meen, A nasty pice of S###. I got wrote up for things i didnt do an picked on bc i wouldnt sleep with him, witch i think is sad. I pray they come in an take his job. He made me feel uneasy alone with him. He can in my apt wile i was sleeping an scared me to death i didnt feel safe in my apt bc of him an the people that lives there. NOT a place you want your kids to grow up for sure.
Cain

Scottsville, KY

#20 Oct 25, 2012
Watch out for these spiiiiders!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scottsvilles McDonald's 10 hr original poster 4
Kymber Stratton (Apr '11) Fri Wasted 24
Big Blue!!! Fri studmuffin 6
Cooter brown post?? Fri kiss-cuss-fight2 17
Can you junk a vehicle without the title? (Aug '10) Thu Pavlos Lombardi 21
Does Sumitomo hire full-time? Dec 18 work there 8
Prock Howell (Apr '14) Dec 18 Deb 10
Scottsville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Scottsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Scottsville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Scottsville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:09 pm PST

Yahoo! Sports 2:09PM
RT Eric Winston quickly settling in with Bengals
NBC Sports 3:14 PM
Losers of 13 of 14, Titans set for top draft pick - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Broncos vs. Bengals: TV Info, Spread, Injury Updates, Game Time and More
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions
NBC Sports11:17 AM
Peyton Manning officially questionable for Monday night